Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

erect girth exercises before jelq bad/counterproductive?

erect girth exercises before jelq bad/counterproductive?

Hello all.

I have been having problems lately trying to get a full erection to do some Uli’s and Horse 440s. I was also going to slow down my routine and only jelq&stretch every other day, but still do some mild bathroom stretches on my “off” days

I usually do them after I jelq, but I was wondering if it was bad/counterproductive in any way to do them BEFORE I jelq.

thanks.


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

anybody?


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

Watching porn can be quite useful for Ulis and Horse 440s.

I kegel in blood from a flacid position. Get a good turniquette grip at the base, release your grip quickly while kegeling blood in, then clamp the turniquette grip back on and repeat until you are “erect” (that is, you are fully pumped) and horse/uli away. As far as jelqing afterwards, that is exactly what I do in my routine as it is productive to get the blood flowing through the microtears created by the girth excercises. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by wbassett
I kegel in blood from a flacid position. Get a good turniquette grip at the base, release your grip quickly while kegeling blood in, then clamp the turniquette grip back on and repeat until you are “erect” (that is, you are fully pumped) and horse/uli away. As far as jelqing afterwards, that is exactly what I do in my routine as it is productive to get the blood flowing through the microtears created by the girth excercises. Hope this helps.

so you believe that doing ulis/horses before jelq is not only OK, but better…since the jelqing helps get the blood flowing through the microtears created by the girth exercises?

I find this interesting and a relief!…My penis so so exhausted after just 2-300 jelqs that I found it hard to get erect to do girth exercises, no matter how much porn I was watching…It got hard, don’t get me fooled, but not as hard as it normally gets if I don’t jelq.

Also, in the standard routine in the “how to jelq” thread in the Tutorial Section, it says to do 20 minutes of jelqing FOLLOWED by horses/ulis…I just wanted to make sure that reversing the order wasn’t going to be counterproductive….or promote injury in some way


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

Originally Posted by quik4life
I have been having problems lately trying to get a full erection to do some Uli’s and Horse 440s. I was also going to slow down my routine and only jelq&stretch every other day, but still do some mild bathroom stretches on my “off” days

Hi quik4life.

I also had some wood problems, I think from overtraining. First, I thought it was from newbie pumping, now I think I just jelqed to much. I’m now doing some 15min of jelquing every 36 hours and 5min stretching in the shower (6 days a week). Growth seems to keep happening from this slowdown. Just a few days after I reported my two-month milestone of 7.0x5.3, I’ve seen 7.3x5.4 a few times, and a sudden zoom in flaccid girth of 0.2”. So, *for me*, less means more. Oh, and I resumed pumping, but only for 2 measly minutes at 3-4”Hg, halfway through jelqing. Wood is now good, though porn definitely helps for PE, which I find very unsexy.


Start: 6.3 x 5.2 (Feb '05)

Now: 7.9 x 5.65 (gain 1.6 x 0.45) - SFL 8.6"

Goal: 8.5 x 6.0 - Currently trying: jelqing, fulcrum hanging/bending. My data - Progress log

Originally Posted by larslaukanen
Hi quik4life.

I also had some wood problems, I think from overtraining. First, I thought it was from newbie pumping, now I think I just jelqed to much. I’m now doing some 15min of jelquing every 36 hours and 5min stretching in the shower (6 days a week). Growth seems to keep happening from this slowdown. Just a few days after I reported my two-month milestone of 7.0x5.3, I’ve seen 7.3x5.4 a few times, and a sudden zoom in flaccid girth of 0.2”. So, *for me*, less means more. Oh, and I resumed pumping, but only for 2 measly minutes at 3-4”Hg, halfway through jelqing. Wood is now good, though porn definitely helps for PE, which I find very unsexy.

awesome…thanks for the reply

it’s amazing how you don’t do any ulis/horses and yet you still gained plenty in such a small amount of time…but you don’t really need to work on girth (lucky bastard) but with my pencil dick (girth is 4.3) it’s one of my main concerns…it’s always in the back of my mind…I want length to increase too, but I just get worried that my girth will never get over 5.0….

I think I’m going to make my motto ‘less is more’ too.

Do you do any manual stretches before your jelq, or do you just do the ones in the shower?


The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

Originally Posted by quik4life
Do you do any manual stretches before your jelq, or do you just do the ones in the shower?


No, I just warm up by dipping in warm water.

Some people swear by “more is more,” and it works for them, just not for me.
Good luck with finding your own way. Keep us posted.


Start: 6.3 x 5.2 (Feb '05)

Now: 7.9 x 5.65 (gain 1.6 x 0.45) - SFL 8.6"

Goal: 8.5 x 6.0 - Currently trying: jelqing, fulcrum hanging/bending. My data - Progress log

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
A Quickstart Guide to Manual Exercisessoon2b9Penis Enlargement Basics10911-03-2011 10:15 AM
Jelq Preasure, veins, and girth???hkglacier1Penis Enlargement Basics201-13-2005 02:05 PM
Girth gains from dry jelqPortugesusPenis Enlargement612-31-2004 06:42 PM
jelq Exercise'swezzethejuicePenis Enlargement Basics511-18-2004 03:28 AM
are there any exercises for a fully erect penis?jimajamaPenis Enlargement Basics1106-18-2004 09:27 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:36 AM.