Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Need Girth

Don’t underestimate how long it takes to be conditioned for more advanced routines. I could do high reps of ulis and squeezes but 2-3 attempts at clamping destroyed my EQ for weeks. Clamping is no problem for me now.

In terms of newbie next steps, I would suggest more girth-focused conditioning exercises like squeezes to go with your jelqs. If it’s all good after a month, add orange bends for a few weeks.

When you’re really conditioned, try supra slammers to bring the full force of uli/squeeze, erect jelqing and bends. I also used a cheap jelly all day cock ring afterwards to stay as full as possible. I gained at least 1/4” if not 3/8” girth in a few weeks of supra slammers but really think the up-front conditioning was critical to doing so. I stopped because I was so stunned at the rapid gains and didn’t want my wife to say WTF?!? I should have told her about PE earlier so I could have continued my growth spurt. I still kick myself for that.

Use heat before/during each session.


11/20/2011: BPEL: 6", MEG: 4.75" (goal BPEL: ~7", MEG: 5.25")

5/9/12: BPEL: 6.5", MEG 5" (goal BPEL: 7.25", MEG: 5.5")

3/5/13: BPEL: 6.875", MEG 5 5" (max goal BPEL: 7.5", MEG: 5.75")

Originally Posted by bill10
Some don’t react well enough to stretching form the get go.

After putting some time on jelqing, stretches seem to work better.

That’s what happened to me.

Stretching fucked up my EQ for the first two months. No issues after.

My EQ is really average-bad lately. Probably because I’ve beaten it at times on rest days and after sessions.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Small package here

I’m browsing this site for the third time or so because I’ve been very busy. I still can’t find stuff around and when I do find what I’m looking for, it’s already dated.
Well, I seem to be the smallest one. My flaccid penis can be as small as 5.5 cm (2 inches) by 7 cm thick (3 inches). When hard it is 12 cm (4.7 inches) by the same measurement in girth.

I’ve always been rather skeptical as far as penis enlargement goes, but I’ve decided to give it a try. I need to wear tight shorts for running and rowing and my bulge is obviously non-existent, mainly when my training session is long.

I apologize if I’m writing this message in the wrong place, but I’m still learning.

Cheers, everyone!

Just measured and it seems I’ve lost length but gained girth. I’m 5.1” girth but my length is smaller. 6.6 NBP and 7.0 BP. Kinda sucks but I haven’t stayed ultra consistent anyway. I’ll have to buckle down and do a consistent 6 months or so. Good to know I can hit 7.6 NBP with only an inch left. That meets my goal of at least 8”


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Your length will catch up again.

It has been stated by Firegoat, I think, that when you are gaining girth, length goes down a little and vice versa.

Eventually length will catch up again with new girth maintained etc.

I can confirm I had similar results while gaining. If my penis looked thicker, usually I would measure slight bigger girth, with lesser length.

When my penis looked and felt normal again I measured more length with that girth gain, which was awesome.

Hey, would you be happy if you achieve 5.3 girth but length drops to 7?


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by bill10
Your length will catch up again.

It has been stated by Firegoat, I think, that when you are gaining girth, length goes down a little and vice versa.

Eventually length will catch up again with new girth maintained etc.

I can confirm I had similar results while gaining. If my penis looked thicker, usually I would measure slight bigger girth, with lesser length.

When my penis looked and felt normal again I measured more length with that girth gain, which was awesome.

Hey, would you be happy if you achieve 5.3 girth but length drops to 7?

Dead set on at least 5.5 of girth. Hopefully more like 5.8-6” but I would probably Take that trade. 7.5” NBP I may make my new goal since its practical. Easy goal to get to and I’m not gonna be taking 5 years to make it to that. I have college to get through and life so I’m gonna need to focus on that.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Originally Posted by Narukami
. I have college to get through and life so I’m gonna need to focus on that.

Sure Narukami, this things can make you a good man! Stay focused on your studies and have a nice approach to your life…is better than your girth!

Originally Posted by Narukami

Dead set on at least 5.5 of girth. Hopefully more like 5.8-6” but I would probably Take that trade. 7.5” NBP I may make my new goal since its practical. Easy goal to get to and I’m not gonna be taking 5 years to make it to that. I have college to get through and life so I’m gonna need to focus on that.

i feel the same as well. 7npbel and 5.5 and im happy to just maintain. life is short, 7npbel isnt though!


8-2015 Started- Rock hard 6.5bpel" /6"nbpel x4.25 MEG". Current- 7.25-7.5bpel" x 4.6 base/ shaft girth!!! GOAL- 7.5bpel x 5" MEG/ 5.25"BEG

Originally Posted by Workingit
i feel the same as well. 7npbel and 5.5 and im happy to just maintain. life is short, 7npbel isnt though!

Yah probably will go higher anyway haha, the upward and left curve really messes with your head.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Girlfriend noticed the girth gain, didn’t have sex with her for 2 months as she was away but we had some crazy rebound sex last night. She told me I felt thicker and I felt amazing, goodness I can’t imagine her reaction when I hit 5.5-6


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Originally Posted by Narukami

Yah probably will go higher anyway haha, the upward and left curve really messes with your head.

what positions are hard to do because of the upward and leftness? is doggy hard on the ladies?


8-2015 Started- Rock hard 6.5bpel" /6"nbpel x4.25 MEG". Current- 7.25-7.5bpel" x 4.6 base/ shaft girth!!! GOAL- 7.5bpel x 5" MEG/ 5.25"BEG

Originally Posted by Workingit
what positions are hard to do because of the upward and leftness? is doggy hard on the ladies?

Sadly yah doggy sucks. Missionary is ridiculously easy though. I love doggy but it’s not meant to be :/


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Am also going for girth gains, even though my length is very short, all I need for now is to get more girth. I have already gained .6in girth and am 4.6girth now, but I still need more

Pump. You don’t need a big routine, just do 10~15 min per day.

Originally Posted by Pumpbra
Pump. You don’t need a big routine, just do 10~15 min per day.

He’s a newb, just starting out.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:41 AM.