Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

"cock coffin / constrictor".

Originally Posted by ironaddict69
Interesting. I look forward to seeing more of this. Why would this be better than 1 or 2 clamps?

Because there might be a stretching element to this as well as traditional girth work.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Read my the last 5 pages on my thread. I multi clamped all the time. It made my glands gain. You must be careful, because you can and will discolor your unit.

I glued 2 clamps together but found that it was not as effective. I found that putting on a single clamp as close to the pelvic bone to where a bulb pops out of the

base of your unit is optimal. You must use good amount of pressure. Then the second clamp is applied as close to the first clamp and apply pressure, and so on

I found too many clamps is ineffective because you can only adjust the glued clamp which is actually the first clamp. Hey if it works for you, try it. I tried this many

years ago. I prefer to stay in control and release a clamp when needed keeping the others on.

Am I the only one too chicken shit to try this out? Although something tells me that this idea might end up working very well.


Starting: 6 7/8 EL X 4.8 EG (estimated since I didn't measure)

Current: 8.25 EL X 5.4 EG

Goal: 8.5 X 6.25

Just to make it clear for anyone who’s thinking of trying this the idea is not to simply add extra clamps next to each other.
If you’re going to use individual clamps rather than glue them together as in the original design then you should space them out up the shaft about 1/2” to 1” apart.

The whole idea is to take advantage of the increased localised stress you get under and next to a clamp.
This was based on the observation that people seem to gain base girth at the point where they clamp because of the creation of a strain ellipse.
The idea is to reproduce that effect up the shaft.
If you stack the clamps next to each other it wont work.

Oh and proceed with extreme caution.

My impression was that the idea behind stacking them was that you tighten alternating onese rather than all of the, and that the untightened ones serve to space the tightened once out to create strain. Then additionally, it is possible to switch around which ones are tightened and which ones are loosened to get strain in different areas.

Originally Posted by capernicus1
Just to make it clear for anyone who’s thinking of trying this the idea is not to simply add extra clamps next to each other.
If you’re going to use individual clamps rather than glue them together as in the original design then you should space them out up the shaft about 1/2” to 1” apart.

The whole idea is to take advantage of the increased localised stress you get under and next to a clamp.
This was based on the observation that people seem to gain base girth at the point where they clamp because of the creation of a strain ellipse.
The idea is to reproduce that effect up the shaft.
If you stack the clamps next to each other it wont work.

Oh and proceed with extreme caution.

No way dude. The idea is to force the pressure to the glands. I tried spacing them, Didn’t work for me.
I gained a bit over an inch in 1 year clamping. Multiple clamps made me gain in length as well as girth.

Originally Posted by Ich1
Am I the only one too chicken shit to try this out? Although something tells me that this idea might end up working very well.

Start out slowly.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by tntjockey
No way dude. The idea is to force the pressure to the glands. I tried spacing them, Didn’t work for me.
I gained a bit over an inch in 1 year clamping. Multiple clamps made me gain in length as well as girth.

Sorry tnt but you’re mistaken on this.
I politely suggest you read xenos old progress thread where he describes this idea in some detail.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
No way dude. The idea is to force the pressure to the glands. I tried spacing them, Didn’t work for me.
I gained a bit over an inch in 1 year clamping. Multiple clamps made me gain in length as well as girth.

The strain ellipse aspect is one part of the reason why I have started using this approach.

The other Is that I can get really concentrated stretching along the entire length of the shaft, and the soreness in the tunica afterwards confirmed my thinking.

As I progress with this exercise I will release alternate clamps throughout the process to take advantage of the strain ellipse hypothesis as well as to stretch and inflate the entire unit at the same time.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by capernicus1
Sorry tnt but you’re mistaken on this.
I politely suggest you read xenos old progress thread where he describes this idea in some detail.

The thread is called “strain ellipse mechanics adjacent to clamps”
Detailed explanation and diagrams.
Anyone considering this should at least read and understand it.

Originally Posted by capernicus1
The thread is called “strain ellipse mechanics adjacent to clamps”
Detailed explanation and diagrams.
Anyone considering this should at least read and understand it.

It is important to read that thread and understand the physics and how it could apply to PE.

That thread got me to the point where I’m excited about getting back to PE after two and a half months off.

As I said earlier I discovered not only that this causes lots of inflation of the tissues of my unit, but more importantly for me, stretching and fatiguing the tunica which soreness indicates for me, which has great potential for length.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
It is important to read that thread and understand the physics and how it could apply to PE.

That thread got me to the point where I’m excited about getting back to PE after two and a half months off.

As I said earlier I discovered not only that this causes lots of inflation of the tissues of my unit, but more importantly for me, stretching and fatiguing the tunica which soreness indicates for me, which has great potential for length.

If you could it would be interesting to take some measurements ?

How about BPEL and then BPEL with the clamps on,
And MSEG with one clamp at the base VS MSEG measured between the multiple clamps ?

I can’t remember anyone reporting gains from this technique. Many of the things posted by Xeno should be take* with more than a grain of salt.

*Is that correct grammatic?
.

Originally Posted by capernicus1
If you could it would be interesting to take some measurements ?

How about BPEL and then BPEL with the clamps on,
And MSEG with one clamp at the base VS MSEG measured between the multiple clamps ?

I will do that during my session tomorrow.

I have seen a recent decrease of 1/8” in length recently due in all likelygood to a ten week decon break, so that may skew whatever length increase is seen in the short term.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by marinera
I can’t remember anyone reporting gains from this technique. Many of the things posted by Xeno should be take* with more than a grain of salt.

*Is that correct grammatic?
.

Taken

Many of the things posted by Xeno should be taken with more than a grain of salt.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:22 AM.