Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Tytns pictures

Originally Posted by tytn

I can’t be bothered to be honest, people can still see my pics anyway so it’s fine

Year 2012 and people still don’t know how to resize/crop/whatever their pictures with a million of image editors available on the web.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by tytn
I can’t be bothered to be honest, people can still see my pics anyway so it’s fine

If you can’t be bothered following the rules, then don’t participate in these forums.

Anyhow, this thread has gone above and beyond what it should have. Therefore, I suggest we let it die.

Looool why am I even on this site ffs


Words of wisdom --"Use the force frodo."

-Captain Picard

God knows.

Originally Posted by a-unit
It would seem that some are uncomfortable with a young man’s success. Good for you son, just be careful with your victory.

Most people here admire your achievement, but in the real world people despise the exceptional and will plan to tear you down because of it.

Well, a-unit is doing his part here on Thunder’s Place and speaking for everyone - or at least most people.

Thing is, we have so many thousands of members that I think there’s a good chance he’s not, in fact, speaking for most people. He’d be safer therefore if he just spoke for himself and let people agree with him - or not.

What I see going on here isn’t anyone being uncomfortable or even seeking to tear anyone down. Rather it’s the same thing goes on any time someone comes here and posts statistics that are on the high end of the high end with a vague story about the PE process that was used: skepticism.

The other thing is, there are certain rules here. If you blow them off, or pretend they aren’t important, you are in effect saying that you don’t think the rules apply to you; but here’s the thing with that: if you don’t want the rules to apply to you, then maybe you don’t really want to be a member here.

Originally Posted by tytn

i started young, i don’t know is that helps… i read that jelqing was from an old Arabic culture and boy started doing it during puberty

Where did you read this?

Originally Posted by tytn
i first started i was doing 30+ mins jelqing at the hardest erection i could. nothing else. now i only do 20+ mins at as hard as i can go 3 second strokes. in the bath is the best idea i think because it really relaxes you .

recently i started pumping routinely and did gain girth but i gave it up due to to many injury’s

So… you did fully erect jelqs for 30 minutes at a time, but when you started pumping you decided to give up due to injury? That’s pretty weird. While you can certainly hurt yourself with a pump, it’s also pretty easy to be safe with one.

What sort of pumping technique did you employ? How long? How much pressure? How many sets? Any routine in between sets?

What was the injury? How long did it take to recover?

When you say “20 mins as hard as I can go 3 second strokes” are we to assume this is with a full erection and “hard as I can go” means you applying the hardest pressure you can?

Originally Posted by tytn
i cant remember what it is called exactly but i do the slinky thing for girth as long as i can. it hurts my grip because i cant get my hands to meet around the base so i really have to squeeze.

It seems to me if you’re doing jelqs at 100% erection levels that is as much a girth exercise as anything. It really amounts to almost a manual form of clamping, given the pressures of involved; 100% erection is a fair amount of internal pressure and then manual external pressure - and for 20 or 30 minutes. That’s a lot of pressure.

Originally Posted by whynotbig

Trust me You do not need any more, If you search any where you want, Your size is satisfying but not ideal, Because ideal is less then 7, They may enjoy it, But they will feel pain, And not all girls love pain, You know what i mean, So by time if you go back to 6.5 maintain it , because its ideal, Many guys want to go extremely big, For his mind not his partner, Because we always think we are small, No matter what, So never do anything with it, Just maintain now, And am really happy for you, :) you are HUNG NOW :D Good luck

whynotbig I have to say you have a good attitude and a great spirit.

I would caution you, however, on this concept of the ‘ideal size’. There really isn’t one, or least not in the way that you seem to have understood. Let me see if I can share my perspective.

First of all, we have to define what we mean by ‘ideal’. The idea that there is some perfect size for a penis that is going to be universally satisfying to any and all - is a myth.

The reason this is so is that sex is a whole lot more than insert tab A into slot B. Sex has to do with how people’s minds and emotions combine by way of a physical expression. While the mechanics of size are involved and are certainly important, it is only to a certain degree.

For the sake of argument, let’s assume the sex we’re talking talking about is heterosexual in nature. Just as there are ranges of size and dimension with us, so too is there a range for the women we might be involved with. So if it were just mechanics, which it isn’t, there would be a pretty wide range of specifics right there.

Over all, sex is highly individual. In fact, you can have sex with several different people, all with same statistics with regard to size and still… each one on one experience will be unique.

tytn can certainly have a satisfying sex life with a whole variety of women with his stated size. No question. Would there be differences in the way that satisfaction is expressed if those statistics turned out to be different? Absolutely. So would he be able to satisfy folks with a smaller unit? Sure he could.

You can have any size and be a lousy lay, just the same as you can have any size and be a world class lover.

All size will do is dictate some of the mechanics of the act (or acts), it will not determine whether the experience is worth a damn for the people involved.

That depends a whole lot more on something that you have demonstrated you already have: a good attitude - if you add that to a desire to please and a careful attention to your partner then the potential to be a good lover - even a great lover is quite high.

It’s true we all have personal tastes. I think of myself when it comes to the size and shape of women I find appealing, regardless of my ‘ideal’ I have certainly had a few experiences of a woman with a perfect body being a terrible lay and more than a woman or two who were less visually appealing ending up being very satisfying indeed. Go figure.

Anyway, I think you get my point.

I don’t think you meant to, but you made it sound a little like tytn’s stuck with a dick that’s too big to be 100% satisfying. Whatever you meant, bottom line: I don’t think that’s true.

No matter how big or small he is. Different sizes only dictate a need for differences of technique, they do not lock you in to be satisfying or not satisfying. I’d agree that, given the size he’s shared with us, he’s plenty big. Big enough so that his size will require that he be more careful and go slower with a majority of women, but assuming he has one that likes him… they’ll adapt to each other. Or at least we hope they will. :leftie:

You get me?


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

I’m thinking a troll advisory should be issued. If he wants to be a part of the community, he’ll be willing to accept the rules/standards. He will sink or swim based on his choices.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
If he wants to be a part of the community, he’ll be willing to accept the rules/standards.

You’d think.

He may just be sensitive, though. Time will tell.

Originally Posted by Titleist
He will sink or swim based on his choices.

Yup. Just like any of us. :leftie:


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
You’d think.

He may just be sensitive, though. Time will tell.

Yup. Just like any of us. :Leftie:

Thank for your information and your Reply, But I think ideal size existed for girls, Not us, The ideal thing for us, Is to be a good drivers, I know a girl complaining from a huge penis, You know what is huge, When I asked her how big, She just said huge, she never found something next to her to compare, I personally felt scared, Because her hand is more then huge and she never compare it to it, All what she said it’s Huge and it hurt in all the ways, Even my partner feel hurt from my length and girth, And sometimes I feel it’s not fun any more and I have to slow down or keep some Outside, So they do have ideal size, For us bigger is better that’s why I’m here and you too ;)


Start July 07 2011 = Length 6.5 Girth 5.3 ---> 07 / May / 2012 = NBPEL 7 In / BEG 6.2.5 In / MEG 5.8

Goal : All the way --- And no this is not my photo :D

I’m not sensitive at all. I came here to try and help people in my own way, I didn’t think a link would be band from a post.. It’s just a link, I understand it’s in the rules but why it’s only a picture that would end up on here anyway.

Oh well whatever


Words of wisdom --"Use the force frodo."

-Captain Picard

Originally Posted by tytn
I’m not sensitive at all. I came here to try and help people in my own way, I didn’t think a link would be band from a post.. It’s just a link, I understand it’s in the rules but why it’s only a picture that would end up on here anyway.

Oh well whatever

Well take it like this, This site is helping us, It’s free, It have rules, We should respect it, That’s all, GO with the flow man


Start July 07 2011 = Length 6.5 Girth 5.3 ---> 07 / May / 2012 = NBPEL 7 In / BEG 6.2.5 In / MEG 5.8

Goal : All the way --- And no this is not my photo :D

Originally Posted by tytn
I’m not sensitive at all. I came here to try and help people in my own way, I didn’t think a link would be band from a post.. It’s just a link, I understand it’s in the rules but why it’s only a picture that would end up on here anyway.

Oh well whatever


Posting a link is simple. Uploading a picture is simple. Rules say upload a picture. Is that so hard to follow?


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by whynotbig
Well take it like this, This site is helping us, It’s free, It have rules, We should respect it, That’s all, GO with the flow man

I like your attitude ;)

Hope you reconsider your police career, America already has more police per unit of population then any other country on the planet, and YOU will be working for the New World Order European Banking Cartel that is seeking to enslave all of humanity. I hope you do your homework before choosing this disastrous career path. America is already becoming an Orwellian Nightmare, we need less police not more.


================================================== =======

Goal by 2012 to be 8.5" EL non bone pressed x 6.5" Girth

Started at 5.5" x 4.0 " Now 6.5" x 5.25" Whats working for you?

Originally Posted by Growing28
Hope you reconsider your police career, America already has more police per unit of population then any other country on the planet, and YOU will be working for the New World Order European Banking Cartel that is seeking to enslave all of humanity. I hope you do your homework before choosing this disastrous career path. America is already becoming an Orwellian Nightmare, we need less police not more.

“Unit of population” Haha. Also known as “a person.” Love it.

This thread isn’t heading anywhere good. Let it die.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:27 AM.