Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

7x6 Large or what?

Yeah 7.5” in girth is huge. Have you measured stuff like pop cans or pill bottles around your house to see just how big that is?

The average is said to be 6”x5”, and on a bell curve average falls between 5.5” and 6.5” so 7”x6” is definitely large. I started at 6”x5” and am now 7”x5.125”. Now to me, it’s been such a slow process, I don’t even think it’s any different, but the ruler doesn’t lie. I think I’d quit if I could get to 8” non bone-pressed by 5.5”. That actually puts you, or actually me I suppose, into a very elite, small percentage. At 5’7” (tall) on a good day, that will not only look really impressive, but given the fact that dudes usually date girls that are shorter than them, It will probably stretch and bottom out on most girls I get to poke. Oh well, when I get off this decon break, I’m still going for it.

Originally Posted by raybbaby
The average is said to be 6”x5”, and on a bell curve average falls between 5.5” and 6.5” so 7”x6” is definitely large.


I’ve seen a breakdown of penis size statistics, and 6” girth is in the 99th percentile. It’s so far from normal that quite a few will have trouble handling it, and women whose own genitals are below average in size/capacity may not be able to accomodate it at all.

FF

Yeah, my last post seems confusing to me when I look at it. I should have made sure that the 5.5”-6.5” was more clearly stated as a length measurement, not girth. The main point to take away from this is that 7”x6” is in fact, large.

Originally Posted by FrenumFellow
I’ve seen a breakdown of penis size statistics, and 6” girth is in the 99th percentile. It’s so far from normal that quite a few will have trouble handling it, and women whose own genitals are below average in size/capacity may not be able to accomodate it at all.

FF

On charts I think 6” and more girths start at 93% - 95%. Where did you see 99%?

Originally Posted by raybbaby
Yeah 7.5” in girth is huge. Have you measured stuff like pop cans or pill bottles around your house to see just how big that is?

I did measure a soda can at 8”.

What do you think would be the maximum erect girth a woman could handle?

Will see what my gains will be within a year (length wise too) and I’ll debate if I want to be thicker or just leave it alone.


Last edited by Mr. Happy : 11-01-2007 at . Reason: closed quote

Originally Posted by beenthere
On charts I think 6” and more girths start at 93% - 95%. Where did you see 99%?


I had forgotten that in my source, the last percentile for girth isn’t 99%, it just lumps 95.6% and above together, presumably because there is a scarcity of data on girths that large. See the charts at http://www.the-penis-website.com/size2.html

FF

Originally Posted by Rachmunas4life
What do you think would be the maximum erect girth a woman could handle?


Vagina sizes and capacities vary in the same way penis size does, though unfortunately there do not appear to be any studies with measurements. There’s no way to know for sure, but from the anecdotal data here, and particularly at other sites with more female participants like LPSG, it seems clear that a few women can’t handle 6” at all, and for at least half it presents some problem.

I can tell you from personal experience, that at 5.5” girth female partners can get sore and may want to reduce the frequency of sex. I don’t get the point of having a dick so big, that you have to make all sorts of accomodations of position, warmup, etc. - and I can also tell you that in a long term relationship, anything that makes sex more of an effort is probably going to end up really cutting into your sex life.

FF

I have to agree with FrenumFellow about the girth size being a bit too much for a female, anything above 5.5”. My current girth a few weeks ago when I measured was at 5.5” and a BPEL of 6.5”. My wife sure loves this size. I have just started PE for my own fact. With this size of a unit, it is very easy for her to get sore more often, imagine when I obtain my goal of 6”. No, I am not doing it to make her sore, or uncomfortable, I will be able to control the penetration for her. We have experienced with toys, and I know she can handle a 6” girth fine, but caution is needed. It is very excitable for her with a bit more girth, but again, it is not done as rigorous as I can do it with my current size. I think it is a proven fact that more wemon love girth pleasure than length. That is why I am currently doing PE. Plus I love to watch her give me a blow job while holding the big muscle with “both” hands! Soon there will be more to play with. Happy Exercises to you all.

Originally Posted by raybbaby
The average is said to be 6”x5”, and on a bell curve average falls between 5.5” and 6.5” so 7”x 6” is definitely large.


What are you saying about the bell curve here? I’m a little slow this morning.

I think average girth is actually somewhat less the 5”. Again there are different surveys, but there seems to be more data to support an average girth of 4.85” from what I’ve been able to gather. It may be splitting hairs, but people like to round up, yet as we know a very small difference in girth measurement makes a much bigger difference in overall volume.

Volume seems to more important to the ladies. The sense of being filled is more consistently voiced than being deeply penetrated. There a lot ladies who just say “Ow.” if it gets too deep.

Originally Posted by Rachmunas4life
What do you think would be the maximum erect girth a woman could handle?


The vagina can expand for child birth, and I’m sure many of us have seen video evidence that even quite petite women can get a fist up in there if they are so motivated.

I mean, I think we’d all agree that most women don’t want to have to have an episiotomy when having sex. But generally they seem to prefer above average girth over above average length (from what I’ve anecdotally been able to parse from women in my life).

Originally Posted by latino_lookin
I have to agree with FrenumFellow about the girth size being a bit too much for a female, anything above 5.5”.


What they can ‘handle’ and what they enjoy are two different things. And that varies from woman to woman, certainly, as FrenumFellow says.

5.5” of girth is comfortably Magnum sized. It seems reasonable that a majority of women could enjoy that size. From much of the feedback I’ve read here 6” of girth starts to be large enough that more women than less will require some adjustment. How much of a problem that is I would think has to do with a given woman’s physiology, and how motivated she is to be with you.

Where there’s a will there’s a way (within reason). :)

I disagree with beenthere about the percentile. A 6” girth is in uppermost portion of the 90th percentile. 98th or 99th seems closer to reality: 1 or 2 guys out of a hundred.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

My wife’s absolute favorite thing in sex is for me to finger-fuck her as hard as I can with 2 fingers. I can really attack the G-Spot this way and I can make her squirt this way every time.

She likes one, but refers two (index and middle). She hates it when I add the third one: it’s very uncomfortable for her. I’ve tried to work in a fourth a few times but I can tell you it’ll never happen. (This is with the fingers held in a horizontal orientation) I just measured the respective widths at 1.5” for two fingers and 2.25” for three. I think the 1.5” is slightly more than my penis.

So what’s the point of all this rambling? At 5” EG (5.5 at the base), I’m just the right girth for my lady. She might enjoy just a little more, but I don’t think she want much more than what I already have. In other words, no one can tell you what the best girth for you will be: you have to come to that conclusion on your own.


11 JULY 2007 - BPEL: 5.5" EG: 4.75" NBPEL: 4.5"

11 JUNE 2008 - BPEL: 6.75" EG: 5.0" Base EG: 5.5"

KingPole is my Sensei - Goal: Just a little bit more - Progress/Routine - My Pictures - Perfect Measuring Technique

7” x 6” is big. Plus, it’s relative to the chicks size and how she likes it. Some are tough and can blast though a hard session, some are fragile and can’t walk the next day. Some are the same size. Some like it hard because they don’t mind the stretch. Some like is soft and passionate. It’s like the three bears. It’s psychological too.

I’m 7.5” x 5.5” and most of the women I’ve been with first comment on my length and love how deep I can get it as long as I’m careful and don’t go blasting through the cervix. Some chicks I can’t get that deep. Only a few have said anything about my girth being too big, some have said I was skinny. Only a couple have said that I was huge and a only couple have said “no, you’re too big”. I’ve been with one sister that was tight and never get sore and the older sister that was just my size but was sore the next day.

I remember one petite girl that seemed we could barely get half of it in her vagina and would bend the hell out of it just to try to get it all the way in. She was a tough one. To my amazement she loved anal with me and could easily take it all.

My point: Women are like snowflakes, no two are identical. They are all built differently and have different pain/pleasure thresholds. In the meantime, I’ll be working on my girth.

Well here’s an interesting fact.. Before I had an girth surgeries, I was 5” erect girth from the base to the head and 6 1/3” erect length. Each girl I slept with didn’t get off like I wanted them too. I felt too thin in each of them and they had to adjust to find the right rhythm of motion. I could tell that they all wanted me to be thicker. I know this all wasn’t just in my mind. ; )

Now after my third fat transfer when I had sex with my most recent ex girlfriend (relation), I was 5.75 base, 5.5 mid shaft and 5.25 behind the head, sex felt a lot better girth wise. Now even though I de-virginized her, I loosed her up over time to where it still was very pleasurable for us, and she always had multiple orgasms. We always had to stop because she had too much pleasure. That pissed me off since I wanted to keep going, but at least she was satisfied. But that added girth size was adequate for her.

Now it sounds like I was satisfied with my new girth size (which probably would have absorbed within a month like the others).. I probably would have not had any additional surgeries but the main reason why I went with the triple augmentation was because I was left lumpy from the fat transfers and my erect length was 3/4 an inch shorter then before. I went from 6 1/3 to 5.5. So when Dr. Krakovsky took out the remaining fat and got rid of the scar tissue, he put in the Dermal Graphs and severed my ligament again since the fat clumped up not letting me get a strong erection. Also he said that my ligament was only severed 50%, so he severed it 90%. So I hope after this surgery I can gain erect length! But if I wasn’t left lumpy and didn’t lose erect length, I would have been happy. Now 3 months after each the first and second fat transfers, I measured back to my original 5” erect girth. The third one some fat survived with the posted girth above, but only for the worst.

So from my experience my latest girlfriend proved to me that girth size does matter.

Without any comment on your girth surgeries, I’ll say that a 5” girth (slightly above average) is not the problem.

It is easily possible to sexually satisfy someone if you have a 5” girth.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:35 AM.