Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How big is well- endowed....

Speak English…


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
This is how I do it. I find it useful.

A = C^2/(4*Pi)
V = A*L

And if you taper, calculate radius from circumference, C/(2*Pi) and get R and r.

Use A = h*Pi/3*(r^2 + Rr + R^2)

Hopefully, I left no errors.

This gives me 22.95 and 26.5, respectively. Happy calculating!

Thanks! That’s very helpful.


There's principalities in the whole thing.

Originally Posted by Big Worm

Thanks! That’s very helpful.

Lol,

Well thats all way over my head.


A Small Leak Will Always Sink A Great Ship.

(Fat Pad 0.25")

Me (pre-PE): 5.2-5.3 MEG; 6.5-6.75 BPEL
A = C^2/(4*Pi)
V = A*L

For my “normal” erection level:
A=5.2^2/(4*Pi)
V=2.152*6.5=13.988

For my “near max” measurements:
A=5.3^2/(4*Pi)=2.235
V=2.235*6.75=15.08

Something new, lol
Thanks for interesting stuff)

Originally Posted by cawkzilla
Me (pre-PE): 5.2-5.3 MEG; 6.5-6.75 BPEL
A = C^2/(4*Pi)
V = A*L

For my “normal” erection level:
A=5.2^2/(4*Pi)
V=2.152*6.5=13.988

For my “near max” measurements:
A=5.3^2/(4*Pi)=2.235
V=2.235*6.75=15.08

Something new, lol
Thanks for interesting stuff)

If you see what he says about 14 cubic inches plus, you’re golden.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
If you see what he says about 14 cubic inches plus, you’re golden.


Yeah, would like to see it that way
Don’t think I say anything new here, “but I never considered myself as big”, you know, just average if not even smaller
Maybe it’s perspective “from above” or the fact, that my NBPEL is around 5.5 to 6 inches max.

Some kind of body dysmorphia (with “porn distortion” as a great component, IMO), I suppose, lol

Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
If you see what he says about 14 cubic inches plus, you’re golden.

So 15.5 is good? I hate math, but I think I did it right for around 7.5”x5.1” (more common than my max of around 7.75”x5.2”).


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Originally Posted by BeardedDragon
6-10 cubic inches: slightly below average to normal. A normal dick.
10-14 cubic inches: normal to slightly above average. A really good normal dick.
14-18 cubic inches: big dick that gets reactions from some women. They go a little crazy for this size and up, similar to how we get a little stupid for really beautiful women.
18-22 cubic inches: huge dick that gets reactions from most women. These guys commonly have a reputation among women with casual sex opportunities based on size, if so desired.
22+ cubic inches: enormous dick that almost every woman will comment on upon seeing or after first intercourse. The big dick reaction of cock lust transcends to a level of awe and fear for many women, who are realistically experiencing the single biggest cock of their lifetimes. Beyond this level LTR size compatibility becomes an increasingly common issue.

Around roughly that 22 cubic inch level, guys above that would say that almost every woman they’d been with had commented on their size. Guys below that (that were still big or even huge) would report that they knew women were having big dick reactions to their penis, but they wouldn’t SAY anything about it because they didn’t want to stroke their ego too much.

Originally Posted by GustavoCamisas
Awesome post BeardedDragon,

According to initial measurement numbers I ran from the thunder’s database:
6 cubic inches is approx the 2nd Percentile
10 cubic inches is approx the 20th Percentile
14 cubic inches is approx the 60th Percentile
18 cubic inches is approx the 85th Percentile
22 cubic inches is approx the 95th Percentile

I’d say your research sounds about right!

The only thing that bugs me about using those measurements is that girth plays a huge role in the numbers. Everyone here says a BPEL of 8” is quite rare in real life, but if that person only had a girth of 5” (which is still slightly above average), that only works out to 15.92, so around 30-40% are larger than him? Something doesn’t add up.

To get to 18 or 22, keeping girth at 5” would mean a length of 9” and 11”…something that doesn’t exist in the real world (at the high-end). Even upping girth to 5.5” which most consider the start of being thick would mean lengths of 8.25” and 9.2”.

Also for those who hate math like me, looks like this uses the same calculation, but also compares against the same study datasets used for HLIMS.

http://bl.ocks.org/abovethemean/raw/9395398/


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

18 cubic inches is a 7.5x5.5
22 cubic inches is a 8x6

The percentiles that Gustavo quoted came from the Thunder’s data set, which is self measured and self reported data. It has an average volume of around 12 cubic inches.

Most scientific studies show an average volume of around 10 cubic inches. In this data context, your example of a ~16 cubic inch volume would be more like 90-95% percentile. Those same levels might be something more like:

6 cubic inches: 10th percentile
10 cubic inches: 50th percentile
14 cubic inches: 85th percentile
18 cubic inches: 97th precentile
22 cubic inches: 99th percentile

You are right that girth is king.


Before 5.5" x 4.1" volume 7.3 ci ////// Now 7.4" x 4.9" volume 14.1 ci

I think, you should also consider shape of your penis:

Mine is like a cone with girth of 6+ at the base and <5 inches behind the glans

Originally Posted by cawkzilla
I think, you should also consider shape of your penis:
Mine is like a cone with girth of 6+ at the base and <5 inches behind the glans

That’s why I gave the frustum of a cone equation. I’m shaped the same way.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Titleist asked us to speak English. My attempt to turn the math into english:

Let’s simplify the problem of estimating the volume of an erect penis by viewing it as circular column. The volume of a column is the area of the base x the height of the column.

We estimate the area of the base by measuring the circumference (we call that MSEG). For the height of the column, we use BPEL. The math formulas translate MSEG and BPEL into an estimate of penis volume.


Live long and prosper.

Originally Posted by BigBootyFan

That’s why I gave the frustum of a cone equation. I’m shaped the same way.

Haha, nice =)

And thanks!

Originally Posted by BeardedDragon
18 cubic inches is a 7.5x5.5
22 cubic inches is a 8x6

The percentiles that Gustavo quoted came from the Thunder’s data set, which is self measured and self reported data. It has an average volume of around 12 cubic inches.

Most scientific studies show an average volume of around 10 cubic inches. In this data context, your example of a ~16 cubic inch volume would be more like 90-95% percentile. Those same levels might be something more like:

6 cubic inches: 10th percentile
10 cubic inches: 50th percentile
14 cubic inches: 85th percentile
18 cubic inches: 97th precentile
22 cubic inches: 99th percentile

You are right that girth is king.

It is, here are the areas and increase percentage from previous 0.25” girths.

4.5” - 1.61 square inches - —-
4.75 - 1.8 - 11.4%
5.0 - 1.99 - 10.8 - 23% cumulative
5.25 - 2.19 - 10.25 - 36.1
5.5 - 2.41 - 9.75 - 49.4
5.75 - 2.63 - 9.3 - 63.3
6.0 - 2.86 - 8.89 - 77.8
6.25 - 3.11 - 8.51 - 92.9
6.5 - 3.36 - 8.16 - 108.6
6.75 - 3.62 - 7.84 - 125
7.0 - 3.90 - 7.54 - 141.9

You can see that a girth increase from 4.5 to 6.5 is actually doubling the overall volume.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
It is, here are the areas and increase percentage from previous 0.25” girths.

4.5” - 1.61 square inches - —-
4.75 - 1.8 - 11.4%
5.0 - 1.99 - 10.8 - 23% cumulative
5.25 - 2.19 - 10.25 - 36.1
5.5 - 2.41 - 9.75 - 49.4
5.75 - 2.63 - 9.3 - 63.3
6.0 - 2.86 - 8.89 - 77.8
6.25 - 3.11 - 8.51 - 92.9
6.5 - 3.36 - 8.16 - 108.6
6.75 - 3.62 - 7.84 - 125
7.0 - 3.90 - 7.54 - 141.9

You can see that a girth increase from 4.5 to 6.5 is actually doubling the overall volume.

God damn it. I failed geometry because I stopped being able to calculate these numbers mentally. It’s *just* outside my ability to quantify the non volume numbers of the equation!

But, as a layperson and guestimating, basically with length as a static value an increase of roughly 2” in circumference from a 4.25~ is in essence doubling in size even if BPEL didn’t change. I was on a mission to figure out my own increases but as I am definitely more cone than cylinder I had given up.

I need to brush up on the proper usage of s scientific calculator…and geometry. Daily slice of Humble Pie: Eaten.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:01 PM.