Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Everyone Please Read!!!!!!

Is Thunder a real guy, or some kind of entity sent to earth to increase the size of the human penis? :chuckle:

Thunder,
How did you know about my flaming devil tattoos? :/D
I was also going to tattoo the link to my Routines Thread right above my penis… :-k


:flame: "If you build it, they will cum."

Redwood\'s Progress Report/Routines Thread.

>Is Thunder a real guy<

Thunderbot is a real guy. Honestly. He is in no way an amalgam personality contributed to by all the mods as a way of providing a center for the forum. Double plus good.

Originally Posted by horsehung
Roussie, pal,

Do you think T reads every single word of your posts, or just scans them? :chuckle:

No! Thunder just sighs (sadly) and flips to the next page.

Hey Red,

Is this a special honour you’ve been given?

The rest of us are mere Forum Donators but you have been awarded the accolade of forum Subscriber! WOW!

Originally Posted by rousseau506
Love the special category for yours petit, that would be for Tit-Post wouldn’t it? Anyway you’re right, it is a timely reminder that posts can range from the good, to the bad, to the ugly :rolleyes: and poor Thunder has to read them all, why it’s enough to bring tears to my eyes Yes, what a horrible job, so cough up everybody, big time!

You see the ‘really brought the subject to our notice’ bit, Tit (ie titbit), should I read this as a little coded message, that this tread is our latest thread hijacking project? :leftie: . In other words have you started the ball rolling here, already?

:hmh: Some teamwork! No consultation or anything! :smack:

SIXER! Round up the villagers!

You see Thunder? It ain’t me wot done the hijacking It’s others (who shall be nameless) I’m sure that should be WILL be nameless as it’s third person; however I digress.

No! I am as innocent as a new born babe (but uglier).

Originally Posted by petitfaun
Hey Red,

Is this a special honour you’ve been given?

The rest of us are mere Forum Donators but you have been awarded the accolade of forum Subscriber! WOW!


It’s because I’m on a monthly subscription donation to Thunder’s Place.
Though it does feel kind of special. :star:


:flame: "If you build it, they will cum."

Redwood\'s Progress Report/Routines Thread.

Originally Posted by Redwood1981
It’s because I’m on a monthly subscription donation to Thunder’s Place.
Though it does feel kind of special. :star:

I never knew you could be a subscriber. That is pretty special. Perhaps that tag should be in gold lettering?


Feb 2004 BPEL 6.7" NBPEL ???? BPFSL ???? EG 5.65" Feb 2005 BPEL 7.1" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 6.9" EG 5.8" Feb 2006 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.6" EG 5.85" Feb 2007 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.5" EG 5.9"

Originally Posted by horsehung
Roussie, pal, do you think T reads every single word of your posts, or just scans them?

Tricky question that horse! :-k Sometimes he must do, I can tell from the ‘Hey rouss’ bit which tends to follow and there are others times when I notice he’s very busy somewhere else, so admittedly I take advantage and slip in a few posts here and there, willy nilly, add a couple of smilies (six if there’s time) and off I go again on my merry way :littleguy . He obviously hasn’t read those, cause I’m still here!

However, there are those odd other times, when T seems to be fully occupied somewhere else, but in actual fact this isn’t the case and he suddenly appears out of nowhere, just ask DW, she was as surprised as I was :uhuh: . It nearly scared the pants off both of us and I actually wet mine!

So in a nut-shell, the chances are he does and more than likely he’s read your last one too already, so you better cough up, as promised :nodding:

:-Y He reads all tit’s posts of course, but that’s probably just to check, if he’s still all there. Of course Petit thinks it’s because he’s paying a small fortune by monthly installments, like Red and this makes him special in some way. Mind you (and this is just between me and you) he’s right, he really is a special case, in every way! :rolleyes:


Donate to Thunder's Place and help save the daffodils :spin2: , but remember to add an extra 30 cents every time :leftie:


Last edited by rousseau506 : 02-12-2005 at .

Originally Posted by mbuc
I never knew you could be a subscriber. That is pretty special. Perhaps that tag should be in gold lettering?


Wow, then I’d feel REALLY special. :star: :star:
I’d like that, or even red lettering. :D

Hey, maybe my name could be Red too!
I’d also like my location to flash between red and yellow.
Then my posts would be even more “electric”, hey Thunder? ;)


:flame: "If you build it, they will cum."

Redwood\'s Progress Report/Routines Thread.

Originally Posted by petitfaun

You see Thunder? It ain’t me wot done the hijacking It’s others (who shall be nameless) I’m sure that should be WILL be nameless as it’s third person.

Oh there you are, I didn’t see you come in Petit, my dearest friend :rolleyes: . So let’s get this right, if it isn’t you `:-) who does all the hijacking business and it isn’t me :noreally: , who is it then? Who is this ‘Third Man?’

Quote

No! I am as innocent as a new born babe (but uglier).

Have you seen just how ugly new born babies can be? Crikey! That’s ugly! %-\


Donate to Thunder's Place and help save the daffodils :spin2: , but remember to add an extra 30 cents every time :leftie:

Originally Posted by mbuc
I never knew you could be a subscriber. That is pretty special. Perhaps that tag should be in gold lettering?

Neither did I and gold lettering too! :hmh: ! We must get ourselves some of those tattoos thingies mbuc, just like Red’s! :leftie:

Apparently Thunder is heavily into tattoos now! :mwink:


Donate to Thunder's Place and help save the daffodils :spin2: , but remember to add an extra 30 cents every time :leftie:

Hey

Maybe instead of making “donations” each member could be charged a “HANDLING” fee……..

(female members would be free-provided we all get to watch…..I’m still working on the details for bisexual, trysexual and gay members)


"God is dead"-Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead"-God

Originally Posted by Redwood1981
Wow, then I’d feel REALLY special. :star: :star:
I’d like that, or even red lettering. :D

Hey, maybe my name could be Red too!
I’d also like my location to flash between red and yellow.
Then my posts would be even more “electric”, hey Thunder? ;)


I think we should keep things a little classier and low key than that. :p

Originally Posted by Redwood1981
Is Thunder a real guy, or some kind of entity sent to earth to increase the size of the human penis? :chuckle:

Thunder,
How did you know about my flaming devil tattoos? :/D
I was also going to tattoo the link to my Routines Thread right above my penis… :-k

Thunder is a very expensive virtual program and it’s way overdue for an upgrade. Where still running thunder 2.0 and thunder 3.1 is already out. Thunder 2.0 is very buggy and can be very temperamental and can be extremely cranky. So guys we need to update the thunder before the thunder program craps out and their is no more thunders.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:54 AM.