Well. I believe both are correct. I think one thing most guys overlook is the fact that the penis in not just made up of one tissue type.
Probably because most are in reference to connective tissue injuries. There is much less infomation pertaining to the growth of connective tissue as a result of mechanical stress.
I’m inclined to belive that long term sustained stretch would be likely to produce connective tissue growth while short term intense stretch would more likely induce some type of deformation.
1) Connective tissue can only stretch a tiny amount, past which you get failure, or second degree strain.
2) I agree that both processes occur, however strain is a minor factor (and should be avoided).
3) Hanging is not a process of strain, but an escalating arms race with dick fortification. You will note that hangers do not start out with heavy weights to get that strain, rather they start low and slowly increase. :hanger:
4) Ideally, you would want to be in the sweet spot of minimal fortification… this is why ADSing is revolutionary.
5) Yes, there are other tissues in the dick, not discussed for simplicity’s sake, and because they have much less of a structural role.
04: NBP 5.5, EG 5. 08: NBP 7 EG 5.25. Current: NBP 6.5 EG 5.25
Last edited by fourofakind : 08-29-2008 at .