Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PE and genes

PE and genes

Time for some science:

I’m about 6.5” BPEL. Imagine that I get a son. He will probably have something around that.

If I then PE, and get to say 8”, will my genes get changed and my future son probably get 8”, too? Or will the DNA say that I’m 6.5”?

Your son will get a combination of your DNA and your wife’s and in receiving both he can also pick up recessive of dominant genes from either one of you, so the outcome will be unknown. But one thing is for sure. He will not inherit anything you gain from PE.

Right. Unless they come up with some retro-virus to genetically alter you to have a big cock (one of my projects for when I become a multi-millionaire) PE cannot change your genes, neither can working out or getting other body modifications done.


Measurements as of June 29, 2005 eg: 6 inch bpel: 7.2 inch nbpel: 6.3 inch My Goal eg: 7 inch bpel: 8.9 inch nbpel: 8 inch Have A Nice Day! :)

Do women bodybuilders give birth to mini-Arnolds’? Do Judges’ have children born with expert legal knowledge?

Of course you can share your P.E. knowledge with him.

You cut your hair until you’re bald - will your son be born bald, too? - Probably yes.


Sssnrgd..

.Clickdiclack.Rrndhgzzirp..

."Wow!"*

I don’t plan on getting children just yet, I’m still quite young. Just wondered.

Originally Posted by gprent
Your son will get a combination of your DNA and your wife’s and in receiving both he can also pick up recessive of dominant genes from either one of you, so the outcome will be unknown. But one thing is for sure. He will not inherit anything you gain from PE.

I think, or hypothesize, that if your son, and his son, and a few generations thereafter all PE, then you’ll be able to change, or improve, your genes.

But we’re talking about a lot of PE here :) … Surely, sooner or later, one of the generations down the line will decide PE isn’t right for them — probably throwing the whole thing off.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by remek
I think, or hypothesize, that if your son, and his son, and a few generations thereafter all PE, then you’ll be able to change, or improve, your genes.

But we’re talking about a lot of PE here :) … Surely, sooner or later, one of the generations down the line will decide PE isn’t right for them — probably throwing the whole thing off.

No, that’s not how evolution works. Nothing you or your children do in your lives (other than possibly exposing yourself to high-level radiation or something else that could damage your DNA) will have any affect on the genes you pass on. The genes you have and can pass on are all completely determined once you’re conceived. The only way to improve your descendants’ chances of having big penises is to marry a woman whose male relatives have big penises (adds a whole new level of awkwardness to meeting the family, eh. ;) ).


Began @ 6.25 NBPEL X 5.00 EG, Now @ 7.00 NBPEL X 5.00 EG, Goal: 8.0 NBPEL X 6.00 EG

I got to go to a sauna with my gf’s dad :D

Originally Posted by Osu-danuki
No, that’s not how evolution works. Nothing you or your children do in your lives (other than possibly exposing yourself to high-level radiation or something else that could damage your DNA) will have any affect on the genes you pass on. The genes you have and can pass on are all completely determined once you’re conceived. The only way to improve your descendants’ chances of having big penises is to marry a woman whose male relatives have big penises (adds a whole new level of awkwardness to meeting the family, eh. ;) ).

Osu,

In all friendliness, I disagree. ;)

If evolution, or the world for that matter, worked this way, then how would people, genes, and even species change? Genetic change takes 1) An enviromental factor and 2) time.

In this case:
1) Enviormental factor - PE
2) Time - multiple generations making an effort to change their genes, through PE. I believe, however, that if one or two generations skip the whole PE, then it’ll put a damper in the whole gene-chanin’.


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Also,

Many fat people have fat kids. Many skinny people have skinny kids. Enviormental issues aside (i.e. the fat family eats mcdonalds every day), a lot of this is genetic.

My question is: it’s “in the genes,” when did it become genetic? Did the fat family just wake up with fat genes one day? I recall reading a document, perhaps scientific, showing that people can change their metabolism. And as a result, they changed their future offspring metabolism too. Using the same example as above:

1 - Enviromental: Eating in excess
2 - Time: For many years.

I don’t have any referenc for the above. :thumbs:


TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

Originally Posted by remek
Osu,

In all friendliness, I disagree. ;)

If evolution, or the world for that matter, worked this way, then how would people, genes, and even species change? Genetic change takes 1) An enviromental factor and 2) time.

In this case:
1) Enviormental factor - PE
2) Time - multiple generations making an effort to change their genes, through PE. I believe, however, that if one or two generations skip the whole PE, then it’ll put a damper in the whole gene-chanin’.

That’s not how evolution works. Most of the changes we see in humans are just a reshuffling of the genetic cards, not changes in the base genes we have to work with. Sometimes there are mutations, which is how the bigger changes occur, but they are extremely rare and certainly can’t be caused by PE. In order for the environmental factor to have any affect it has to be an environmental factor that affects reproductive success. So, if, for example, all the women in the world decided they wouldn’t have sex with men with smaller-than-average penises, then only the men with big penises would have offspring, thus gradually making the average penis-size of the entire world larger. That’s how environmental factors affect evolution. So, while it might be possible to use environmental factors to implement some grand scheme of increasing the average size of a town, country, etc., it’s not possible to use environmental factors to change your own offspring, except in your selection of a mate.

The only reason children aren’t just clones of ourselves is because we mix our genes with someone else’s when we have children. The combination of your genes and their genes and how they end up expressing themselves in combination are what determine what your children will be like. So again, nothing you do in your life will change your own genes, other than causing them to mutate by some radical means. If you do something like learn to play the violin, do PE, bodybuild, etc., then that’s just doing what you can WITH your genes. It doesn’t affect your actual genes in any way. Like someone said, if what we did during our lives affected how our offspring turn out then Jewish children would be born without foreskins by now!

With the fat people, yes, some people have a stronger genetic tendency to fatness than others. That’s probably because wherever their ancestors came from food was scarce so being able to store it better was advantageous to survival. Thus, the people who could store fat had more children than those who couldn’t. That’s how evolution works. People with a certain trait survive at a higher rate because of an environmental factor like, say, famine, thus causing a shift in the overall gene pool. It may be possible for people prone to fatness to become thin or increase their base metabolism by eating well and exercising a lot, but they’ll also tell you that if they stopped doing those things they’d go back to being fat. Because their genes haven’t changed, only their behavior. Even if they become thin, fat people still have the genes that made them prone to getting fat in the first place. No behavior or actions you take in life can affect your genes or those you give to your children.


Began @ 6.25 NBPEL X 5.00 EG, Now @ 7.00 NBPEL X 5.00 EG, Goal: 8.0 NBPEL X 6.00 EG


Last edited by Osu-danuki : 07-31-2006 at .

Originally Posted by Doubleweener

You cut your hair until you’re bald - will your son be born bald, too? - Probably yes.

:rolling:


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
TV weight loss nfomercial show gave me a idea for quick PE gains...LoveMachinePenis Enlargement1508-13-2005 07:51 PM
No gain 1st mn with Bib hanger . .LoneStarPenis Hangers3410-23-2003 05:39 PM
Gains genetic or related to other factorsdongersPenis Enlargement1602-11-2003 10:17 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:33 PM.