Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PE gave me a curve

PE gave me a curve

I’m not permitted to post in the injury forum yet.

I’ve been doing PE on and off since last June or July. I stopped for a while and started again a week ago. I use the Newbie Routine. Today I was stretching downwards and kegeled because I read that improves the stretch. I heard a popping sound but felt no pain. I didn’t know what happened if anything but since there was no pain I continued my routine. I noticed halfway through my ten minutes of jelqing that my penis is now curved to the left.

It was NOT curved to the left beforehand.

Originally Posted by cloakghost
I’m not permitted to post in the injury forum yet.
…..

I think you should.Have you tried?

Originally Posted by cloakghost
………
I’ve been doing PE on and off since last June or July. I stopped for a while and started again a week ago. I use the Newbie Routine. Today I was stretching downwards and kegeled because I read that improves the stretch. I heard a popping sound but felt no pain. I didn’t know what happened if anything but since there was no pain I continued my routine. I noticed halfway through my ten minutes of jelqing that my penis is now curved to the left.

It was NOT curved to the left beforehand.

You just had a lig-pop - nothing to be so worried. Your penis is temporarily curved to left because one of your CC is bigger and/or stronger than the other; once you rest, your penis will return as it was before. You have no injuries.

Yeah, I tried.

Thank you!

:up:

Panic, uh?

:)

Whats wrong with a curved dick? The ladies love that shit ;-)


November 08: BPEL = 6.2

August 09: BPEL = 7.0

Originally Posted by Lambros
Whats wrong with a curved dick? The ladies love that shit ;-)

Hmm as far as I can tell, every dick has a curve. Some are low some are high.


Started: 15.5cm x 12cm, Now: 19.5cm x 13.3cm, Goal: 21cm x 15cm

I'm going to reach my goal, and there is no one who can stop me! Yes, I'm a persistent bastard :D

My Pictures! I am back baby, and I will hang out with my wang out!

Originally Posted by Luka89
Hmm as far as I can tell, every dick has a curve. Some are low some are high.

Mine is pretty straight, although from intense masturbation, there was a time when it maybe leaned 2-3 degrees to the left.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Psychology of masturbating during PEmonumentPenis Enlargement Basics1801-15-2014 06:14 AM
Q4L's 3 Year PE Anniversary - Still no gains to reportquik4lifePenis Enlargement14209-17-2011 10:56 PM
Occam's Razor & PEwadzillaPenis Enlargement8610-26-2010 07:29 PM
TV weight loss nfomercial show gave me a idea for quick PE gains...LoveMachinePenis Enlargement1508-13-2005 07:51 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:05 PM.