Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Anti-turtle wrap

Anti-turtle wrap

Hey guys.

I’m thinking of doing an all day wrap for anti-turtle purpose - that in addition to my light weight long term stretching (4hrs per day)… Well I think they will compliment each other well.

I am using an ace bandage. I stretch, then wrap.

To prevent turtling obviously there has to be some tightness to the wrap. I assume it is OK if my penis gets cool, but not cold.

I guess my question is - how safe is it for me to wrap for hours and hours knowing my penis will not get as much circulation as it normally gets, and will get a little cool to the touch

Thanks!

Hi

If you are looking for a safe antiturtle methode, why don’t try antiturtle from autoextender.com

I used to keep it on for hours with no problem, but it is not good enough for ADS.

I’ve used the anti-turtle system from MB.

It worked well - but I was to tough on the end cap and destroyed it in short order. Completely my fault.

But even when handled properly I imagine the cap has a limited lifespan due to its softness. I may buy another one and try it again actually - but I had an ace bandage and I think others have done this… I think it is having the same effect.

Well since I’m cut I didn’t need to use the yellow constrictive sleeve.

If you have a better methode I would love to hear about it.

Originally Posted by glanzino

Hi

If you are looking for a safe antiturtle methode, why don’t try antiturtle from autoextender.com

I used to keep it on for hours with no problem, but it is not good enough for ADS.

Got mine on now! Just got done stretching so I’m about to head off to bed. If I’m not stretching I’m wearing it so I have it on alot. It seems to help too, when I take it off my flaccid hang is nice and long

Hello.

A really stupid question, why do you all not want the turtling effect?

I always saw turtling of your penis after P.E as a good thing, the penis retracts to heal. Would the antiturtlig aid prevent healing, thus causing some unwanted injuries to your penis.

Cheers.


I have decided whatever I do I will move forward in life

Well… the accepted theory is that you want the tissue to heal in an elongated state. The penis will heal regardless

of what state it is in, but if you let it turtle you may not be maximizing possible gains.


Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

And for sleepy-time?

(1) Can such devices be used while sleeping? Consensus seems to be to avoid using anything that could impair cirulation while unconscious.

(2) I’ve heard that some people use a “Homedics TheraP Magnetic Wrist Wrap” as an overnight anti-turtle device? Anyone know about this and where I might get it? Already tried two Walmarts—they don’t carry it I’m told.

Thanks


Nov 2006 bpel: 7.88 eg: 5.19

Mar 2007 bpel: 8.25 eg 5.38

Shooting for 9 x 6 Ddog.

Back when I started PE’ing I looked everywhere for “Homedics TheraP Magnetic Wrist Wrap”. I’m not even sure if you can buy it on line anywhere. A google search will produce results of vendors but if you look closely all of them are “Out of Stock”.

I solved the problem by buying the $9 McDavid Jumpers Knee Brace. I’ve seen them at several sporting goods stores, Kmart and a number of pharmacies.

There a foam support inside the brace that was easily removed. Then I cut the elastic to the desired length. Nothing to it! You may be tempted to trim the width of the brace to match the with of the Velcro. (you’ll understand if you get one). Don’t do it! You can trim some width but I’d leave 1/4” on either side of the Velcro. Reason being, as time passes the elastic stretches and the hard plastic Velcro teeth will eventually creep over the layer it’s attaching to and really irritates the skin. So leave a little playing room.

Be warned that I do NOT recommend wearing this for extended periods without constant monitoring of circulation. Even with minimal tension, gland chilling and numbness can occur in a short period of time. I’m speaking from experience and I promise that will scare the shit out of you. Just to drive the point home, obstructed circulation can cause permanent damage. End Disclaimer.

Originally Posted by gnome
Hey guys.

I’m thinking of doing an all day wrap for anti-turtle purpose - that in addition to my light weight long term stretching (4hrs per day)… Well I think they will compliment each other well.

I am using an ace bandage. I stretch, then wrap.

To prevent turtling obviously there has to be some tightness to the wrap. I assume it is OK if my penis gets cool, but not cold.

I guess my question is - how safe is it for me to wrap for hours and hours knowing my penis will not get as much circulation as it normally gets, and will get a little cool to the touch

Thanks!


How long of an ace bandage do you use to wrap gnome?
Def :sheepdo:

I stopped it :)

On day #2 I wrapped it a little too tight - and while I still had circulation I think, my penis was a little cooler and more purple than I’d like. (After about 5 hours on)

I’m going to try MB’s anti-turtle system again. It worked well before I destroyed the glans unit.

If your cut you don’t even need the end cap, not sure about uncut. I tore my end cap the 2nd time I used it so I don’t even use it now. I’m a mechanic and I’m constantly moving and changing position and it stays on fine


Nbpel - 6.5" Bpel 7.25" Eg 5.125"

Originally Posted by padawan
Hello.

A really stupid question, why do you all not want the turtling effect?

I always saw turtling of your penis after P.E as a good thing, the penis retracts to heal. Would the antiturtlig aid prevent healing, thus causing some unwanted injuries to your penis.

Cheers.


Can someone address this? I have also seen different info on this. I’m thinking of leaving my penis wrapped after hanging to prevent it but the issue this poster brought up makes me think.

Yeah it can be confusing.

Keeping your penis in an extended state should cause some gains in the long term, that’s how extenders work, basically. The idea that turtling harms gains is kinda the reciprocal: if it grows when lengthened, it shrinks when turtling. It is a fallacious argument, actually, your penis is not going to become shorter because it is in a shorter state for a while; sometimes it is better to leave it in that state, because it needs to recover and keeping on pushing is not doing much good.

Hope this helps.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
"Donut" Prevention - Another Wrap SuggestionpeforealPenis Pumps4304-15-2017 02:49 AM
Wrapping for hanging, girth and tractionSS4JelqPenis Enlargement011-03-2003 10:50 PM
Hot wrap or ice wrap?GottagrowPenis Enlargement102-26-2002 10:52 PM
Value of Hot wrap.groaPenis Hangers210-10-2001 03:16 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:11 PM.