Data needed folks!
Lately I’ve been lacking inspiration with PE mainly due to lack of knowledge. In bodybuilding, for example, there are set trends that result in muscle gains. Of course it varies with each person but the body’s “rules” are there. I’d like to collect data from as many members of this forum as possible so I can compile some statistics regarding what worked best for most people and hopefully determine how we can all grow a bigger penis faster.
Please contribute to this as it could really help all of us if we get enough information and people who are going for months without gains may find out why. Please give the following:
- How many days do you PE each week? (Details, ie. 5 days on 2 off)
- How long does each workout last?
- What does each workout consist of? (Important one - do you warm up etc.)
- How long have you PE’d for?
- How much have you gained in total (length and girth)?
- Starting stats and current stats?
- How much have you gained since doing your current workout and how long have you been doing this workout?
- Do you exercise outside of PE?
- What is your diet like? (Ie. high fat? High protein and low carbs? etc.)
- Do you do your routine in the morning, afternoon or the evening?
- Roughly how many hours sleep do you get each night?
- Do you use visualization in your routine?
- Do you take any supplements?
Thanks a lot guys I hope you take the time to respond.
PE SMART - Quality is infinitely better than quantity. Monitor your progress. Make changes accordingly.