Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My Little Brother Has A Bigger Penis Than Me!!!

Originally Posted by 8-Ball
Maybe some constructive criticism will do him good. The forum is litered with these types of whiny posts and they aren’t helping anyone, especially the ones starting them.

8-Ball, this obviously isn’t the thread for you. Sit this one out.

I agree thanks Thunder, I did not ask for this hostility.


" I want Drilla's." she said. " So I will grow one just like it for you, my dear." I said!

For the sake of argument, I’ve always heard that it is the mother’s genes that determine penis size.

:rolleyes:

Penismith, is your mailman Asian?


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

I don’t have a brother, but my sister is a lesbian… I think she has a bigger dick than me.

I wouldn’t sweat this one too much man.

OK, I don’t want to be hostile, so here is just some quotes from gonabbiger. I have nothing against gonabbiger as a person, but he and we also, should really think what we post. We all (at least I) have bad posts, but there should be some standard at least.

Originally Posted by gonabbiger
How does this happen? I would of thought that I would of had the bigger penis. Genes can’t have much to do with penis size,what was I deprived of when I was younger so that I ended up with a smaller penis than my little brother.
There must be something in our design, some special natural penis herb that determines our penis size when we reach puperty,and obviously some of us get more of it than others.
When are scientists going to find out what it is that hits us in puperty, that gives some men a six inch penis and some of us a twelve inch penis.

Before doing large scale research about herbs, should be focused, that researchers have already found what in general affects to penis size. The difference between his and his brothers penis sizes, may be also explained by having different fathers.

“His” tutorial?

“Thats is totally true: when there is a collision between 2 stars or there is a supernova, the star shrinks to the size of an atom therefore creating a massive black hole. Here is a part of a tutorial I wrote In a ropert on the anatomy of black holes 3 weeks ago (good thing I saved it):”

The place where he lives.

“Well thats a coincidence “tps” I just HAPPEN to live in Illinois”

Or in Miami?

“Ohhh that were my cousin lives this account is mainly his lol”


Keep soft tissue soft.

NEW newbie + advanced routine

A little thing, that I want to add. I am kind a new in these forums and I don’t want to be any kind of police in here. The above is just a thing I want to bring up.


Keep soft tissue soft.

NEW newbie + advanced routine

Originally Posted by J123

A little thing, that I want to add. I am kind a new in these forums and I don’t want to be any kind of police in here. The above is just a thing I want to bring up.

You’re fine bro. I probably should have been a little more diplomatic and less abrasive in my posts so I apologize to the original poster for that, but I still think I had a point. You’re last post summed it up when you mentioned having some kinds of standards before making a post. I will try and not post though next time I’m in a bad mood. In retrospect I was blowing off some steam.


"If you can conceive it, and you can believe it...then you can achieve it."

Formerly known as Gandolf

Well 8-ball and J123, I dont no why you two have turned this Thread into a war.

J123,you keep going on about that the reason for different penis size is having different fathers. I have already taken that point in,although big Girtha thinks it may be from the Mothers genes so who knows.

You two guys have just taken a couple of points out of my original post,and used them to start an argument.

I’m not on here to get into arguments,I may not start the best Threads but most of the blokes on here no what i’m trying to get across.

8-ball if you wanna blow off some steam or you are in a bad mood, why don’t you just take it out on someone in the ring. Don’t come to my Thread and start on me, and J123 stop kissing his arse.

Thankyou


" I want Drilla's." she said. " So I will grow one just like it for you, my dear." I said!

Will anyone ever have in their mind:

My Son (or Dad) Has A Bigger Penis Than I!!!

And becomes disturbed….. Just wondering?

My uncle once told me (in confidence), that my younger brother was hung like a donkey :whatever:

It’s funny how things like this stick in your mind :gulp:

:-Y I wonder how he knew that! There must have been a bit of horse play going on :faint:


Donate to Thunder's Place and help save the daffodils :spin2: , but remember to add an extra 30 cents every time :leftie:

Originally Posted by J123
OK, I don’t want to be hostile, so here is just some quotes from gonabbiger. I have nothing against gonabbiger as a person, but he and we also, should really think what we post. We all (at least I) have bad posts, but there should be some standard at least.

Before doing large scale research about herbs, should be focused, that researchers have already found what in general affects to penis size. The difference between his and his brothers penis sizes, may be also explained by having different fathers.

“His” tutorial?

“Thats is totally true: when there is a collision between 2 stars or there is a supernova, the star shrinks to the size of an atom therefore creating a massive black hole. Here is a part of a tutorial I wrote In a ropert on the anatomy of black holes 3 weeks ago (good thing I saved it):”

The place where he lives.

“Well thats a coincidence “tps” I just HAPPEN to live in Illinois”

Or in Miami?

“Ohhh that were my cousin lives this account is mainly his lol”

What the hell are you trying to say here J123? You do realize that you are quoting two different posters right?


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
What the hell are you trying to say here J123? You do realize that you are quoting two different posters right?

Well, there is actually more, than two posters quoted. I want to end this. The main reason why I continued and posted that, was to show how he acts like a clown and it has made me to act like a sheriff which I am not.
I am sorry.


Keep soft tissue soft.

NEW newbie + advanced routine

Gonnabbiger: You say your brother is larger than you, however you never say what your size is.. What is the measurable differents between you and your brother.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:52 AM.