Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What can I learn from this

What can I learn from this

I just finished a pretty bad session.. My penis is not in pain, but it does feel like I was doing some wrong things.

So everything was fine until I started to jelq. Up till now I’ve been jelqing with soap, but someone here told me it’s better to use olive oil, so I tried. I don’t think I’ll ever try that again, it was terribly messy, and it took me a long while to get it of my penis and hands afterwards.

But that was not the main problem. The main problem was my pubic hair.. It was always getting in the way of my jelqing.. When I tried to get down and start the jelq from the base of the penis, the hair stuck to my hand, and pulled the base skin upward.. It was also a bit painful because no matter how I tried to grip, I always pulled some hair. So I stopped jelqing after 10 min.

In addition to that, my penis didn’t swell and got filled with blood during the jelqing like it used to do in previous sessions.

Then I got pretty annoyed, and I took out my shaving machine and shaved a bit of pubic hair, just around the base, so I can have a better grip next time.

So, I think I’ll let my penis rest tomorrow, and do my next session only in two days time.. Till then I have a couple of questions: What can learn from this session? Why was the pubic hair such a nuisance? (It wasn’t any problem when I used simple soap) And what other lubricants would you recommend? I think I prefer water based ones.. Oils are just too messy.

Originally Posted by Mdrg
I just finished a pretty bad session.. My penis is not in pain, but it does feel like I was doing some wrong things.
So everything was fine until I started to jelq. Up till now I’ve been jelqing with soap, but someone here told me it’s better to use olive oil, so I tried. I don’t think I’ll ever try that again, it was terribly messy, and it took me a long while to get it of my penis and hands afterwards.
But that was not the main problem. The main problem was my pubic hair.. It was always getting in the way of my jelqing.. When I tried to get down and start the jelq from the base of the penis, the hair stuck to my hand, and pulled the base skin upward.. It was also a bit painful because no matter how I tried to grip, I always pulled some hair. So I stopped jelqing after 10 min.
In addition to that, my penis didn’t swell and got filled with blood during the jelqing like it used to do in previous sessions.
Then I got pretty annoyed, and I took out my shaving machine and shaved a bit of pubic hair, just around the base, so I can have a better grip next time.
So, I think I’ll let my penis rest tomorrow, and do my next session only in two days time.. Till then I have a couple of questions: What can learn from this session? Why was the pubic hair such a nuisance? (It wasn’t any problem when I used simple soap) And what other lubricants would you recommend? I think I prefer water based ones.. Oils are just too messy.

I would agree with you on the use of olive oil, Mdrg. As I find it difficult to remove. It seems strange that you hair was caught up in your hands, It should have been more slippery. I use a substance called aqueous cream BP (The BP stands for British Pharmacopoeia)

Ingredients are customarily, Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Liquid Paraffin and white soft paraffin. An anti mould substance Phoxyethganol 1% and Purified water. The anti-mould can vary . Your local chemist should have something near to this as it’s a fairly standard and cheap lubricant. and washes away easily. A 500g tub costs about £1 in the UK, and can last a fair number of sessions.

I wouldn’t think soap is a good idea to jelq with (And may have been the cause of your hair sticking when you used the Olive oil). Soap contains various chemicals to assist cleansing, and could have an adverse effect on your skin. if it is massaged into your skin.

A proper lubricant is much better.

Using something like that should prevent any further catastrophies.

Petit


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

I use cocoa butter. It works fine for me


03/03/08: Bpel: 5.5" Meg: 4.72" 04/20/08: Bpel: 5.55" Meg: 5.02"

03/20/08: Bpel: 5.5" Meg: 4.92" 05/16/08: Bpel: 5.59" Meg: 5.08"

03/27/08: Bpel: 5.5" Meg: 5.02"

Originally Posted by petitfaun
Ingredients are customarily, Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Liquid Paraffin and white soft paraffin. An anti mould substance Phoxyethganol 1% and Purified water. The anti-mould can vary . Your local chemist should have something near to this as it’s a fairly standard and cheap lubricant. And washes away easily. A 500g tub costs about £1 in the UK, and can last a fair number of sessions.

I dunno, I’m looking for something I can buy easily at a local store, as one product.. I guess I’ll do some research.

Originally Posted by petitfaun
I wouldn’t think soap is a good idea to jelq with (And may have been the cause of your hair sticking when you used the Olive oil). Soap contains various chemicals to assist cleansing, and could have an adverse effect on your skin. If it is massaged into your skin.

That is absolutely right, some skin near my glans started to peel off.. Not in a painful way though, so I didn’t think it was something wrong.

Thank you for your help!

I just use lotion, and sometimes Vaseline. They both work great!


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by Mdrg
I dunno, I’m looking for something I can buy easily at a local store, as one product.. I guess I’ll do some research.

That is absolutely right, some skin near my glans started to peel off.. Not in a painful way though, so I didn’t think it was something wrong.

Thank you for your help!

Hi Mdrg.

Thanks for your reply.

I didn’t mean to suggest you buy the ingredients and make it up youself, Rather to give your chemist an idea of what he’/he has in the shop for your needs. Just mention something like you want it to soften some hard skin on your foot, perhaps mention aqueous cream and he should produce what you want.

Well at least you won’t try soap any more :)


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

Mdrg, I have found a great solution… I use a soap called “Bronner’s Olive Oil and Chammomile Soap”. You can get it in most health food stores, co-ops, or GNC’s. The soap is non-irritating to the urethra (like many other soaps) and provides excellent lubrication. This way, I can now easily do PE in the shower. So you have the best of both worlds… the convenience of using soap in the shower AND the lubricant qualities of olive oil without the clean up problems.

Originally Posted by Siva Lingam
Mdrg, I have found a great solution.. I use a soap called “Bronner’s Olive Oil and Chammomile Soap”. You can get it in most health food stores, co-ops, or GNC’s. The soap is non-irritating to the urethra (like many other soaps) and provides excellent lubrication. This way, I can now easily do PE in the shower. So you have the best of both worlds.. The convenience of using soap in the shower AND the lubricant qualities of olive oil without the clean up problems.

Wow, sounds good.. I’ll check my local stores.
Thanks!

I use baby oil :)

Heavy Mineral Oil for me, though the next thing I’ll be getting is Light Mineral Oil as the stuff in this bottle is thick. I don’t have any results.

The thing I like about it is that I put it on in the beginning and I don’t really need to wash it off since my skin seems to absorb it quickly enough over the course of the next day. The main reason I don’t want an oily dick is simply because my girl doesn’t like oil, (she says oils are “icky”). Leaving it on also seems to have the benefit of producing a super slick dick when I do wash with soap (I used to use any kind of soap but lately usually only use dove hand-soap, as the others are a bit abrasive).

But.. I should look into that soap.

I found that most hand creme works great, but I think it’s time I bite the bullet, and just go up to the counter and purchase KY Jelly.

Also, before I shaved, I used one hand to hold the base and hold the hairs back, that way the hair was out of the way and I got more of a complete stretch when I completed the jelq. Now I just use a razor with a 1” length top on it and trim. The hair stays completely out of the way, plus it looks bigger IMO, which is never a bad thing.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Men's Style: Where can I learn about it?ObafemiMen's Grooming Tips103-12-2008 06:03 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:07 PM.