Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I'm Hanging Up My Bib (Semi Retiring From PE)

I'm Not Leaving the Forum

Motivated wrote:
“Does this mean that you are departing uBGBG, or at least mostly so? Everyone here is bidding you farewell from Thunder's, but I didn't see you say this in your post. I certainly hope you stick around here, even if you are only clamping now.”

{No way. I’m not retiring from the forum, only hard core PE. Clamping and Fowfers will be my only PE. But I will always be an active member here, unless I get banned.}

“I'd like to know what size the fattest dick at a nudist camp is!”

{My actual stats are in my sig. However, you have to understand that when I go to these camps I appear much bigger to all than I really am. My flaccid girth is a bit of an illusion. Because of all the excess skin I have gained, it slides down over my 6-1/2” flaccid girth giving the appearance of a 7” Girth. Also because I drink about two gallons of water a day and take a healthy dose Calis liquid before I attend these camp meetings my flaccid dick is very heavy and hangs real nice. I don’t really care that this effect is an illusion. At a nudist camp no one cares what your bone pressed erect measurements are. Erections are not allowed. At the camps You Are As You Hang.}

(1) When I clamp I typically watch porn or whatever to sustain the arousal, to keep the clamped erection at its peak. Obviously, I could not do this all day, if I wanted to clamp regularly through out the day. So, when you are clamping throughout the day, do you simply bring yourself to an erection long enough to apply the clamp, and then go back to whatever you are doing (writing your book or whatever), leaving the clamp along to sustain the erection for however long it does this? If so, how long before your erections typically peter out? That is, how long are your “sets”? I just can't imagine how else you could clamp regularly throughout the day (and get anything else done). I mean, how could you stay aroused while doing your taxes or watching the news?”

{This is the beauty of clamping. You only need an erection to get started, clamping is actually more effective if you let the erection subside while clamped. The erection will subside, but the engorgement will not. Stay with the porn or whatever method of stimulation you are using to get hard. Once you have clamped off a good engorgement you can go on about your business and forget about it. Don’t forget about TIME, set a timer, but you can forget about keeping an erection. Once you have completed one or two ten- minute sets, three at most, you will have a dick that is plump enough to clamp off set after set through out the day without stimulation. With me after the third set my dick is very plump and will engorge easily without stimulation, unlike with pumping where you need to stay hard the entire time in the tube.}

(2) I have developed what I'll call a “tan line” on my dick. My flaccid hang is about 5” (at its best). Most of my shaft is discolored slightly from clamping, pumping, and other PE activities.

{Yes, unfortunately for most the discoloration is a downside to clamping. For me, however, I love it. I think a dark dick looks more massive. The lighter skin tone above the circ scar will eventually darken a bit, but will never be as dark as the base shaft. Mine is pretty dark all over, but I spend a lot of time in the sun.}

:cool:

Try nude sunbathing.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
unless I get banned

Over my dead cable clamp!

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
Because of all the excess skin I have gained, it slides down over my 6-1/2” flaccid girth giving the appearance of a 7” Girth.

6.5” or 7” flaccid girth! :worthy:

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
Try nude sunbathing.

That’s on my list of options. I mean, I live in Southern California! :)

Thanks for the info BG. It’s all very helpful.

I just looked at your stats. I never realized that you started at 4.5 EG. That’s a remarkable achievement. You must be the Bib of girth! Has anyone else reported an increase of more than 2” EG? Well done. Enjoy those nudist camps!

If and when you have the chance, I’d appreciate hearing more about how you think clamping can lead to length gains—in particular, when hanging, etc., doesn’t seem to be doing the trick any more (as I think you’ve suggested is the case for you).

BG, I always tightly clamp off a full erection but when I let it subside, it goes limp and is barely is engorged. My post-workout girth is only slightly higher than pre-workout. If I have an erection the whole time while I’m clamped though, I get a much better engorgement. I’m wondering if other people are like this too because I would love to have clamping work when I let my erection subside, but it just doesn’t seem to do anything for me.

The wrap is key to being able to clamp without having to stay aroused. When I used to not wrap or even use anything lighter to wrap I was never able to clamp as BG describes, a wrist wrap for clamping changes everything!

I hear you BG, as some may know I’m in Korea now, and I can’t find the time to hang, just having a little manual PE time is tough enough. Lately I’ve gotten into clamping, jelqing and some manual stretching. I would however, hang if I had the time, I really wanted to get into upward angle hanging. (we’ll see I guess.)

Good luck with your new routine BG, and thanks for all your contributions, your my PE hero. :thumbs:


:flame: "If you build it, they will cum."

Redwood\'s Progress Report/Routines Thread.

Thanks Redwood. I think my wrap was way too small. Last night I cut off a strip from a washcloth and used that as a wrap. It was more comfortable and kept me engorged much more easily.

I personally don’t care for a whole lot of wrap while I clamp.I’ve been putting two clamps one right in front of the other right at the base of my penis and it stays engorged nicely even after the erection subsides.

The Right Wrap Makes it Work

It’s true, wrap is what makes clamping work. Of course the best wrap is the Homedics TheraP magnetic wrist wrap with the magnets cut out. Sadly these little jewels are becoming very hard to come by. Fortunately, there are other wraps that work almost as well. The Muller Knee wrap work really well for the smaller girth guys. You have to perform a little surgery on it first, though. There is a piece of plastic sewn into the wrap. This lump is a patella support, that goes under the knee. This has to come out. A small slit with a razor blade and the little plastic hose slips right out. The wrap is long, because it goes around the leg, but it works well if you have a girth less than 5-3/4” If you are over 6” girth the wrap it too thick for the mid-sized clamp to fit around. I use it with the Big clamp, but is not quite tight enough until I’ve completed several sessions with the smaller clamp and the wrist wrap, then it fits perfectly under the biggest clamp. The most important thing is that what ever material you use is made of neoprene. Wet suit material is the perfect wrapping material because it is soft on one side and rubbery on the other, it holds in heat and it stretches to make a tight tourniquet like fit around the base beneath the clamp. Also the neoprene holds up well when wet. Perfect for clamping in the hot tub or in the pool. Wash cloth material is too rough.

If you are wrapped and clamped properly after one or two ten minutes sets your engorgments will hold indefinitely, even without stimulation. If your engorgement goes away after the erection subsides especially after the third set, you are simply not wrapped thick enough or clamped tight enough.

Red. I find it interesting that you are in a situation where your routine will be basically the same as mine. Maybe between the two of us we will be able to find out if exclusive clamping along with manual PE is all we really need to get gains. Also I’m curious to see if you notice any erect gains from clamping.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

I can attest to slight erect gains from the 2 months I’ve been doing it. Maybe only 1/8”, but I’m almost positive it’s slightly longer.

I have always used a wrist wrap made by Equate I could always find at Walmart for 5 bucks. It is the same material you describe, works great.

Originally Posted by Big Girtha

Red. I find it interesting that you are in a situation where your routine will be basically the same as mine. Maybe between the two of us we will be able to find out if exclusive clamping along with manual PE is all we really need to get gains. Also I’m curious to see if you notice any erect gains from clamping.

I will, as always, share any progress. Although I haven’t made any noticable gains since Dec 04. I’ve been on two month+ long breaks in that period. I have also changed routines around and was doing only hanging pretty much since May or so. I really hope I break my plateau, but with my limited private time for PE it will be tough. Maybe it’s time I tell my girlfriend about it, she already thinks I’m crazy anyways. I did tell her about some penis exercizes that I do when she caught me jelqing a couple times and thought I was jerkin off all the time. :chuckle:


:flame: "If you build it, they will cum."

Redwood\'s Progress Report/Routines Thread.


Last edited by Redwood1981 : 09-08-2005 at .

Out of the closet. Tell her

That’s funny. (: Would a girlfriend who discovers her boyfriend is not always jacking off, but rather jelqing, be relieved about it or even more concerned. Which behavior is more deviate to a non PE savvy female.

:rolleyes:

I say tell her Red. Coming out of the closet will be one of the best PE investments you’ll ever make. If she scoffs, show her Drilla’s pics and tell her before he started clamping he used to suffer from microphallas.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
That’s funny. (: Would a girlfriend who discovers her boyfriend is not always jacking off, but rather jelqing, be relieved about it or even more concerned. Which behavior is more deviate to a non PE savvy female.


Good point, I’m not really sure why I even said I was doing penis exercises. She already thinks I am the horniest guy in the world.
Now I’m into a weird penis exercise cult to boot. :rofl:

I do want to tell her, I just don’t know how to go about it in a suave way.
I guess part of me wants her to think I’m just naturally well hung.


:flame: "If you build it, they will cum."

Redwood\'s Progress Report/Routines Thread.

Cult

Redwood: That’s the first time I’ve heard this place referred to as a cult. But you’re right, it really is. I’ve always referred to this mad obsession as simply, “The Craft” In fact that’s the working title of my book. But believe me, not having to hide what you are doing will give you much more time to do it. Not only that, you can have fun with it. Incorporate PE into your sex-play.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Using the word cult is a negative term to desribe some club I think, and if this is a cult I say this is a truly good one, with little to no bad side to it. :)

One of the downsides with PE is sometimes you get a little too obsessed with trying all these things and then you overtrain I believe personally. I’m betting in the future say 50 years from now when PE is well known and people know it works but they still need to work hard to get there gains there will be a club for PE aholics kinda like AA meetings. :D

I only used the word “cult” with its negative connotations, to show how an outside perspective may view PE and our little club here.

Good news though, as my girlfriend is getting a lot more work, I have been finding more and more PE time. :thumbs:


:flame: "If you build it, they will cum."

Redwood\'s Progress Report/Routines Thread.

BG; although I am still classified a newbie I am grateful for the experience and understanding you shared in the long run it will be useful.Take care and best wishes with all that set out to do.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:32 AM.