Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is 8X6 NBP ideal -- An in depth study!!! 7.8X6.4???

12

Is 8X6 NBP ideal -- An in depth study!!! 7.8X6.4???

It is my opinion that the ideal cock is big enough to fill her up but not too big so that some of it becomes unusable.
It’s too bad that would take the definition of ideal cock and limit it to 1 particular individual.

That being the case, since many of us are sleeping with multiple women, or at least have that desire, we are looking for measurements which ON AVERAGE, would be ideal.

I believe that we need to straddle the 50% border of both girth and length in order to meet these critieria.
And so as not to be overly and unnecessarily stringent, I will allow for an ideal range of + or - 10%.

Therefore, I am hereby propositioning that the ideal range for the NBP cock will only fully fit inside 40%-60% of women.
Any smaller and too many women will be left unfulfilled.
Any larger and too many women will not be able to be fully filled.

Get it?

I think this makes great sense.
If we can figure out, based on our collective sexual experiences what these ranges are then we can redefine the “Ideal Cock”

I think 8X6 is probably pretty close but I feel that 8 inches NBP is probably going to wind up a bit too long and maybe a bit too narrow.
Maybe.
I don’t really know.
We will need hundreds of female intercourse stories to get within 0.25 inch of the truth in both length and girth.

Here is my current belief system:

Length, inches NBP
7 82% can take it all
7.25 76%
7.50 65%
7.75 52%
8.0 40%
8.25 30%
8.50 15%
8.75 8%
9.0 4%
10 1%

Ideal NBP length in the erect state is between 7.6-8.0

Girth, inches midshaft
5.75 78% can take without pain
6.0 70%
6.25 60%
6.50 45%
6.75 30%
7.0 15%

Ideal Girth, midshaft is btwn 6.25-6.55

We have a new proposed Ideal NBP Cock of 7.8X6.4 + or - 0.2 inches length and 0.15 inches girth

New ideal “Range of Cock” = 7.6-8.0 X 6.25-6.55


Last edited by dicktator : 07-07-2006 at .

From personal experience with a girth between 6.0 (age 16) and 6.4 (age 30) I have averaged a girth of 6.2 since I have been sexually active.

This is where I pulled the 60% figure for girth in my charts, i.e., 6 out of 10 girls can take 6.25 inches of girth when fully aroused without pain!

This is based on approximately 35 women.

My length is too short for me to contribute, sorry. I’ve only bottomed out once or twice.

Who’s next?

Damn, I will never make it to 6.4, you’ve depressed me, you bastard.


Starting: (2/1/06) (nbpel=7.8) (bpel=8.15) (eg=5 3/16)

06/29/07: (nbpel=8 1/2) (bpel=9) (mid eg=6) (base eg 6.25)

Comparison Pictures, 8in to 9in= My Comparison Pic thread.

Originally Posted by ThePapSmearster
Damn, I will never make it to 6.4, you’ve depressed me, you bastard.

Don’t worry yet, let’s wait for more responses.
I am probably too high on girth but I am almost certain that 6 inches is a little too low.
Maybe 6.25 is the sweet spot!

I await more data.
The length might be way off as I have no real life experiences of my own.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the ideal length is closer to 7.4 inches but that’s why we await more data.

Originally Posted by ThePapSmearster
Damn, I will never make it to 6.4, you’ve depressed me, you bastard.

I just saw your stats.
Your length is already ideal!!!!
And your girth is closer to ideal than my pathetic length is so Fuck Off :)

Originally Posted by dicktator

Therefore, I am hereby propositioning that the ideal range for the NBP cock will only fully fit inside 40%-60% of women.

I think it absurd to think that it is ideal to have a cock that can not be accepted by half the women in the world. Would you want to risk the 50% possibility that you could meet your true love and not be able to have good sex with her because you are too big?

Quote
Any smaller and too many women will be left unfulfilled.
Any larger and too many women will not be able to be fully filled.

I think the flaw in this logic is to assume that the range of sizes for satisfactory sex is so narrow. I know that guys feel like if they are 6x5, and they meet a woman who had a previus lover at 8x6, then that means she could never be satisfied by him. Not true.

Quote
Here is my current belief system:

Length, inches NBP
7 82% can take it all
7.25 76%
7.50 65%
7.75 52%
8.0 40%
8.25 30%
8.50 15%
8.75 8%
9.0 4%
10 1%

Ideal NBP length in the erect state is between 7.6-8.0

Girth, inches midshaft
5.75 78% can take without pain
6.0 70%
6.25 60%
6.50 45%
6.75 30%
7.0 15%

Ideal Girth, midshaft is btwn 6.25-6.55

Where do you get these numbers? I understand you have some experience with your own girth, but not length. Your data seems so precise, like it came from a study or something.

[/QUOTE]


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by mravg
I think it absurd to think that it is ideal to have a cock that can not be accepted by half the women in the world. Would you want to risk the 50% possibility that you could meet your true love and not be able to have good sex with her because you are too big?

I think the flaw in this logic is to assume that the range of sizes for satisfactory sex is so narrow. I know that guys feel like if they are 6x5, and they meet a woman who had a previus lover at 8x6, then that means she could never be satisfied by him. Not true.

Where do you get these numbers? I understand you have some experience with your own girth, but not length. Your data seems so precise, like it came from a study or something.


[/QUOTE]

My girth numbers are from experience.
Length numbers are from conversations with girls and guys.
Ideal length is definitely between 7.25 and 8 inches.
But I cannot really be more specific than that.

Please, all people who have cocks btwn 7-8 inches Non-Bone Pressed (NBP) please respond.
Likewise for all who have girth between 6-6.5 inches.

Oh and there are no flaws in my logic :)

dicktator, I have to say this: you are out of your mind.

First of all: the smallest vagina can fit the largest cock. Comfortably or not is a whole other question, but the vagina is potential space and is elastic.

1 in 2 men have a 6” inch dick
1 in 10 men have 7” dick
3 out of 100 have an 8” dick

On the girth side there is less data, but most men fall between 4.75” to 5” in girth mid-shaft. 5.25” is less common. 5.5” is uncommon. 6”+ is very uncommon (kind of like 8” is for length).

The frequency of these sizes have something to do with natural selection, which has many, many variables when we are talking about human behavior: cultural trends, mores etc. are considered, as is the luck of the draw.

The “ideal” you are putting out there in terms of size, is askew in my opinion. Perhaps there is a size that is both comfortable and exciting to a large cross section of the female population. My guess is it’s probably close to 6” X 5” - simply because that’s universally accepted as being average and enough to get the job done.

Some girls do like to feel stretched, many more merely filled. Some prefer rough sex, many more gentle, some prefer atheletic fucking, others more langorous experiences.

Sex has been sensationalized by this society. The explosion of the porn industry has led to some distorted views, particularly of young men, as to what is ‘normal’ and desirable in terms of the whole of the experience. ‘Bigger is better’ might be true if a camera is involved, but it’s far less true when two real people respond to one another.

There are even porn stars who’ve admitted the larger dicks are part of the job, a novelty, but not their dick of choice when it comes to the every day of their private sex life.

Not to say big dicks are undesirable but, like anything, they have their limits.

Your guesses and summation of an ideal seem as skewed as Penis Size Debate.com’s type of thinking.

It isn’t reality: like many men they’re exaggerating an inch or so. Don’t you do it too.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Dicktator. Here is the scary truth. There is no such thing as an ideal.


This signature is closed for the public.

Anecdotal evidence is the worst kind when talking about sex organs.

Nothing less than a full blown study carried out by unbiased, exacting scientists, spanning hundreds of thousands of subjects would yeild any kind of reliable result.

Originally Posted by The Beasty One
Dicktator. Here is the scary truth. There is no such thing as an ideal.

Let’s say a random sample of 10,000 women are penetrated with a 2x2 dildo.

Then let’s say the same random sample of 10,000 women are penetrated with an 8x6 dildo.

After each session with the two different dildos, they record their pleasure rating on a scale from one to ten.

ON AVERAGE, which dildo do you think women will prefer?

Given a choice between ONLY a 2x2 penis and an 8x6 penis, women, ON AVERAGE, would likely report (if dicktator’s hypothesis is correct) that the 8x6 penis is ideal.

Well said, RioBravo.

Anecdotal evidence with your buddies and girlfriends is bound to be iffy because the social interaction of such sharing has variables too. It’s colored by people wanting to impress each other, make outrageous claims, etc.. Truth is likely to be a casuality of bad judgement, inaccurate guesstimates and out and out lies.

I think The Beasty One is on target: there is no ideal, because sexual intimacy and sexual chemistry are different with different people. Each experience is unique: a girl might pick me out to have slow sex with and pick someone else to have wild animal sex with, another girl might pick me to slam her, but someone else to be held gently by.

There are no rules within one woman, nevermind the spectrum.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Geez, can’t you just play along?

This is hardcore scientific research! :)

Yeah, and you are right, I am out of my mind!

For the sake of hardcore scientific reasearch I asked my wife to add her thoughts. First you should know that we have played with the swing scene a bit so the wife does have a cross section of sizes. She says that she has enjoyed almost all sizes from noticably smaller then me ( I’m your average 6.25 x 5.75) to monsters that should be in porn. But, she has also not enjoyed the same range. She did find one guy to small but we would guess him at 2” girth at the most. She has found more guys to be to big for her liking. Great once and a while but not full time. These guys where big, 9”+, but still a limit. She has found a number a guys to big wide for oral, best guess would be 7+, and she loves giving oral. So much that she can come.

So, her final ideal size would be 4” x 2.5” to 8” x 6.5”. We hope to continue our research with this objective in mind.

OH, and I have not had any complaints from the lady’s.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Who says 8x6 is the ideal size?trutulescuPenis Enlargement Basics9406-19-2017 03:19 PM
When you say ideal is 8X6, do you mean BP or NBP?dicktatorPenis Enlargement1506-23-2006 01:58 PM
Is Kinsey study BP or NBP?bigplugPenis Enlargement Basics607-12-2003 06:11 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:23 PM.