Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Instant length and girth gain

Yes I love pumping but I got some discoloration early on that took a very long time to fade. I have a suck and release electric vacuum pump that I use as often as I can.


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

Firegoat:
I haven’t got any discoloration that I really notice. If I did, it is minor. My circumcision scar is darker though; but my circumcision scar has always been on the dark side unfortunately.

BTW. I skipped my morning session of ten minutes of squeezes today. I measured right when I got home this afternoon and my dick felt healthy. No pain or soreness and it didn’t seem swollen at all.
And I haven’t lost any size. Everything is fine.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Mr. T, screw everyone else. Keep doing what is working and producing gains for you. You have found what every single one of us on this site is looking for: a routine that gets us quick and permanent gains.

It’s pretty easy to tell the difference between fluid build up and real tunica. I have confidence that you are smart enough to tell the difference.

Keep on keepin’ on Mr. T. Fuck man! I would do just as much as you if I had privacy but I don’t. Try doing your routine in a fuckin public bathroom. Not fun…


In search of a perfect body, penis, and girl.

The search NO longer continues. :)

Originally Posted by Mick
I’ve tried this actually, but I don’t think it did anything at all. I think the clamp is just too tight to let any more blood in. How tight do you clamp when you do this?

As tight as I can make it. I didn’t feel it at first, either, but once I get it going, the top side really starts to get a very solid feel to it, and you’ll notice that it bends back towards your body a bit more after - at least, I’ve noticed that in my dick.


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Originally Posted by kazooplayer
As tight as I can make it. I didn’t feel it at first, either, but once I get it going, the top side really starts to get a very solid feel to it, and you’ll notice that it bends back towards your body a bit more after - at least, I’ve noticed that in my dick.

Ok, so do you do this while close to orgasm or does it not matter for you?

Doesn’t matter, just reverse kegel throughout the whole clamp session.


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Hi again Mr T. I really don’t get the bends. I mean I can bend my unit almost 180 degrees while at 80% erection without feeling any discomfort, is that normal?
How much do you guys suggest at both erection level and bending degree? And do you clamp with your other hand at the base before start bending?

Would be great if someone wanted to do pictures or even a movie clip with o-bends :) .


Start: 6.3 BPEL x 4.5 MSEG & 4.5 BSEG

Now: 7.7 x 4.7 x 5.5 BSEG

Goal: 8 x 6

Originally Posted by kazooplayer
Doesn’t matter, just reverse kegel throughout the whole clamp session.

Hmm ok I’ll try it out… I’m looking for something new anyway.

You were the one trying the flacid compressions that I made a topic on right? Are you still doing them? How did they work?

Originally Posted by Thick Cock
Mr. T, screw everyone else. Keep doing what is working and producing gains for you. You have found what every single one of us on this site is looking for: a routine that gets us quick and permanent gains.

It’s pretty easy to tell the difference between fluid build up and real tunica. I have confidence that you are smart enough to tell the difference.

Keep on keepin’ on Mr. T. Fuck man! I would do just as much as you if I had privacy but I don’t. Try doing your routine in a fuckin public bathroom. Not fun…

Thanks Thick Cock. That sucks that you have to PE in a public bathroom, but try PEing in your mothers bathroom. My mom thinks I am up to something. She once stumbled upon this site because I left the computer to take a piss and she started reading what was on the computer. I think she is happy for me though, so fuck it. I go in my moms bathroom because I like the mirror.

The only thing that sucks about making fast permanent gains, is it takes two hours a day on average of hard work.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Originally Posted by TenInchGoal
Hi again Mr T. I really don’t get the bends. I mean I can bend my unit almost 180 degrees while at 80% erection without feeling any discomfort, is that normal?
How much do you guys suggest at both erection level and bending degree? And do you clamp with your other hand at the base before start bending?

Would be great if someone wanted to do pictures or even a movie clip with o-bends :) .

I can bend up to 90% erect comfortably. Hell, maybe even 96%. Fuck it, maybe 100%.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Yeah. Fuck it.

I do 100% erect bending.

Originally Posted by marinera
Yeah. Fuck it.

Well, I wouldn’t bend it all the way at 100%, unless I didn’t want a dick anymore. You can still bend it a quarter way comfortably at 100% I think.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

“I pity the fool.” :)

Originally Posted by rushmore
“I pity the fool.” :)

No, no, no….Iiii pity the fool.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:43 PM.