Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Does Sex/Masturbation Hinder Gains

Originally Posted by kubchaser
My night wood is too much for me. It bothers my sleep almost every night.

I woke up twice last night/this morning from a throbbing member. I think due to jelqing. Most annoying positive PI ever ;)

Originally Posted by redworm
I woke up twice last night/this morning from a throbbing member. I think due to jelqing. Most annoying positive PI ever ;)

LOL.. well, I am really annoyed by a throbbing member in the middle of my sleep. I feel like rubbing my member between the sheets or my hand in half asleep state of mind. Very disruptive to my sleep! :-P And I don’t wake up with a sense of fulfillment.


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

Beating off after PE

So.when I start stretching and jelqing, I can’t help but get a little bit horny.so my question is, is it bad to beat off after doing your work out? Well.in my case sometimes.kinda during.. -_-

Some say yes, some say no… it’s a never ending battle.


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Instead of beating off, why don’t you edge yourself for 20-30 minutes. At least then you keep your dick expanded for a good period of time.

Edging is way to teasing, I can never help but beat off when I edge

I think of it more like a sport. You wouldn’t have a practice right before the game, right? Even if it is just a scrimmage!


Today I do what you will not so tomorrow I am able to do what you can not.

Originally Posted by Burrgle

So.when I start stretching and jelqing, I can’t help but get a little bit horny.so my question is, is it bad to beat off after doing your work out? Well.in my case sometimes.kinda during.. -_-

What is you goal? You have to focus or you will never meet it. PEing is mostly about focus. Edging is all about focus.

I have three goals! To improve my erection (as it has not really been that hard), To increase in length, and to increase in girth. Does beating off after doing PE effect these things?

And when you say edging.I’m familiar with edging, but when you edge, are you supposed to cum eventually? Or is it supposed to be a cumless orgasm? Or are you not supposed to cum or orgasm at all?

Originally Posted by Burrgle
I have three goals! To improve my erection (as it has not really been that hard), To increase in length, and to increase in girth. Does beating off after doing PE effect these things?

And when you say edging.I’m familiar with edging, but when you edge, are you supposed to cum eventually? Or is it supposed to be a cumless orgasm? Or are you not supposed to cum or orgasm at all?

Good thing, PE will allow you to reach all 3 of your goals :) Edging is supposed to end without you cumming. I have been doing PE for 5 yeas off/on and i still have no flipping idea WTH a dry orgasm is, sorry


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Masturbate question

Is it a bad idea after I do the newbie routine to masturbate

Will it have any affect on my gains or anything at all?


Jan 1 2011

Nbpel 4.9 inch. Bpel 5.35 inch

Nbpfl 3 inch

Some guys swear that it does, other guys say it doesn’t affect their gains. I don’t think there’s any conclusive evidence either way.


Starting stats- BP 5x4.5 (2002) Current stats- PBEL 7.25x5.25 (2012) PE is a marathon, not a sprint!

Ahh thanks, I tried using search but I guess I spelled it wrong and it gave me no search result.


Jan 1 2011

Nbpel 4.9 inch. Bpel 5.35 inch

Nbpfl 3 inch

Masturbation affect gains

Hey, maybe this has been posted before but.. I like to jerk off, usually once a day or so. I’m wondering if it has any negative effects on penis growth?

I stretch my penis before bed, and normally jerk off in the shower in the morning. Should I abstain from doing this to maximize growth?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:18 PM.