Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

been there...done that!...

hey supersizeit

I’m very glad that this thread has been resurrected. Your story is a great one and contains info which I find interesting and much that I need to know.

Is the 10-12Hg, of which you spoke, a pressure that should be worked up to and only be done by an experienced pumper, after much time pumping?

I’m new to pumping, having started on 24APR07, pumping 4 or 5 times a week, at a 2 to 4Hg for 4 sets of reps each of about 5 minutes. After each set, they are followed by a warm rice-sox massage. I still do it today. After the first 2 weeks, I raised it to 5Hg for 4 reps each of about 5 minutes.

After a month, I increased the time to 10 minutes, but still at 5Hg with 4 reps each over a period of an hour. This is where I am today.

If I go above 7Hg, it becomes really uncomfortable. I only know this because, a couple of times I unknowingly let the pressure go higher than 7Hg and discovered it to be uncomfortable for me.

You speak of fluid buildup. Now I am worried. I do the pumping after I have completed my PE Routine which includes about 400-500 very slow, 3-5 sec. jelqs over a 25 to 30 minute period. I am aware that my flaccid penis feels sorta of “fat and very spongy” for hours after my PE/Pumping sessions. Is this because of fluid buildup? If not, how do I know or tell fluid buildup?

I have gotten none of the spots people talk about, but I am developing veins that I never had before and looks pretty good :) , but not the bulging kind of veins. Just veins along the top of the shaft and along the sides, plus some small ones in the scrotum.

Thanks for any comments from you super, or others.


Started 4/9/07: Bpel 4.438 Eg 3.750 - Fl 3.750 Fg 3.500

Now 07/08/09: Bpel 5.625 Eg 5.875 Fl 4.625 Fg 5.813....Goal: Bpel 7.500 Eg 6.500 - Fl 5.500 Fg 6.000

"PE inorder to give more Happiness & Joy to yourself AND others!" Panos *** "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt.

Originally Posted by Panos
Is the 10-12Hg, of which you spoke, a pressure that should be worked up to and only be done by an experienced pumper, after much time pumping?


This is a vacuum level that some may NEVER work up to. For safety’s sake, if anyone DID want to work up to that level, yes, you would do it by working up to it gradually, carefully monitoring your PIs in the process.

Originally Posted by Panos
You speak of fluid buildup. Now I am worried. I do the pumping after I have completed my PE Routine which includes about 400-500 very slow, 3-5 sec. jelqs over a 25 to 30 minute period. I am aware that my flaccid penis feels sorta of “fat and very spongy” for hours after my PE/Pumping sessions. Is this because of fluid buildup? If not, how do I know or tell fluid buildup?


Oh, if you have fluid buildup, you’ll know. It will be like you described, only a lot more so. Rather than just feeling like a sponge, it will feel like a soft wet sponge. It may look lumpy or uneven or bloated. (Jelqing can help ‘even out’ the uneven part.) The veins may disappear into the bloatedness.

Your level of sponginess is fine. For that matter, I think that a larger flaccid hang that persists after pumping is something that promotes penile development.

Originally Posted by Panos
I have gotten none of the spots people talk about, but I am developing veins that I never had before and looks pretty good :) , but not the bulging kind of veins. Just veins along the top of the shaft and along the sides, plus some small ones in the scrotum.


Increased vascularity of the type you describe is generally considered to be a good sign in PE. Members report that as a early sign of improvement, just doing the Newbie Routine without even getting into pumping yet.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Thanks supersizeit for answering my questions.

I have a few more questions for you.

As you were getting growing larger did your erections suffer at all? Did it take longer to get an erection because of the vastly increased volume? Did you notice any increase/decrease in nocturnal erections?

Was there a drastice visual change in the appearance of your penis or was it just a larger version of your original sized penis? Was there an increase in vascularity?

You state that you generally pumped after you ran. Do you feel this impacted your gains and if so, why? Were there periods of time where you pumped but it was not after running? If so, did it affect anything?

I understand that this was 20 years ago, so any information you can offer would be great.

I am going to try your technique of going up to stretched/borderling uncomfortable hg levels for sets of 15 - 20 minutes for a few months and see what that does for me. Additionally, I think that your cardio must have had a drastic impact on your gains, so hopefully my lazy ass will integrate some sort of cardio based workout out in my daily regimen as well.

Originally Posted by Tivase
How many days a week would you train back then (PE)?

5 days on 2 days off but I also played it by ear and took an extra day off if I thought I needed it.
You have to listen to your body because thats your very best coach.

Originally Posted by Tivase
Did you go all the way back to your starting size, with the off time, if you remember?

No, I lost most of my gains but not all of them. I retained maybe 25-33% (estimate) after 16 years of no activity.

Originally Posted by Braingasm
I guess your sausage must have looked a little obvious in those little running shorts in the 80s.

It was an obscene sight and my friends often teased me that I was padding my unit with socks but I told them I wasn’t

and even showed a few of them my unit so that they would have no doubt. A 7 inch girth is very visible under pants

and draws attention very quickly.

Originally Posted by Panos

Is the 10-12Hg, of which you spoke, a pressure that should be worked up to and only be done by an experienced

pumper, after much time pumping?….

If I go above 7Hg, it becomes really uncomfortable.

I do not recommend 10-12 Hgs to any beginner and you are still a beginner. I sometimes do 15 Hg’s for short 5 minute

intervals but remember that my unit is highly conditioned over many years and its very dangerous to go to those

levels starting out. You are bound to rupture veins and burst capillaries and you will definitely injure your

unit…mark my words because Ive made these mistakes in the past and having a unit with bruises all over it is not a

pretty sight.
If 7 Hg’s is your threshold then PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! You should not do more than 5 Hg’s to play it safe but if

you think you can handle 7HG the proceed with extreme caution and be very careful.

Originally Posted by Panos

I am aware that my flaccid penis feels sorta of “fat and very spongy” for hours after my PE/Pumping sessions. Is

this because of fluid buildup? If not, how do I know or tell fluid buildup?

Thats normal and par for the course in most pumping workouts; However the doughnut effect means you are over doing

it and have excessive fluid build-up. When you see this happening in the tube, then its your cue to back off. You

can always do another 20 minutes 4 or 5 hours later but don’t if you feel sore.

Originally Posted by stormy
As you were getting growing larger did your erections suffer at all? Did it take longer to get an erection because

of the vastly increased volume? Did you notice any increase/decrease in nocturnal erections?

No significant loss of erection but I noticed that erections were not at their best too soon after a workout but
were strong maybe 7-8 hours later or the next day when I wake up in the morning.
Doing kegals helps to have super strong erections and I think that contributes to not only stronger erections but also shooting a powerful load.

Originally Posted by stormy
Was there a drastice visual change in the appearance of your penis or was it just a larger version of your original

sized penis? Was there an increase in vascularity?

In my case…yes!
The head was significantly bigger and I had huge veins running on the shaft as if I was on steroids
or something.
It was a scary sight for many women. I don’t have those sort of veins today but I also don’t have that kind of monster girth
anymore and I’m not looking to get it back. 6.5 girth is as far as I would recommend any one should go.
You have to be willing to dedicate 1.5 to 2 hours a day for that kind of girth and relatively high Hg’s and if you are not careful…you
will get injured.

Originally Posted by stormy
You state that you generally pumped after you ran. Do you feel this impacted your gains and if so, why? Were there

periods of time where you pumped but it was not after running? If so, did it affect anything?

Absolutely…though I’m no MD, my take on it is that the cardio training somehow enhanced the penile workouts.
I think good diet and good blood circulation are vital in delivering the proper nutrients and creating an overall
healthy body.
Since the whole is the sum of the parts…it stands to reason that the parts benefit when the whole does.
Pumping after a running workout seemed natural to me and it was as if my running workout was not complete unless I
pumped afterwards.


If you knew you could not fail...what would you attempt to do? Female Foot Fetish Current Stats: 5/4/10 8.5BPx6.0, 7.5NBP Achieved Goal and have been on maintenance program since

2006.

Originally Posted by supersizeit

I do not recommend 10-12 Hgs to any beginner and you are still a beginner. I sometimes do 15 Hg’s for short 5 minute

intervals but remember that my unit is highly conditioned over many years and its very dangerous to go to those

levels starting out. You are bound to rupture veins and burst capillaries and you will definitely injure your

unit…mark my words because Ive made these mistakes in the past and having a unit with bruises all over it is not a

pretty sight.
If 7 Hg’s is your threshold then PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! You should not do more than 5 Hg’s to play it safe but if

you think you can handle 7HG the proceed with extreme caution and be very careful.

Thats normal and par for the course in most pumping workouts; However the doughnut effect means you are over doing

it and have excessive fluid build-up. When you see this happening in the tube, then its your cue to back off. You

can always do another 20 minutes 4 or 5 hours later but don’t if you feel sore.

supersizeit

I’m definitely listening to you, my friend, since I only have this one dick to last me for the rest of my life. I don’t want to do anything that will hurt the little man!

Believe me, I’m not even planning to exceed the 5Hg level, for that is the most comfortable for me. If I have exceeded it, it was only because I was not watching what I was doing and let it slip up higher. Therefore, 10-12Hg is completely out of the question.

Please tell me if this is okay.
I like to very slowly increase up to 5Hg, let it stay for about 5 minutes, then I let the pressure out a little at a time until it is almost gone. Then I wait a minute or so, and then increase the pressure very slowly back up to the 5Hgs for another 5 minutes. After that, I wait 10 to 15 minutes and then do it again. I do this 4 times during the session. Is this helpful or is doing this not gaining me anything?

As you know, I have somewhat outgrown my present cylinder and will be replacing it with a slightly larger one soon. I am negotiating to have a custom cylinder made to the size you suggested in our PMs.

When I pump I begin in a “flaccid” state. This is done in an attempt to replicate the REM erections, thereby possibly helping my normal REM erections return, and help my moderate ED problem. The REM erections and the morning wood have already returned, big time! :clap: My flaccid dick (which has increased from FG 3.750 to the present FG 5.063) almost fills up the pump before I start, so pumping doesn’t seem to do anything girth wise (no place for it to go). It only expands upward. When it gets to its maximum length (at present about 5-3/4”), the head seems to expand, but not drastically, nor does it hurt or feel uncomfortable. The Sulcus does expand a lot and bends or rolls over and upward over the Corona of the glans. It does not hurt and as soon as I release the pressure it goes back to normal.
I have never had red dots or any kind of bruising on the head or the shaft.

I spoke of my dick feeling soft and spongy for some time after pumping. Well, this is also true when I “only” stretch and jelq. So, I get it from both pumping and the regular PE routine.

I am still not sure what “fluid build up” is. Is this the “soft and spongy” bit? Or, is it something else? :confused:

I’ve read a lot of threads,but am uncertain what a donut effect is.
I think of the shape of a donut with a hole in it and can’t see what it would have to do with a penis. :confused:
Is the donut effect something like a “bulge” on the outside of the shaft, due to fluid buildup? I have never had anything like that!

Thanks for your help, Super.


Started 4/9/07: Bpel 4.438 Eg 3.750 - Fl 3.750 Fg 3.500

Now 07/08/09: Bpel 5.625 Eg 5.875 Fl 4.625 Fg 5.813....Goal: Bpel 7.500 Eg 6.500 - Fl 5.500 Fg 6.000

"PE inorder to give more Happiness & Joy to yourself AND others!" Panos *** "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt.


Last edited by Panos : 06-18-2007 at .

Originally Posted by supersizeit
5 days on 2 days off but I also played it by ear and took an extra day off if I thought I needed it.
You have to listen to your body because thats your very best coach.

5 straight days, or 5 days total (of course taking overall going too far into account)?

Originally Posted by supersizeit
No, I lost most of my gains but not all of them. I retained maybe 25-33% (estimate) after 16 years of no activity.

Got’cha. :up:

Originally Posted by supersizeit
You can always do another 20 minutes 4 or 5 hours later but don’t if you feel sore.

Did you use the no soreness rule for the following day’s work out, or just for two-a-days?

Originally Posted by Lampwick
This is a vacuum level that some may NEVER work up to. For safety’s sake, if anyone DID want to work up to that level, yes, you would do it by working up to it gradually, carefully monitoring your PIs in the process.

Oh, if you have fluid buildup, you’ll know. It will be like you described, only a lot more so. Rather than just feeling like a sponge, it will feel like a soft wet sponge. It may look lumpy or uneven or bloated. (Jelqing can help ‘even out’ the uneven part.) The veins may disappear into the bloatedness.

Your level of sponginess is fine. For that matter, I think that a larger flaccid hang that persists after pumping is something that promotes penile development.

Increased vascularity of the type you describe is generally considered to be a good sign in PE. Members report that as a early sign of improvement, just doing the Newbie Routine without even getting into pumping yet.

Hi lampwick.
My TP friend that helped me get started doing vacuum pumping. Thanks again for all of your help.

Sorry, but somehow I missed your posting until a few minutes ago. Thanks for answering.

I just replied to supersizeit about the pressure. No, I am not planning on going anywhere near the higher HG levels. I only slipped above the 5Hg by not watching what I was doing. I noticed it when I hit the 7Hg mark and it began to be uncomfortable.

I guess that the soft, spongy feel is not fluid build up then. Yes, it does hang a lot lower and seems to be holding its length and girth. I had expected it to retreat a bit, but it hasn’t. I really like this “newer, longer, bigger” flaccid. But, I’m not used to it and sometimes it gets in the way.
I had heard that increases from pumping would be only temporary. I hope that is not true!

My REM erections and morning wood have returned, big time, and I believe it is because of the pumping. I am definitely sold on vacuum pumping for helping ED!

I really like my new veins! They are not large and bulgy, but just damn good looking, or at least I think so! :chuckle:

Thanks again for your input.


Started 4/9/07: Bpel 4.438 Eg 3.750 - Fl 3.750 Fg 3.500

Now 07/08/09: Bpel 5.625 Eg 5.875 Fl 4.625 Fg 5.813....Goal: Bpel 7.500 Eg 6.500 - Fl 5.500 Fg 6.000

"PE inorder to give more Happiness & Joy to yourself AND others!" Panos *** "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt.

Originally Posted by supersizeit
You have to be willing to dedicate 1.5 to 2 hours a day for that kind of girth and relatively high Hg’s and if you are not careful…you
will get injured.

Absolutely…though I’m no MD, my take on it is that the cardio training somehow enhanced the penile workouts.
I think good diet and good blood circulation are vital in delivering the proper nutrients and creating an overall
healthy body.
Since the whole is the sum of the parts…it stands to reason that the parts benefit when the whole does.
Pumping after a running workout seemed natural to me and it was as if my running workout was not complete unless I
pumped afterwards.

I am very much willing to dedicate 1.5 - 2 hours a day/5 days a week to gain my girth goals(that being as much as my body will allow me to gain).

A few questions brought up by your latest answers. When pumping at 1.5 - 2 hours a day, do you mean time spent in tube? And did you generally pump that full length in one session or was it split throughout the day, and if split how long was each session?

And concerning your cardio, I know that you were once a marathon runner and ran 10 miles everyday. Did you ever strength train(powerlifting style…squats, deadlifts, bench and various other compount exercises) and if so did you think that type of exercising helped in your gains as well. If not, from your experience (this is a horrible question to ask) what is the minimum amount of cardio a day a person should partake in to reap the most benefits in relation to PE(2 miles a day? 4?)? Do you feel running is the best form of cardio for PE(primarily leg based so locale is closer to penile regions) or are there other forms of cardio that you think would do just as well(boxing/kickboxing, swimming, etc).

I ask this because weight training seems more applicable to my overall life goals(weak guy trying to become stronger) at this point in my life but if cardio is more pertinent to gains than I would definitely change my goals.

Finally, and this is a theoretical question as I’m assuming you were already in shape when you started pumping. I am not in good shape right now. I have just started PE’ing again after a 8-9 week deconditioning break. Do you feel it would be smarter to lay off the PE and focus on physical conditioning/cardio/diet first and than start PE so as to give my penis a fresh start with a healthy body or would it be fine to keep PE’ing and slowly integrate working out?

I have the feeling that being healthy first would be best but PE does have an addicting effect on me and it’s hard to give it up because of I very much enjoy the post workout gains but if in the long run(I would imagine getting into decent shape would take a few months) being healthy first would best serve me, than so be it.

I forgot to add to my list of questions…how do you feel about sprinting vs marathon running in relation to cardio benefits for PE?

Another forgotten question…did you use any additional supplements/use any sort of moisturizer before/after that you feel helped your gains? What type of lube did you used then when pumping?

Man, I apologize for this scatterbrain style of asking questions. I’m sitting here trying to get some work done and all of a sudden new questions will arise. I am trying to lump my questions so that way you won’t keep having to answer a bunch of them at seperate times(although that has happened a bit already).

Originally Posted by Panos
…Please tell me if this is okay.
I like to very slowly increase up to 5Hg, let it stay for about 5 minutes, then I let the pressure out a little at a

time until it is almost gone. Then I wait a minute or so, and then increase the pressure very slowly back up to the

5Hgs for another 5 minutes. After that, I wait 10 to 15 minutes and then do it again. I do this 4 times during the

session. Is this helpful or is doing this not gaining me anything?

I am still not sure what “fluid build up” is. Is this the “soft and spongy” bit? Or, is it something else?

:confused:

I’ve read a lot of threads,but am uncertain what a donut effect is.
I think of the shape of a donut with a hole in it and can’t see what it would have to do with a penis. :confused:
Is the donut effect something like a “bulge” on the outside of the shaft, due to fluid buildup? I have never had

anything like that!

Thats called milking and its a variation of pumping workouts. I first did milk inadvertently because the seal around my base

was not air tight and 10 HG’s would over a few minutes time come down to like 6 or 7 HG’s and I could feel the

difference when it happened. I then read somewhere that veteran pumpers use pressure to milk their unit. I would

then pump it back to 10HGs and wait for the pressure to escape again. I then deliberately let pressure escape i.e.,

I didn’t look to fix the leak ( spray bottle) so I could pump it back up when it hit 6 or 7.
I would never let all the pressure out though…always keep some pressure in the tube. I vary my workouts so I don’t

do this all the time.
In other workouts…I simply pump it up to 10HGs ( not for beginners!) and keep it there for like 20-30 min

depending on when I begin to develop a doughnut.

Speaking of doughnuts…
Anytime you have a swollen condition…it is essentially fluid build up even when you workout muscles out in the

gym. Though that kind of swollen is more evenly distributed and not concentrated in one specific area.
The general spongy feeling you get all over your penis is fluid build up and quite normal but excessive fluid build

up will show in the foreskin underneath your glans. I suspect it may be more pronounced for guys that are

uncircumcised (like me) Just keep monitoring the fore-skin under your head. I’ve had doughnuts in the past so big

that it look like someone put a small tire or doughnut around my head. :)

Originally Posted by Tivase
5 straight days, or 5 days total (of course taking overall going too far into account)?…

…Did you use the no soreness rule for the following day’s work out, or just for two-a-days?

Often more like 5 days total because the operating rule here is to listen to your body and take a day off as needed

as opposed to sticking to a strict regimen that has no flexibility and can lead to injury. It requires great

discipline to to this because one can easily use this rule to become lazy if you are someone who is not true even

unto yourself. If you don’t think you have that kind of discipline and honesty with yourself then you might be better

off sticking to a strict regimen but I personally don’t think it creates optimal growth. As far as soreness

goes…its a matter of degree i.e. its ok to push through mild soreness as this can even accelerate growth because

of the extra stimulation but every unit has a threshold point that you must not go beyond i.e. if its more than mild

(bordering on outright pain or actual pain) then you don’t do yourself any favors but pushing through that because

you will over work your unit and end up doing a counter-productive workout that has no positive results.

Originally Posted by stormy
A few questions brought up by your latest answers. When pumping at 1.5 - 2 hours a day, do you mean time spent in

tube? And did you generally pump that full length in one session or was it split throughout the day, and if split

how long was each session?

Total time in the tube per day but I never did more than 1 hour in the the tube per session. Sometimes my daily

workout back in the day would consist of of 1 hour in the tube in the morning and then another hour in the tube late

afternoon or early evening. I also split it up as 4 to 6- 20 minute workouts spread evenly through out the day. I

alternated by doing one type of workout one week and then the other type the next week in order to keep my unit in a

state of confusion which generally helps to accelerate growth. I also alternated as to the type of workout such as milking vs straight time in the tube.

Originally Posted by stormy
And concerning your cardio, I know that you were once a marathon runner and ran 10 miles everyday. Did you ever

strength train(powerlifting style…squats, deadlifts, bench and various other compount exercises) and if so did you

think that type of exercising helped in your gains as well. I ask this because weight training seems more applicable

to my overall life goals(weak guy trying to become stronger) at this point in my life but if cardio is more

pertinent to gains than I would definitely change my goals.

A healthy body grows faster and heals faster and its good for your mental health too. Any kind of exercise is good

for your body and stress levels but if you are looking to build a really strong heart and thereby excellent response

levels and blood circulation then my personal preference is running. Running tends to make you lose upper body mass

so some weight training in addition to your running is an ideal combination. I always like to shoot for that Olympic

gymnast look but thats my personal aesthetics for how a male body should look.
Run outdoors if possible…treadmill running does not really simulate running because there are different forces at

work that require slightly different muscles.
Use the treadmill for really hot or cold days or just plain bad weather.
If you don’t have the knees to run then swimming or buy a floatation device that allows you to run in place while in

a lap pool works almost as good without the excess stress on the joints and bones. If you can afford it then I

HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you buy a heart rate monitor and use the that to gauge the intensity of your running

workouts.
You see…the key here is not about how fast you are going or how many miles you have run but more about how much

time was your heart working at a certain level of intensity. Every heart rate monitor comes with booklets that

explain the basics of heart rate monitor training. Its how the best very best athletes train now a days. We are

living in the 21st century.

Originally Posted by stormy
Finally, and this is a theoretical question as I’m assuming you were already in shape when you started pumping. I am

not in good shape right now. I have just started PE’ing again after a 8-9 week deconditioning break. Do you feel it

would be smarter to lay off the PE and focus on physical conditioning/cardio/diet first and than start PE so as to

give my penis a fresh start with a healthy body or would it be fine to keep PE’ing and slowly integrate working out?

I think you should integrate as there is really no reason to move in sequence and put one goal on hold when you can

tackle both goals at the same time without sacrificing any benefits from each.

Originally Posted by stormy
I forgot to add to my list of questions…how do you feel about sprinting vs marathon running in relation to cardio

benefits for PE?

Marathon is definitely better than sprinting for cardio but you don’t have to become a marathon runner to benefit

from running.
Remember what I said before…it’s all about the heart rate level while you train. Sprinting is for people who want

explosive power that come from building and/or training fast twitch muscles and marathon running is more for building

endurance and slow twitch muscles.
I personally think an endurance athlete would be better positioned to do PE but thats my opinion.

Originally Posted by stormy
Another forgotten question…did you use any additional supplements/use any sort of moisturizer before/after that you feel helped your gains? What type of lube did you used then when pumping?

Zinc and L-Arginine are my personal favorites but I also throw in a good multi-vitamin for good measure. Lube is to get a good seal. First off…trim your pubic hairs real low and that will immediately improve the situation.
I often use a spray bottle with water to catch leaks in pressure and fix them. Olive oil is a good for your skin and you could mix a tablespoon of it in a bottle of water and shake it up before you spray but often times I just use water. If you are having serious leak problems then you have bought the wrong size tube or the pump unit may be damaged in some other way. I hope that answers all your questions. :)


If you knew you could not fail...what would you attempt to do? Female Foot Fetish Current Stats: 5/4/10 8.5BPx6.0, 7.5NBP Achieved Goal and have been on maintenance program since

2006.


Last edited by supersizeit : 06-19-2007 at .

Hi supersizeit

Thanks for your quick answer. We have been keeping this old thread and you pretty busy with our questions.

I have tried to read up about “milking”, and think I understand that it is about fluctuations of the Hg’s. Well, without knowing about milking, this was what I was trying to do, but ever so gently.

Erections don’t just pop immediately to a full erection, happening over a period of time from flaccid to erect. In trying to replicate the many REM erections that one has during the night, I hoped that it just might help my mild ED.

My thoughts were that if I started pumping “slowly” from flaccid (at zero Hg) up to a full erection (stopping at 5Hg), that it would be like the night time REM erections. My lapdist hand pump has a pressure release button and after 5 minutes at 5Hg at maximum erection, I use this release to slowly lower the pressure back to a flaccid state at 0Hg, the way a normal penis would react. Then I slowly raise it again for another 5 minutes for a total of 10+ minutes per set. I repeat this procedure until I have completed 4 of these 10 minute sets.

However, if I understand you, it is okay to do what I am doing (if what I am doing is called Milking), but you would NOT let the pressure go back down to 0Hg (and a flaccid state). Are you suggesting that I should “always keep some pressure in the cylinder” between my two (2) 5minute/5Hg raising and lowering sessions? I am a bit confused :confused:

I certainly will watch closely for any swelling or bulges. Since I am cut, as you say, it will probably be easier for me to notice.

Thanks again, super, for your input. I know we all appreciate your expertise, very much, and your willingness to share it with us.


Started 4/9/07: Bpel 4.438 Eg 3.750 - Fl 3.750 Fg 3.500

Now 07/08/09: Bpel 5.625 Eg 5.875 Fl 4.625 Fg 5.813....Goal: Bpel 7.500 Eg 6.500 - Fl 5.500 Fg 6.000

"PE inorder to give more Happiness & Joy to yourself AND others!" Panos *** "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt.

Panos, the style of pumping you are doing is one version of milking via pressure. I also milk the tube although I do it at higher pressures and do not release pressure.

Example: I will pump to 4.5 HG. I then will pull the tube away from my body a little bit as well as kegel at the same time, causing the pressure to spike up 1 - 2 HG. I then release and it goes back down to 4 HG. It is a much quicker milking action than what you are doing but related.

Concerning the donut/swelling effect. Go online and do a search for penis pumping. You will find some forums that have guys who overdo it and have pictures up. They are extreme examples but once you see those pictures you will have no doubt what a donut looks like.

Thanks again supersizeit. Great information.

I have a (what I believe to be the last) few questions left. When you pumped and packed a cylinder girthwise, did you immediately start pumping in a larger cylinder or did you regularly incorporate packing the cylinder for extended periods part of your routine. I believe this is called compression pumping.

If you did use compression pumping, do you feel it contributed to your gains? If not, do you feel immediately moving on to a larger cylinder helped your gains?

Concerning the lubrication question I asked earlier, this isn’t a question, just a thought. I read elsewhere about adding a moisturizer after pumping to help the skin heal/get used to the stretching.

After my deconditioning break I decided to start using emu oil after my sessions. Before, after any break lasting longer than week, I would have a period were I easily got red dots or sometimes light/small bruises. Since I’ve been using emu oil, that has not happened. Additionally, a really interesting effect is that if I add emu oil on after pumping, it seems like it causes my skin to heat up and is very warm to the touch. I don’t know if this is good or bad, but so far nothing negative has happened. I have used other moisturizers before and nothing like this has happened before.

On a great note, I tried your style of pumping. Instead of constantly milking I pumped up to a stretched/near uncomfortable level and than just relaxed. I kegeled a little bit but that’s it. I was able to hit up to 7 hg” and did two sets at 20 minutes. I jelqed for about 10 minutes afterwards.

There was little swelling and no donut. The next day my penis wasn’t as pumped as using the milking technique. However, the day after that(yesterday) my penis hung larger than usual and is still feeling that way today. I have not pumped/jelqed at all the last two days and it feels really good to have this type of expansion last this long. I’m hoping these PI’s are a sign of things to come.

So I re read this thread(again) and have a few more questions supersizeit.

I read your stats now and know you are on a maintenance program. Do you feel that if you wanted to you could regain your previous size? Do you think it would be easier than before?

Did your girlfriends at the time know you pumped? If so, what did they think? Did they ever see you right after(relatively) pumping and then see you after a 24 hour period when you were smaller than after coming out of a pump and mention anything?

In one of your earlier posts in this thread you state that in some sessions you would pump for quite a bit and develop extreme lymph and donut build up but that it did not bother you because you knew that it would go down after 10-12 hours. Obviously those sessions did not inhibit your growth. I am uncircumcized as well and understand that it is easier to get donuts and lymph so I am taking into consideration when asking this question.

How often did you pump to a point where you had significant lymph/donut build up? When your lymph build up was significant did you notice the effect of your penis ‘meat’ feeling small underneath the lymph or was your penis very full overall with the lymph build up overlaying it? How important was your conditioning in relation to you being able to recover from the extreme lymph/donut pumping sessions? Do you remember how long you had been pumping before you started pumping to those levels?

You seem to be more wary of lymph/donut build up now then when you first started pumping. Is there any reason why? Do you feel penis soreness is a stronger indicator to work off of than lymph response when determining if one has done enough PE in a session?


Last edited by stormy : 06-19-2007 at .

Originally Posted by Panos

However, if I understand you, it is okay to do what I am doing (if what I am doing is called Milking), but you would NOT let the pressure go back down to 0Hg (and a flaccid state). Are you suggesting that I should “always keep some pressure in the cylinder” between my two (2) 5minute/5Hg raising and lowering sessions? I am a bit confused :confused:

I would never let all the pressure escape to 0 HG’s buts thats me, other pumpers may beg to differ in their methods.
If I were you… I would try 5 HG to 7 HG (as much as you can handle without discomfort)
and hold it there for 5 minutes and then release pressure back down to 3Hg and hold it there for 2min and then go back up to 5 to 7HG
and repeat that cycle 3 times for a total of 21 minutes in the tube. Use a stop watch for more accuracy.
Of course , use common sense and listen to your body if you feel 3 cycles (sets) of this is too much to handle… then only do two cycles (sets).

Originally Posted by stormy

When you pumped and packed a cylinder girthwise, did you immediately start pumping in a larger cylinder or did you regularly incorporate packing the cylinder for extended periods part of your routine. I believe this is called compression pumping.

If you did use compression pumping, do you feel it contributed to your gains? If not, do you feel immediately moving on to a larger cylinder helped your gains?

It depends on what your goals are…
As you may already know, continuing to pack the tube after you have already packed it girth wise will lead to length gains so if length is not your goal then I would immediately move to the larger tube to concentrate on girth otherwise continue to pack it in order to coax some length from your unit first before moving onto the larger tube. Remember that its easier to attain girth after getting length but not as easy to get length after getting girth.
It has to do with the volume as there is more overall volume to contend with. Girth is relatively easy in the tube ( at least it was for me) but length gains are hard to come by. Given a unit that was 5x5 and a goal of 6x6 and the option to add an inch to either dimension, would you add that inch to your length or your girth? A 5x6 unit has 14.32 volume but a 6x5 unit has only 11.93 volume and 6x6 has 17.18. i.e. its therefore more efficient to stretch it out and then fatten it up then it is to fatten it up and then try to stretch it out. Put another way… you will find that its easier to fatten 6x5/11.93 in cylindrical volume to 17.18 that it is to stretch and fatten 5x6/14.32 in cylindrical volume to 17.18.
Never mind that 14.32 is closer in volume to 17.18 because in my pumping experiences… girth comes faster for the same energy expenditure and compensates for the differences in volume.

Originally Posted by stormy


Concerning the lubrication question I asked earlier, this isn’t a question, just a thought. I read elsewhere about adding a moisturizer after pumping to help the skin heal/get used to the stretching.

After my deconditioning break I decided to start using emu oil after my sessions. Before, after any break lasting longer than week, I would have a period were I easily got red dots or sometimes light/small bruises. Since I’ve been using emu oil, that has not happened. Additionally, a really interesting effect is that if I add emu oil on after pumping, it seems like it causes my skin to heat up and is very warm to the touch. I don’t know if this is good or bad, but so far nothing negative has happened. I have used other moisturizers before and nothing like this has happened before.

Don’t know much about emu oil.
I don’t use a moisturizer now but in the past I’ve used Aloe Vera and olive oil.
I would suggest breaking open a capsule of vitamin E (gel form 400 IU’s) and rubbing it all over your unit before and after a workout and see how that works for you.

Originally Posted by stormy

Did your girlfriends at the time know you pumped? If so, what did they think? Did they ever see you right after(relatively) pumping and then see you after a 24 hour period when you were smaller than after coming out of a pump and mention anything?

I always waited at least 24 hours before sex and all my GF’s knew because I was like a freak of nature and I had to tell them the truth.

Originally Posted by stormy

In one of your earlier posts in this thread you state that in some sessions you would pump for quite a bit and develop extreme lymph and donut build up but that it did not bother you because you knew that it would go down after 10-12 hours. Obviously those sessions did not inhibit your growth. I am uncircumcized as well and understand that it is easier to get donuts and lymph so I am taking into consideration when asking this question.

How often did you pump to a point where you had significant lymph/donut build up? When your lymph build up was significant did you notice the effect of your penis ‘meat’ feeling small underneath the lymph or was your penis very full overall with the lymph build up overlaying it? How important was your conditioning in relation to you being able to recover from the extreme lymph/donut pumping sessions? Do you remember how long you had been pumping before you started pumping to those levels?

You seem to be more wary of lymph/donut build up now then when you first started pumping. Is there any reason why? Do you feel penis soreness is a stronger indicator to work off of than lymph response when determining if one has done enough PE in a session?

I actually used the fluid build up as a cue to stop and would not stop until I saw it beginning to build.
In the beginning this took only 15 minutes but much later ( many months)… I must of built good resistance and my unit adapted because it would take an hour before I saw anything.

Originally Posted by stormy

On a great note, I tried your style of pumping. Instead of constantly milking I pumped up to a stretched/near uncomfortable level and than just relaxed. I kegeled a little bit but that’s it. I was able to hit up to 7 hg” and did two sets at 20 minutes. I jelqed for about 10 minutes afterwards.

There was little swelling and no donut. The next day my penis wasn’t as pumped as using the milking technique. However, the day after that(yesterday) my penis hung larger than usual and is still feeling that way today. I have not pumped/jelqed at all the last two days and it feels really good to have this type of expansion last this long. I’m hoping these PI’s are a sign of things to come.

You guys are slowly but gradually extracting all my PE secrets and I thought I could keep them all to myself! :D
Keep up the good work and when you reach your goal… Stick around and contribute your knowledge and experience to the forum.
Its good karma to help other bros trying to grow.


If you knew you could not fail...what would you attempt to do? Female Foot Fetish Current Stats: 5/4/10 8.5BPx6.0, 7.5NBP Achieved Goal and have been on maintenance program since

2006.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:13 PM.