Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Erect gains only

Erect gains only

Has anyone gotten erect gains from just stretching alone without other PE exercises.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Me Me !! :D

EDit: Sorry, not me :( Hehehe, I jelqed :p


Past: 5-5.5" BPEL x 4.5" GIRTH

Present: 7.55" BPEL x 5.55" GIRTH (1 year progress)

Future: 8-9" BPEL x 6" GIRTH

Disregard this post.


PE should, in my opinion, be a health thing, like brushing our teeth and working out.

Obsessing about gains will only lead to disappointment for most people. - babbis

I don’t really like stretch only routines. In my experience it seems it has given me very poor results. I was once on stretch only routines for a long time and all I got was erect girth, when all I wanted was erect length.

Originally Posted by Dicko7X5
I don’t really like stretch only routines. In my experience it seems it has given me very poor results. I was once on stretch only routines for a long time and all I got was erect girth, when all I wanted was erect length.

Well what ever you did gave you steady growth over two years welcome to “The Big Boys Club.”


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole

Well what ever you did gave you steady growth over two years welcome to “The Big Boys Club.”

Thank you KP, but I must admit my growth felt anything but steady. I got my gains in chunks and very sporadic. However it seems the pattern is that most of the gains manifest themselves after a rest period.

Originally Posted by Dicko7X5
Thank you KP, but I must admit my growth felt anything but steady. I got my gains in chunks and very sporadic. However it seems the pattern is that most of the gains manifest themselves after a rest period.

That seems to be a typical pattern. Keep up the good work!


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

How did you achieve length gains primarily?


PE should, in my opinion, be a health thing, like brushing our teeth and working out.

Obsessing about gains will only lead to disappointment for most people. - babbis

Originally Posted by bobs3304
How did you achieve length gains primarily?

Jelqing a lot.
But I warm up and stretch first.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole
Jelqing a lot.
But I warm up and stretch first.

Hah, I was actually asking Dicko, but good to know.

How long did it take you to gain an inch?


PE should, in my opinion, be a health thing, like brushing our teeth and working out.

Obsessing about gains will only lead to disappointment for most people. - babbis

Originally Posted by bobs3304
Hah, I was actually asking Dicko, but good to know.

How long did it take you to gain an inch?

I gained 1” in one month.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

^ You’ve got to be kidding me?


PE should, in my opinion, be a health thing, like brushing our teeth and working out.

Obsessing about gains will only lead to disappointment for most people. - babbis

How the hell did you do that?


PE should, in my opinion, be a health thing, like brushing our teeth and working out.

Obsessing about gains will only lead to disappointment for most people. - babbis

Originally Posted by bobs3304

How did you achieve length gains primarily?

Hard to say, I did all kinds of exercises but I’d say BTC stretching and jelqing.

Yeah you can. Many people are just in it for length. Check out people that hang all day. Some of them don’t jelq or even do manual stretches.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
Flaccid gains vs. Erect gainsmike5Penis Enlargement Basics2209-12-2007 02:06 PM
Fast gainsflygregPenis Enlargement Basics709-12-2007 02:03 PM
Can erect bends help stretch the cc and give length gains?mike2002Penis Enlargement510-29-2003 05:56 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:28 PM.