Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Why everywhere online do the averages seem to be bigger?

1234

Also, it’s a matter of perception. It’s normal to notice what you are focused on and lose sight of everything else that is background. If you are a 6’3 basketball player and wish more than anything you were at least 6’6, and hang out mostly with other ball players who are all you height or bigger, and talk about how tall you all are and how much you all wish you were taller all the time, you will naturally start to feel like 6’3 isn’t really that tall at all, and that 6’6 is a reasonable height to wish for. You actually stop noticing people who are shorter because it’s not what you are focused on, it just doesn’t mean anything to you.

To the rest of us who are normal people with normal, you and your friends would sound nuts. Unlike you, we aren’t filtering out the 99.9% who are normal height. We see someone 6’3 and say they are tall. We recognize that 6’6 is even taller, but 6’3 isn’t exactly puny either.

When it comes to dick size, there is a whole industry based around fueling that idea of big dicks being normal, and huge ones just big. It’s not reality, but it’s hard to get out of that mentality and see the truth.


“I was like, Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized...I'm just slutty. Where's my parade? What about slut pride?”

― Margaret Cho

Sta-cool:

Thanks for keeping reality in check with those graphs.

I especially liked the height comparison one.

Haha clever height chart. Funny thing is my height and size were identical. 8x6 - 6’4”. Well technically the chart says 7.75, but it’s reasonable.

Originally Posted by patchukwurah
Sorry about the snarky reply. I was in an altered state of mind last night and redirected frustration into an anonymous internet discussion basically. I’m sitting here laughing at the ridiculousness of my sporadically capitalized douchey reply.


Well said.

I wish more people were man enough to admit to snarky and douche-y replies.

Way to man up. :up:

As most rational people will eventually admit, it’s not that important. :leftie:

sta-kool has been doing an excellent job with the numbers. I have a former significant other who is a surgeon and has seen literally thousands of penises.

An erect girth higher than 5” is where we go from ‘average’ to ‘big’ and, with this measurement, every .25” is a significant jump. By the time we get to 5.75” we’re well past average, well past “big” even.

Sure there are lots of guys who are that big - there are millions of people in the world. But… it’s still really big.

If you have that much and you don’t think it’s big…well, what can I say?… maybe you’re just used to it. Trust me: it’s big.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by northmiamitop
Also, it’s a matter of perception. It’s normal to notice what you are focused on and lose sight of everything else that is background. If you are a 6’3 basketball player and wish more than anything you were at least 6’6, and hang out mostly with other ball players who are all you height or bigger, and talk about how tall you all are and how much you all wish you were taller all the time, you will naturally start to feel like 6’3 isn’t really that tall at all, and that 6’6 is a reasonable height to wish for. You actually stop noticing people who are shorter because it’s not what you are focused on, it just doesn’t mean anything to you.

To the rest of us who are normal people with normal, you and your friends would sound nuts. Unlike you, we aren’t filtering out the 99.9% who are normal height. We see someone 6’3 and say they are tall. We recognize that 6’6 is even taller, but 6’3 isn’t exactly puny either.

When it comes to dick size, there is a whole industry based around fueling that idea of big dicks being normal, and huge ones just big. It’s not reality, but it’s hard to get out of that mentality and see the truth.

Spot on. I believe Sta-Kool and I are usually one the same page. The other thing is that people lie about height. I knew a guy who worked sold and tested for athletic shoes at a high end store where they had very precise equipment. He said it was painful to have guys tell them him they were about 5’11 only to step on and see they 5’8 1/2. Imagine how much some guys lie about their dick size when no one can really call bullshit.

6’4 is a very rare height. If a guy is truly this height, he can get away saying 6’6 and usually won’t be called out.

Originally Posted by northmiamitop
6’3 isn’t really that tall at all

Yes! 6’3” is normal sized. Everyone shorter than I am is short; everyone taller is tall.

Originally Posted by UkranianTitan
6’4 is a very rare height. If a guy is truly this height, he can get away saying 6’6 and usually won’t be called out.

I have met plenty of guys pulling that and worse. I will know their friends or family, or perhaps they are shagging one of my surrogate little sisters. Sooner or later I meet the guy and he just doesn’t measure up.

Last one was billed as 6’5”s. When I finally met him we were nearly eye to eye. I was barefoot and he was in cowboy boots. :rolleyes:


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by iamaru

When I finally met him we were nearly eye to eye. I was barefoot and he was in cowboy boots. :rolleyes:

Then the doorbell rang unexpectedly.

Bow-chica-bow-bow.

;)


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

:funpost:


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Top
1234

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:01 AM.