Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How big is well- endowed....

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672
Also I remembered why I have NBPEL measurements…checked last night as it had been a while, and if I want to be sure I am not cheating at all, my NBPEL seemed to be down to 6.5”…maybe due to some minor weight fluctuation, and also my EQ wasn’t at 100%. BPEL was between 7.5-7.75”, so maybe it was down a bit as well (probably because of the EQ).

Also watched some more of those GDP clips, and yeah maybe that guy is around 6.75” NBPEL x5.25”. Also saw a clip or two with the larger guys (girls were a LOT more vocal)…how big you would say he is? My guess is he is closer to 7.5” NBPEL x5.75” or so.

He’s the biggest. There is only one other guy that compares (or exceeds), that’s the guy with the tat going down his left torso. He is like 7.00, with a little curvature. Sad thing is he was only around for a few videos, but yes most of those girls run with him. It shows the the difference a quarter of an inch could make with a little higher EQ can make.

Both stars are big for the real world, it shows. If they were banging actual pornstars, the scenes would be a lot smoother IMO. But they are dealing with random college, model types. Even these chicks may be a little more accommodating in the sack considering what they are signing up for. This type of series should put a fresh perspective on size for some.

Also, you lose a little length if you never allow any recovery time between your masturbatuion sessions. I do, at least. You are not really losing anything, but your body may need a day or two to produce another 6.75 erection. Don’t sweat it.

Masturbation. Twice a week for prostate health.

Unless you are having sex. Then you don’t need masturbation.

In my opinion.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

I’d say the bigger guy is more like 7.5” NBPEL vs 7” NBPEL, but it is sort of crazy how he isn’t a whole lot bigger yet the response differs that much.

As for the 6.5 vs 6.75 thing…since I do have a larger fat pad I hate measuring NBPEL. Things compress so easily, that it is hard to not press in at all, without leaving a 0.1-0.2” gap between shaft and where the public skin starts. Also my fat pad is at its largest above, so if I measure NBPEL conservatively from the top, I’m 6.5 to a little bit more. If I measure it from the side, I’m 6.75 or bigger for sure. Also since the numbers scale, at a full 10/10 EQ, I’m essentially 6.75” on the top, and just a tick under 7” from the side.

I know measuring BPEL from the side is wrong, but not sure how much it matters NBPEL since it is mainly a visual measurement (and usable length extends into the fat pad).


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"


Last edited by Phoenix7672 : 12-02-2015 at .

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672
I’d say the bigger guy is more like 7.5” NBPEL vs 7” NBPEL, but it is sort of crazy how he isn’t a whole lot bigger yet the response differs that much.

As for the 6.5 vs 6.75 thing…since I do have a larger fat pad I hate measuring NBPEL. Things compress so easily, that it is hard to not press in at all, without leaving a 0.1-0.2” gap between shaft and where the public skin starts. Also my fat pad is at its largest above, so if I measure NBPEL conservatively from the top, I’m 6.5 to a little bit more. If I measure it from the side, I’m 6.75 or bigger for sure. Also since the numbers scale, at a full 10/10 EQ, I’m essentially 6.75” on the top, and just a tick under 7” from the side.

I know measuring BPEL from the side is wrong, but not sure how much it matters NBPEL since it is mainly a visual measurement (and usable length extends into the fat pad).

7.5? Give me a title and tube so I can get an idea of what you are talking about?

I agree the pad is compressible, but the compressibility of tissue in each person varies. I think anything under .50 is fully functional, but I don’t think you can use all the length in your pad if you are inch thick there. Look at how hard some posters press in the BP pics, that’s not fully compressible.

Originally Posted by Giovanni3
7.5? Give me a title and tube so I can get an idea of what you are talking about?

I agree the pad is compressible, but the compressibility of tissue in each person varies. I think anything under .50 is fully functional, but I don’t think you can use all the length in your pad if you are inch thick there. Look at how hard some posters press in the BP pics, that’s not fully compressible.

You can NEVER fully.compress your fat pad unless you tear skin and hit bone. So guys with 1+” likely have 1/8 to 1/4” of fat and skin between their pelvis and ruler!

A guy with 1” fat pad may get .5” of that inside a pussy though.

Originally Posted by Giovanni3
7.5? Give me a title and tube so I can get an idea of what you are talking about?

I can’t recall but it was the bigger guy with a strong curve…seems he has only been in maybe 5-10 of the clips, as most seem to have the other guy.

That said, I did watch one (276) with a super small blonde, and the regular guy did look pretty damn big/borderline huge at times. Granted all the girls are probably smaller for the most part, they actually did ask this one some questions, and if memory serves she said she was 5’1” and just over 90 lbs. I still say this guy doesn’t look that big to me, but I am starting to believe more or more that I might be the odd one out (in that, most think the guy is not huge but is quite big)…and I’m ok with that. Like I said before, I’d rather see things as smaller than they are to everyone else, vs bigger than they are to everyone else.


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672
I can’t recall but it was the bigger guy with a strong curve…seems he has only been in maybe 5-10 of the clips, as most seem to have the other guy.

That said, I did watch one (276) with a super small blonde, and the regular guy did look pretty damn big/borderline huge at times. Granted all the girls are probably smaller for the most part, they actually did ask this one some questions, and if memory serves she said she was 5’1” and just over 90 lbs. I still say this guy doesn’t look that big to me, but I am starting to believe more or more that I might be the odd one out (in that, most think the guy is not huge but is quite big)…and I’m ok with that. Like I said before, I’d rather see things as smaller than they are to everyone else, vs bigger than they are to everyone else.

Yeah, keep in mind both of these guys have low body fat. The guy you are saying is a little longer is much skinnier than the darker one. Also, it may be his curve that causes most of the discomfort, not *only* his length. I think they are both like 7 tops a (.25 difference at most, but as I explained this can make a world of difference), based on top angles and hands-on-cock measurement. The white guy with the tattoo looks *much* longer because of his skinny girth and body. both are still pretty much bordering huge in the real world.

to further make my case, John E Depth and Charlie Mac are around 7.5 NBP. They definitely have more length than these guys.

There are popular 7 inchers like Johnny Sins and Preston Parker (<— actually might be a little under 7, with more girth… But still compares to these two from GDP in appearance)

The most reliable pic we have of Criss Strokes measures at 6.5 and he looks like he’s about 8+ in it. Blame his skinny girth, body and porn angles for this.

I think people tend to forget what these numbers look like on a ruler and go off of how their own cock looks in comparison. Is that what you are doing?

For example, if you are 6.75 and I tell you the Mexican guy from GDP is about that size, then you’ll compare your looking down on your cock with his camera side-angled, digitally projected erect penis. Doing this will always lead one to artificially inflate porn sizes. They look bigger in these cases.

Or if one is lying/cheating to get their length, and it’s found out that a pornstar is just 7 NBP (which many on here claim), then they will somehow accuse reasonable measurer of penis envy or whatever. The pornstar has to be 9 or 10 because he’s much larger than the cheater, and admitting the real estimate would result in cognitive dissonance for the cheater. I don’t think you fall in this latter category, but many do.

Please make use of the pornstars measured tumblr/ pornstars measured thread over at lpsg that I keep referencing.

I’ve learned the best thing you can do to improve size appearance is lose weight. I’ll probably make a thread on intermittent fasting and hiit training soon. I lost about 25 pounds in 3 months doing this last year. I got down to my freshman weight of like 165. It makes a big difference.

I’ve seen the other site and agree with most of it…if anything I guess it is that I am trying to compare myself to a lot of them, and since I feel I don’t look big and their sizes are comparable, I think they don’t look all that big either. I agree Sinns is around the 6.5-7” mark, and always found it funny when the girl calls it big/huge in a clip since it looks like mine.

To put it another way, I just picked up a Fleshlight not that long ago, and found it funny how all the reviews went on about how huge it was…but when I opened it, I actually expected it to be longer. Granted I don’t hit the end (from what I can tell there is still about 1.5-2” to the cap), visually comparing it I expected it to be longer. Also when I ordered I noticed they are moving towards their ‘Go’ and ‘Flight’ lines which are smaller and only around 6” internally. Again, I’d say why would anyone want one that short that they don’t fit all the way in with a touch to spare (ramming the end cap would likely suck), and that just adds to the realization that stats maybe are right about the averages.


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Originally Posted by Phoenix7672
I’ve seen the other site and agree with most of it…if anything I guess it is that I am trying to compare myself to a lot of them, and since I feel I don’t look big and their sizes are comparable, I think they don’t look all that big either. I agree Sinns is around the 6.5-7” mark, and always found it funny when the girl calls it big/huge in a clip since it looks like mine.

To put it another way, I just picked up a Fleshlight not that long ago, and found it funny how all the reviews went on about how huge it was…but when I opened it, I actually expected it to be longer. Granted I don’t hit the end (from what I can tell there is still about 1.5-2” to the cap), visually comparing it I expected it to be longer. Also when I ordered I noticed they are moving towards their ‘Go’ and ‘Flight’ lines which are smaller and only around 6” internally. Again, I’d say why would anyone want one that short that they don’t fit all the way in with a touch to spare (ramming the end cap would likely suck), and that just adds to the realization that stats maybe are right about the averages.

I’m not too familiar with this product, but 6 inches in depth sounds about right. Not too small, not too big.

In any case, just know that your stats are big, man. I don’t know how to communicate this any other way.

and I’m not disagreeing…I’m just saying my eyes don’t seem to see it. I’m sure even if I gain another 1-2” through PE I’ll still ‘see’ the same, but in the end I am ok with that, so long as the ruler reads what the ruler reads (and hopefully girls comment accordingly).


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Not sure what GDP stands for?

Originally Posted by 1 quest
Not sure what GDP stands for?

Gross domestic product, don’t ya know?

No, it’s a porn series called Girlsdoporn which acquires legit amateurs/ one-time amateur models.

Interesting new condom company from New Zealand called “My Size” which gives 7 different width sizes. This would also connect well with the “Girth is king thread”

I will add the attachment below. So the question should be who can hit pink or purple in their color based scheme sizing format? 64mm and 69mm respectably.

Attached Files
MY.SIZE+Measuring+Tape+Web.pdf
(350.8 KB, 87 views)

Originally Posted by Gofor8
Interesting new condom company from New Zealand called “My Size” which gives 7 different width sizes. This would also connect well with the “Girth is king thread”

I will add the attachment below. So the question should be who can hit pink or purple in their color based scheme sizing format? 64mm and 69mm respectably.

Would need to print it out, but if I go to their site and type in my girth in cm, it looks like I am right between 60 and 64mm (at around 13-13.2mm). I only consider myself average/high-ish average in girth though. To me, big girth starts at about 5.5” MEG.

http://www.mysize-condoms.com/measuring/


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:54 PM.