Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Reality of measuring BPEL.

I actually wish people would enter their NBPEL as their dick size, as it would lower the averages and make smaller men (and bigger men, even) feel less insecure about their size.

Of course, asking guys to lower their stated dick size for the Common Good is a practice in futility.


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Originally Posted by Maverick383
It exists because its the closest thing to a consistant measurement we have. You can’t measure NBP because fat pad varies too greatly from person to person. Yes I know it’s “unusable penis” but it still counts as penis and its the only way to get an accurate measurement each and every time.

It’s totally usable penis. You just have to know how to use your penis. It’s just not “show off” penis. To look at me, you’d think i was 6.5” long, but I have to watch the cervix in every chick I’ve ever been with. It’s all in how you use it.

Originally Posted by devilknight666
It’s totally usable penis.

NBPL is way overrated IMHO. How it is measured is totally subjective. (ie, how you measure one day, will not be consistent the next)

Depending on the position, I get just about ALL of my unit in my lady, and I have arguably a 1.5 to 2” fat pad, depending on how you measure. But, there again is my issue with the nbpl measurement. I have what I would call a depression or “well” at the base of my unit where it meets my body, and it has very little fat in that area. The fat pad “above” this area is .5 or more inches more than this “welled” area.

I would love to show all of my bpel, but genetics do not allow it. When I lose weight, it changes, but not dramatically.

So, the debate will rage on and on here, but I do believe that at least 95% of my dick goes into my girl. Our penis size is not the size of the penis, “excluding fat pad”. The size of our dick doesn’t change, merely by reducing or “enlarging” the fat pad.


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Fair enough, Acid, but for skinny guys like me, it feels like we’re getting cheated out of the dick that we have. If your NBPEL is drastically lower than your BPEL (1” or more) than percentage-wise, us skinny guys gain a ton when people report their NBPEL. Personal interest aside, I would like to see the Internet Average decrease, cause I think it makes the younger, more insecure, worry needlessly.


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Originally Posted by kazooplayer
for skinny guys like me, it feels like we’re getting cheated out of the dick that we have.

You feel like -you’re- being cheated? Try being a fat guy that has lost 2 inches of penis due to body fat, that’s called being cheated.


8-1-2009: BPEL 7.250 x 5.5

11-1-2009: BPEL 7.750 x 5.875

Goal: 9 x 6.5

It is a terrible measurement and one only needs to look at this site to validate that fact. It just allows an individual to delude himself into thinking there is another 2” to play with, I mean, some of the pictures and pronouncements of size are just laughable but if it feels good I guess we should just encourage the “deep probe.”

Is it possible there are different types of “fat pad”? Some people talk like theirs is equivalent to pubic hair/foam insulation, and some talk like it’s thick rolls of hard fat that can only be dented by a ruler.

I’m pretty damn skinny - at the low end of healthy weight - and have almost an inch of soft padding. The pubic bone slopes out toward the cock-socket and there’s some soft, puffy flesh covering it, sloping down to both sides towards the thighs, but it’s easily compressible with my fingers, revealing more “BP” shaft - it doesn’t block/submerge my dick, just affects the visual impact.

Originally Posted by Maverick383
You feel like -you’re- being cheated? Try being a fat guy that has lost 2 inches of penis due to body fat, that’s called being cheated.

lol Try dong some exercise.

Please take no offence! I merely say this because I think its unfair for an overweight person to say they’re being cheated by something that is within their control.

I feel bad for bodybuilders, losing penis to muscle pad! lol

Originally Posted by Foryourprivacy
Is it possible there are different types of “fat pad”? Some people talk like theirs is equivalent to pubic hair/foam insulation, and some talk like it’s thick rolls of hard fat that can only be dented by a ruler.

I think there must be. Mine is pretty soft but its about twice as thick on the left side (.5”)of that area than on the right (.25”), so I measure on the right. My dick does lean about 30 degrees to the left though, I wonder if that contributes to the discrepancy.

Originally Posted by tweek13
lol Try dong some exercise.

Please take no offence! I merely say this because I think its unfair for an overweight person to say they’re being cheated by something that is within their control.

None taken, I dont feel like I’m cheated, I was just stating a point is all, and actually I joined a gym recently, for PE purposes of course lol. Although with my luck, I’ll drop a bunch of weight and the pad won’t budge.


8-1-2009: BPEL 7.250 x 5.5

11-1-2009: BPEL 7.750 x 5.875

Goal: 9 x 6.5

Originally Posted by Maverick383
None taken, I dont feel like I’m cheated, I was just stating a point is all, and actually I joined a gym recently, for PE purposes of course lol. Although with my luck, I’ll drop a bunch of weight and the pad won’t budge.

I said ‘dong’ instead of ‘doing’ hahaha

Good on ya! If you like PE you’ll love the gym. It’s similar to PE except its less monotonous, you don’t have to do it privately in a dark room and the results are about a billion times quicker and more obvious!

However, as with PE, it takes consistancy and RESEARCH. There’s LOTS to learn about exercise regimes etc. I suggest you check out

www.bodybuilding.com

Originally Posted by Foryourprivacy
The pubic bone slopes out toward the cock-socket and there’s some soft, puffy flesh covering it, sloping down to both sides towards the thighs, but it’s easily compressible with my fingers, revealing more “BP” shaft - it doesn’t block/submerge my dick, just affects the visual impact.

This is exactly what I was trying to describe. I think you described it perfectly. (better than me ;) As I mentioned, it definitely depends on the position as well.

I am aware of my body type, and I make sure to get us into postions where I can get maximum penetration. I have been told more than once, that anything past 6” is wasted, as most women, (arguably by some), don’t feel more than “pressure” past the first 3 to 4” of the vaginal canal.


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
This is exactly what I was trying to describe. I think you described it perfectly. (better than me ;) As I mentioned, it definitely depends on the position as well.

Thanks. But it *wouldn’t* depend on the position if your “fatpad” actually *was* like hardened animal fat, or heelmeat, or something - which seems to be what fatpad-haters are assuming.

I was always kind of confused by the “fatpad covered penis is False Penis” crowd: different fatpad thicknesses/hardnesses is the only way to explain it - other than over-the-top delusional wangarexia justification.

Of course, we skinny guys with big-but-nonobstructive fatpads could prove our claims by cutting dick-base-shaped holes in hard cardboard and measuring BPEL with our dicks poking through - calling the resulting measurement, say, HPIEL (“hole-pressed insertable erect length”?) - or just “IEL”.

I would do this, but am too lazy.

Still, it would end the debate implied by this thread title. Somebody should do this.

Originally Posted by Lonelysurfer
It is a terrible measurement and one only needs to look at this site to validate that fact. It just allows an individual to delude himself into thinking there is another 2” to play with, I mean, some of the pictures and pronouncements of size are just laughable but if it feels good I guess we should just encourage the “deep probe.”

Where is YOUR “pronouncement of size”? Please educate us on how the measurement should be done. The penis, itself, is the length that it is, from the pubic bone outward, small, medium or large fat pad aside.

Since you haven’t, and/or don’t want to show your stats anywhere that I can see, I guess we’ll have to guess that you have ??????????

Please tell us measurement “deluders” how it is.


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

My wife’s depth is 6.3” and my nbpel is 6”, bpel is 7”. When we want to press down hard on her cds she squats and grinds on top of me. As far as we’re concerned, she’s taking me in up to my bpel. Mathematically, that’s the only way I can see how how so much pressure is being felt.

On a side note to the mods: Can the “words” nbpel, bpel and cds be included in the dictionary so the spellchecker just accepts them, as the correct spelling?


If girth is king, why the hell does everyone keep talking about length?

Originally Posted by Foryourprivacy

…Of course, we skinny guys with big-but-nonobstructive fatpads could prove our claims by cutting dick-base-shaped holes in hard cardboard and measuring BPEL with our dicks poking through - calling the resulting measurement, say, HPIEL (“hole-pressed insertable erect length”?) - or just “IEL”.

I would do this, but am too lazy.

Still, it would end the debate implied by this thread title. Somebody should do this.

Duuuuuude!

I dunno if you were just being flippant in your idea but…

I actually think this is a fucking great idea. Except we’d have to use thin, but sturdy card rather than cardboard. I think it would provide the best, fairest and most accurate staple by which we could compare ourselves.

Hole Pressed Erect Length - HPEL, has a good ring to it too :D

I am going to do it ASAP, which may be a few days, as I don’t have access to arts and crafts, and I’m going to put it into my sig. :)

I think it would be so cool if it were adopted.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:13 PM.