Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Clamping not make base skinny

Clamping not make base skinny

I’m surprised clamping doesn’t produce a torpedo look. I would imaging that the center of the dick would expand the most and of course the part at base where you clamp doesn’t expand at all. Is this not a concern? Doesn’t clamping make the base of dick skinnier than the rest of dick?

No, clamping expands everything up of the clamp, everything that is expanded by the clamp. So if you want to expand your entire penis, you would be smart to clamp as closely to the body. There are also people who only want to expand their glans. So these people clamp up way higher, and expand only the part they desire.

The clamping as short as possible to the body will not mean that their is a small part that keeps skinny. The body adapts and repairs that part too. This will lead to an enlarged base as a enlarged penis as a whole.

The part where the clamp is at my base, is where Ive had the most growth, pretty odd.

A lot of people experience a lot of base growth with clamping. I certainly have and my base is much larger than the rest. Because of this I am moving the clamp up about a half inch and will clamp there until it is wide then move it a little more. Simple experiment and I have no idea how long it will take but I can’t clamp at the absolute base anymore as I have a vein that likes to swell up a bit too much and become thromboses even with low tightness and only 5 minutes in the clamp.


My Goal...To Look good NAKED

Interesting. I sure wonder why what actually happens is the exact opposite of what you would think would happen. Seems to me it’s indication that there might be whole other possible approach to girth gains beside the basically “balloon your dick as much as possible” theory.

Originally Posted by vkn1
I’m surprised clamping doesn’t produce a torpedo look. I would imaging that the center of the dick would expand the most and of course the part at base where you clamp doesn’t expand at all. Is this not a concern? Doesn’t clamping make the base of dick skinnier than the rest of dick?

First of all, What is your girth? And do you use a pad wrap and do you need one? These guys are right on target, clamping will produce a bigger faster gain at the shaft than any part of your shaft. The base girth gain was surprisingly fast for me.

Doesn’t that strike you as odd considering the whole idea of clamps is to swell up the dick so it stretches out, but the one part of dick that isn’t allowed to swell/expand at all is the part that grows most?

Originally Posted by vkn1
Interesting. I sure wonder why what actually happens is the exact opposite of what you would think would happen. Seems to me it’s indication that there might be whole other possible approach to girth gains beside the basically “balloon your dick as much as possible” theory.

I’ve been doing hardcore clamping for awhile now and have noticed that the slow and steady gains I am making are most evident at the base where the clamp constricts the tissue. Perhaps this constricting of the tissue can lead to gains as well.

Freaking Miko Lee is so hot 7:^)
Thanks large4life

As I understand it the base will get bigger and the rest of the shaft will get bigger as well albeit at a slower rate.
So if I go by this assumption also taking into account everyone gains differently, one should see base girth gains before gains further up the shaft?

So gains would come in order of clamp placement i.e. Base, Shaft, and then Head?

The hardcore clamping you’re talking about is that with the head squeezing because that one give a great pressure.


Short-Term Goal: 6.25" EG by 9/1/14

"Take it Slow and Watch it Grow"

Long-Term Goal: 10.25" BPEL and 6.5" EG ?

If you think about it,the area of the penis that gets the most stress is under the clamp. Even though the stress is being pushed in, the area under the clamp is still being stretched. That’s why I think the base grows more.

Originally Posted by Yoyototo
Freaking Miko Lee is so hot 7:^)
Thanks large4life

As I understand it the base will get bigger and the rest of the shaft will get bigger as well albeit at a slower rate.
So if I go by this assumption also taking into account everyone gains differently, one should see base girth gains before gains further up the shaft?

So gains would come in order of clamp placement i.e. Base, Shaft, and then Head?

The hardcore clamping you’re talking about is that with the head squeezing because that one give a great pressure.

Yes, I’m obsessed with Miko and her Asian costars! Yellow Fever!

But yes, it seems that I have gained girth from the base up. The discrepancy seems to be fairly significant now that I am around 7” base but only 5.75” right below the glans. I have only recently (maybe 5 months) devoted full time to clamping, semi-erect bending, and jelqing. My base is always clamped tight and narrow using Monty’s airclamp, and I usually wear a cock ring behind my balls. I also clamp with a hose clamp about an inch behind the glans (this puts a lot of pressure on the head and fills it up quite nicely). Logically, I thought that this set up would produce quicker gains midsection (believe it or not, I’ve always wanted a baseball bat looking dick), however it seems it is turning my unit into more of a cone. Oh well, I’m just happy that it is slowly getting bigger!

Maybe if I wore an additional 2 hose clamps, I would gain more uniformly?

-L4L

I hope by my doing Horse440s while clamped and squeezing the head will give more head girth and shaft girth to keep up with base girth. Clamping behind the head seems like a good idea for more head girth but I think I should wait on that.


Short-Term Goal: 6.25" EG by 9/1/14

"Take it Slow and Watch it Grow"

Long-Term Goal: 10.25" BPEL and 6.5" EG ?

Miko is one of my faves, maybe #2 or 3


Remember, there are never any traffic jams on the extra mile.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Clamping 101 - The clamping guideremekPenis Enlargement31012-02-2017 07:42 PM
Clamping. my concernsjeldingmasterPenis Enlargement1409-12-2005 09:28 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:08 AM.