Lubricant Selection for PE
Lubricant Selection for PE: Mineral Oil/Petroleum Based lubricant, Plant or Animal base oil and Essential Oils
Some time ago I started training for Massage. Part of that training involves the education and use of base oils and essential oils (also referred to as Aromatherapy). I admit before starting the course I had little to no interest in Aromatherapy and I was happy to just use a hypoallergenic oil but after a few lessons, a workbook and a text book I admit I’ve developed quite a fascination for the use of plant and animal derived oils for use on and within the body.
Do you know what you are putting on your skin?
When people use creams, lotions and lubricants they don’t consider what they’re putting on their skin. Your skin covers your entire body and mucous membranes line the openings of our body (inside of the eyelids, inside the nose, anus, vagina, inside the mouth etc). Both of these linings absorb what you put on them, so you have to ask Is it wise to be putting an oil derivitive on your penis?
Mineral Oil is bad stuff full of all sorts of carcinogens but because it’s so cheap to produce it often takes first preference for use in every day life. The shampoo you use is most likely a derivitive of mineral oil/petroleum, same with your moisturiser (Sorbelene for example) and there’s also your cologne or aftershave. If you use a mineral oil/petroleum derivitive with added vitamin E or other helpful additives then you may as well not bother. Our skin has difficulty absorbing mineral/petroleum oil so those additives are a waste of time. Our bodies weren’t designed to absorb mineral oil. Plant and animal oils are absorbed quite easily, have numerous benefits and don’t evaporate like water based lubricants.
But then what about water based lubricants or supplements? Are they still safe?
Well take this for an example:
I have a tube of Vitamin E Gel with added Aloe Vera and Glycerin. I bought it because as we all know Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Glycerin are good for the skin but here’s the ingredient list:
Aqua, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Oleth-20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Parfum (Fragrance), FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Yellow #6.
If you read the links within the ingredient list you can see that almost all of the ingredients are potential cancer causers and other various nasties like preventing healing and cell regeneration, messing with the endocrine system, increasing the ability to develop allergis and more. I’ve been rubbing this shit on my dick for the last 4-5 weeks and all the while I was wondering Why is my cock getting cold everytime I rub this stuff in!? And why are my erections getting worse!?. Without realising it, I may have been sending myself backwards by using this stuff. I also had a water based lubricant with added vitamin E that I would use for edging. I don’t have the bottle anymore so I can’t look up the ingredients but I have no doubt it’s bad shit as well.
I’ve just now thrown out that tube of death.
Plant Based Oils
At college during one of our classes we were allowed to make up our own oils to take home and try for ourselves. There were 9 different oils and we were allowed to use any combination of these up to a maximum total of 50ml (of oil). As soon as the teacher said go for it the class was busy combining and mixing their different combinations choosing oils that they either liked the colour of or its’ scent. By this stage I had learned a little about the oils from the teacher but we also had our textbooks. I wanted to create an oil that was based on it’s therapeutic benefits rather than it’s colour or smell.
Little did they know these oils were going on my dick.
I eventually settled on using 30ml of a Pure Sweet Almond Oil as the base, 10ml of Pure Virgin Avocado Oil and 10ml of Pure Rose Hip oil. So far I’ve been using it and it’s fucking wonderful. I drip around 2-3ml of this oil on my penis and it stays lubricated for over an hour and my skin feels soft, smooth and warm. I also have another cream made from Sweet Almond/Apricot Kernel base with some essential oils added but I’ll discuss those a little later on.
Here are the list of oils we had to choose from:
NOTE: All oils are pure, concentrated solutions from the original plant. Some oils you buy in the supermarkets or health food shops may be a percentage based solution of the original product.
Sweet Almond Oil
- Protects and Nourishes
- Lubricates and softens the skin, giving it elasticity.
- Helps relieve itching, soreness, dryness and irritation.
- Contains Linoleic Acid.
- Vitamin B.
- Vitamin D.
- Vitamin E.
Apricot Kernel Oil
- Helps maintain healthy skin and surface tissue.
- Free Radical Fighter.
- Penetrates quickly into the skin.
- contains Polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Vitamin E.
- Vitamin A.
- Vitamin B Complex.
Evening Primrose Oil
- Superb Moisturiser.
- Aids with PMT, Menopausal problems.
- Aids Eczema and Psoriasis.
- Helps prevent premature aging of skin.
- Reduces rate of blood clotting.
- High in gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) and Linoleic Acid.
- Rich in Fatty Acids.
- Allows essential oils to penetrate well through it as a base for oils blends.
- Ideal base massage oil as alternative to almond oil.
- Rich, Heavy Texture. <—— Perfect for PE as I've found!
- Nourishing and Moisture Retaining.
- Reduces Age Spots.
- Heals Scars.
- Skin Regenerating.
- Moisturises upper layers of skin.
- Penetrates well.
- Benefical to fatty tissue.
- Contains Chlorophyll
- Vitamin A.
- Vitamin B Complex.
- Vitamin D.
- Beta Carotene.
- Essential Fatty Acids.
- Not composed of fat, but of liquid wax.
- Properties similair to skin’s sebum.
- Acts as an emulsifier, gently unclogging the pores and freeing embedded grime.
- highly penetrating.
- Anti Inflammatory properties (Myristic acid).
- Natural Moisturiser.
- Natural Preservative (due to wax esters).
- Ideal for scalp problems such as dermatitis and dry scalps (applied neat).
- good conditioner for all skin types.
- Is a waxy substance that mimics collagen.
- Contains Myristic Acid
Macadamia Nut Oil
- highly nourishing and emollient.
- Ideal for mature skin which statrs to dry as sebum production diminishes.
- High in palmitoleic acid (found in sebum).
- contains essential fatty acids (EFA’s).
- Assists rheumatic conditions.
- Assists dehydrated, inflamed and sore skin.
- can assist stretch marks during pregnancy.
- Ideal for hair care and cosmetics.
- Absorbs well into the skin.
- Can be applied topically to babies whose bodies cannot utilise the oils nutrients when taken orally.
- Contains linolenic acid.
- Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s)
Rosehip Seed Oil
- Beneficial for Tissue Regeneration.
- Reduces wrinkles and premature Aging.
- Rejuvenates Cells.
- Lessens Scarring.
- High in both linoleic and linolenic fatty acids.
- Contains Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s).
- Vitamin E.
Wheatgerm Oil NOTE: Do not use if you have wheat allergies!
- Promotes formation of new skin cells.
- Great healing properties due to high levels of vitamin E.
- Can aid to prevent the development of varicose veins.
- Improves Circulation.
- Helps relieve dry, sensitive skin conditions.
- aids broken capillaries.
- Anti-Scarring agent, can reduce scar tissue after injury or surgery.
- Good for facial scarring caused by severe acne.
- Natural Preservative.
- Antioxidant Properties.
- Contains Protein.
- Vitamin E.
- Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s).
As you can see there are a lot of therapeutic benefits with using a plant or animal based oil. It may cost more than a mineral/petroleum based product but at least you have comfort knowing you’re not putting dangerous stuff on your dick.
Right now I’m going to take a break and I’ll come back later with a post on Essential Oils. I’ve been using a cream with added essential oils for the last 3 days and I’ve had great results and great experiences with it. Yesterday I wanted to test this cream and I pumped/clamped/edged throughout the day for an estimated total of 5 hours (6 sets done throughout the day). When I finished my last set I had a rock hard flaccid that was nearly half its’ normal length. Around 30 minutes after rubbing this cream into my penis it was almost back to normal. This morning I woke up with a great erection and continued with my normal routine.
I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.