Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

7x6 Large or what?

You have a big dick.

Is measuring BP pressing the ruler as hard into your pubic bone as you can?


I, can, I can, I can not, can not compute..

It’s pressing firm but not as hard as I can. I’m going to start wearing a stretcher all night long. I’m hoping I can gain an inch over the next 6 months. I’m going to start pumping and jelqing as well.

If you have a big dick I should also have one.

My dick is 7 by 6 at base.


I, can, I can, I can not, can not compute..

What’s your mid-shaft measurement?

Any suggestions on great ways to permanently increase girth. Seems my routines and efforts have plat-owed, and I can’t reach any more results.

When I first learned of PE, I was reading anything I could find on the subject. I came across a penis web site for teens, and one moron asked if his 9”X9” dick was small for his age of 16! (That would be the size of a sewer pipe.!) Some people don’t know when to stop the lies…..


2007-01-27 5.3" BPEL 4.8" EG, Less than 3" Flaccid, and sometimes less than 2"

As of 12-07-2008 7.75" BPEL 7.1" NBPEL 5.7"MSEG 6"+ BSEG. Ultimate goal 8+ inches NBPEL, 8.5" BPEL 6.3" EG (2" diameter just sounds so cool!)

Flaccid 5+ inches on a good day. 4 1/2+ pretty much anytime. My gains have slowed to a snails pace, but I will not quit!!!!!!!

I think it all depends on how we define ‘large’. Is this relative to other statistical numbers or a size that is so far above the average that it would be considered large. What I mean is this: what if (hypothetically) 95% of men were exactly 6” long, but the other 5% were 6.25” long. Now, statistically, we would be forced to consider the 6.25” men large, but in the real world they really aren’t any different from the other 95% of men, so I don’t think we would consider anyone to be large.

According to the Length and Girth polls here on Thunder’s.

Statistically:
7”+ BP the top 20%. Statistically, these people are large.
5.5” EG the top 20%. Statistically, these people are large.

Personal judgment:

7” EL is .75”-1” larger than the median size. Is this considerably larger than the average to be considered large? This may be a judgment call, but I would say maybe. I feel this is definitely above average, but maybe 1.5”+ above the average would be large.

5.5” EG is roughly .5” larger than average. Now, unlike length, I believe small increases from girth to be much more noticeable. I think even a .5” increase can make one feel considerably larger. So I think anyone in this top 20% would feel large.

Originally Posted by bigluke39

When I first learned of PE, I was reading anything I could find on the subject. I came across a penis web site for teens, and one moron asked if his 9”X9” dick was small for his age of 16! (That would be the size of a sewer pipe.) Some people don’t know when to stop the lies..

I agree, I didn’t think that was small until I was 19


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

I am 7 1/4 BPEL and i do not consider that large thats why i do pe

7”X6” is large enough for me. But I think more length, like 8”, is going to be even better.

Regardless of length, there’s no doubt 6” of girth is large. Heck, you can wear Magnum XLs and if she’s had 10 partners, there’s only a 5% chance she’s had a bigger girth - What Are The Odds?: The Experience Woman

Originally Posted by James00
Regardless of length, there’s no doubt 6” of girth is large. Heck, you can wear Magnum XLs and if she’s had 10 partners, there’s only a 5% chance she’s had a bigger girth - What Are The Odds?: The Experience Woman

It is large, but there are some freak’s out there. For example, my best friend from home, is 6.5” in girth naturally. Believe it or not, he has hooked up with a few girls that told him they had slept with partners who had more girth. Yup, go figure. Although, for the most part, girls have told him he is by far the “fattest” dick they have played with, period.

Originally Posted by cslm1223
It is large, maybe not to the people on this website. But in the real world it is large.

Agreed.


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

7 x 6 is very large. I am not packing anything impressive by any means on this site with my current 7 x 5.4. Still I have gotten comments from almost every girl I’ve been with on it’s size. It has happened enough times for me to know that it is not just them trying to make me feel good. When I hit 6 inches in girth it will definitely be within the very large range in the “real” world.

OK, I hope that this helps us all to ease some of the anxiety that we have over penis size.

I received a text message the other day, and it read like this:

How women feel about penis size.
5” = ugh!
6” = perfect
7” = heaven
8” = huge
9” = painful

I shoot her a text message back to ask if that’s how most women felt, and she responded, “yes, according to most of the women that I have talked to.

However, I was going vibrator shopping for the Mrs. one time, and she made the ok sign to indicate that she wanted one that looked to be about 5.5 to 6 inches around. There was some space between her thumb and index finger. Simply stated, I believe that girth is far more important to women than length, and with that said a 7x6 inch penis would be the perfect size for the average woman.


hung like a horse -- fly!!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:09 PM.