Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What volume equals large?

Originally Posted by Krod
As for the orginal post. With the average being 9-10.

>10 above average >15 big and >20 huge.

Eh I think we should bump those numbers a tad don’t you?

Thanks, CK.

Dunno iron == playing with that calculator to get 20ish cubic inches, I came up with a 7.5 x 5.8. In the penis world that is pretty huge. Certainly at the border of huge.

Most women would find that huge. You could have a good career as a porn star with those stats.

May seem small to you, but then again, you are huge.

hate to say this guys. But if you’re talkin volume of a penis; you really have to use nonbonepressed or lightly pressed measurements.

That extra half inch to inch buried deep in your pubic fat, isnt visible and really cant count in the volume of your cylinder. Dont want to rain on everyones parade, especially as I have a 1inch fat pad; but if you’re talking volume of a tube, you can only measure the tube itself.

Originally Posted by toobsnake
hate to say this guys. But if you’re talkin volume of a penis; you really have to use nonbonepressed or lightly pressed measurements.
That extra half inch to inch buried deep in your pubic fat, isnt visible and really cant count in the volume of your cylinder. Dont want to rain on everyones parade, especially as I have a 1inch fat pad; but if you’re talking volume of a tube, you can only measure the tube itself.

No man, I disagree. You want to be using the length that you can insert into a woman. This would be near enough to BPEL

Guess it depends how heft your gut is. If some guy has a 1.5 inch fat pad even if he pounds away like a jackhammer he isn’t using all of that lost 1.5. Of course I really don’t know. I would think it is safe to assume though.

Originally Posted by sta-kool
Thanks, CK.

Dunno iron == playing with that calculator to get 20ish cubic inches, I came up with a 7.5 x 5.8. In the penis world that is pretty huge. Certainly at the border of huge.

Most women would find that huge. You could have a good career as a porn star with those stats.

May seem small to you, but then again, you are huge.

God maybe I just need a new girlfriend.

Oh I’m hitting her mound harder than I press the ruler into my fat pad alright. Being under 10, I have to be adding my bpel. This year at least ;-)

I’m at 32.65 if my math is correct. I tried using CK’s calculator and it kept asking for my current girth.

T.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by sta-kool

You’re too big for CK’s calculator I guess.

Apparently the calculator’s girth limit is 6.25”. I know people who are so big that they have to go to a grocery store (like Publix) to weigh themselves because a regular scale won’t cut it. Apparently your monster is too big for that calculator Titelist. You need to find a commercial/industrial calculator. :)

Titelist may need to go the grocery store scale route and just track progress by how many pounds that thing weighs.

Originally Posted by ironaddict69

God maybe I just need a new girlfriend.

My hunch is she knows just how big you are. She just doesn’t want to tell you she knows so you don’t get cocky. So to speak.

Originally Posted by man-of-10
How did you get more circular?! Give me your secret? :Mwink:

I think pumping using a tube slightly larger than my current size (which of course uses a circular tube) has helped me to fill out. Before I found out about PE and before the Internet boom, I did what people here call Ulis about once a month because I noticed it made be fuller temporarily. My shape was more of an ellipse than circle, and has a slight baseball bat shape I guess because all the Ulis over the years. So the pumping has helped me to even out.

Originally Posted by Titleist
I’m at 32.65 if my math is correct. I tried using CK’s calculator and it kept asking for my current girth.

T.

Same thing happened to me It wouldn’t let me go above 6.3 or something I believe.

I went from 14 to 19,5 in volume.. I now consider myself large, I did not before :)


Started: E .Length 7,0" E .Girth 5,0" F .Length 4,8" F .Girth 4,0"

Now: E .Length 7,3" E .Girth 5,8" F .Length 5,5" F .Girth 4,8"

Volume increase: 28,7%

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:28 AM.