Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Overtrained Pretty Hard. Anxiously waiting to recover

Overtrained Pretty Hard. Anxiously waiting to recover

So up until about a week ago I was on my 6Th or 7Th week of penis exercises and doing about 200-300 5 second reps - Too much, I soon realized, but not before I had beaten my dick to shit.

A few days have passed, and although I’m still sore I think I feel a little better. I have no problem getting hard erections (even though they somewhat hurt)

I would appreciate if anyone with experience could assess the severity of this. I reckon if it was really bad I would feel a greater deal of pain and low erection quality.

Are there any things I can do to recover faster? Should I avoid masturbation?

Leave your penis alone and it will heal on its own. Don’t do any exercises until it feels 100% back to normal. And do the newbie routine please, there’s a reason why everyone recommends it for newbies.


Best of luck to all fellow PE-ers in their journey.

Originally Posted by juiice

…. Don’t do any exercises until it feels 100% back to normal. …

Even better: when it feels 100% back to normal, wait at least another 3 days.

Erection quality is your best guide.

Good erections mean a green light.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by marinera
Even better: when it feels 100% back to normal, wait at least another 3 days.

One of the things I learned from years of weight-training is that you have to wait until there’s no pain AT ALL before you (cautiously) attempt to train an injured body part again. Trouble is that it’s difficult to restrain ones enthusiasm for physical improvement. It’s always better to err on the side of caution and not try to do too much, too soon. I keep telling myself that as I work on making my “love muscle” bigger.

Originally Posted by MarthaArgerich
So up until about a week ago I was on my 6Th or 7Th week of penis exercises and doing about 200-300 5 second reps - Too much, I soon realized, but not before I had beaten my dick to shit.

A few days have passed, and although I’m still sore I think I feel a little better. I have no problem getting hard erections (even though they somewhat hurt)

I would appreciate if anyone with experience could assess the severity of this. I reckon if it was really bad I would feel a greater deal of pain and low erection quality.

Are there any things I can do to recover faster? Should I avoid masturbation?

Your case sounds just like me…in my case, the Newbie Routine turned out to be way too many jelqing reps for me (plus I increased the number of reps way too rapidly). I was getting SHARP pains occasionally throughout the day, but only if I ejaculated a couple nights prior. It definitely wasn’t fun. Like you, I could get rock hard still (luckily). But so far it’s been SIX MONTHS without PE and my pains still happen if I let myself ejaculate…oddly enough the pains are the worst the second night after ejaculation. I think the injury has something to do with the muscles that contract during ejaculation.

I don’t mean to discourage you, but I’m just letting you know what can happen if you aren’t careful with PE. I now know that I have an overly sensitive unit, and maybe you do too, and you should take every ‘routine’ people post on here and cut it in half at least if you want to try it. For me, even the beginners routines have some crazy reps, and consecutive days of PE that would DESTROY my unit! I have to have at least 1 day on, 1 day off schedule to fully recover…for me I’ve learned that less is more, and maybe that’s the better side to be on! The hardest part for me has been not masterbating, which I’ve failed at many times over this PE ‘break’. I’ve finally got the hang of it now (I think), and plan to hold off until September. That’s about the longest I can go without PE before going insane, and to be honest, if my dick starts hurting again in September, I don’t give a fuck. I’ll accept it and just PE through the pain (not recommended, but I’m at a desperate point in life). I’ll live with these occasional spurts of pain if it means I can have a bigger piece. I mean what’s the other option? If this doesn’t heal after a year of no PE, then I’m gonna consider the damage done and be thankful I can still get hard. One thing I’m doing differently is dropping the jelq altogether (I don’t think it’s for me at the moment…it gave me flaccid gains but I’m gonna wait at least a year before trying them again at very, very low reps). I’m gonna do some light pumping to replace the jelqs in September.

My advice: DONT masterbate. As people have said, let your junk heal and dont touch it. If you just had surgery on your knee, or arm or something, would you go and vigerously rub it until it violently contracted ejaculate fluid everywhere?? (assuming your knee and arm can ejaculate). No, you’d leave it alone and let it heal. Your injury most likely isn’t as long lasting as mine…and if you arent getting pains after ejaculation, then it almost certainly is different than mine. Give it a month off if you can, no masterbating, and see how your pain is! And pray your ‘injury’ isn’t as lingering as mine has been! All this waiting around has been hell! Good time to force me to read these forums more though, to learn more about PE and to improve other non-penis related areas of my life…but still though! I need a damn girl in my life! And for that I need confidence, and for confidence, I need a bigger piece, ya heard????!!

Good luck bro, keep us all posted. Posting here helps let out the steam, and also educates other members and non members on what can happen with PE.
-Smallja

Originally Posted by Smallja
Your case sounds just like me.. In my case, the Newbie Routine turned out to be way too many jelqing reps for me (plus I increased the number of reps way too rapidly). I was getting SHARP pains occasionally throughout the day, but only if I ejaculated a couple nights prior. It definitely wasn’t fun. Like you, I could get rock hard still (luckily). But so far it’s been SIX MONTHS without PE and my pains still happen if I let myself ejaculate.. Oddly enough the pains are the worst the second night after ejaculation. I think the injury has something to do with the muscles that contract during ejaculation.

I don’t mean to discourage you, but I’m just letting you know what can happen if you aren’t careful with PE. I now know that I have an overly sensitive unit, and maybe you do too, and you should take every ‘routine’ people post on here and cut it in half at least if you want to try it. For me, even the beginners routines have some crazy reps, and consecutive days of PE that would DESTROY my unit! I have to have at least 1 day on, 1 day off schedule to fully recover.. For me I’ve learned that less is more, and maybe that’s the better side to be on! The hardest part for me has been not masturbating, which I’ve failed at many times over this PE ‘break’. I’ve finally got the hang of it now (I think), and plan to hold off until September. That’s about the longest I can go without PE before going insane, and to be honest, if my dick starts hurting again in September, I don’t give a fuck. I’ll accept it and just PE through the pain (not recommended, but I’m at a desperate point in life). I’ll live with these occasional spurts of pain if it means I can have a bigger piece. I mean what’s the other option? If this doesn’t heal after a year of no PE, then I’m gonna consider the damage done and be thankful I can still get hard. One thing I’m doing differently is dropping the jelq altogether (I don’t think it’s for me at the moment.. It gave me flaccid gains but I’m gonna wait at least a year before trying them again at very, very low reps). I’m gonna do some light pumping to replace the jelqs in September.

My advice: Don’t masturbate. As people have said, let your junk heal and don’t touch it. If you just had surgery on your knee, or arm or something, would you go and vigorously rub it until it violently contracted ejaculate fluid everywhere?? (Assuming your knee and arm can ejaculate). No, you’d leave it alone and let it heal. Your injury most likely isn’t as long lasting as mine.. And if you aren’t getting pains after ejaculation, then it almost certainly is different than mine. Give it a month off if you can, no masturbating, and see how your pain is! And pray your ‘injury’ isn’t as lingering as mine has been! All this waiting around has been hell! Good time to force me to read these forums more though, to learn more about PE and to improve other non-penis related areas of my life.. But still though! I need a damn girl in my life! And for that I need confidence, and for confidence, I need a bigger piece, ya heard?!

Good luck bro, keep us all posted. Posting here helps let out the steam, and also educates other members and non members on what can happen with PE.
-Smallja

I’m not sure if it was the newbie routine alone that caused this. I had been doing 200-300 2 second rep jelqs for 3-4 weeks and was fine. Then I decided to increase the grip pressure and rep time to 5 about seconds after reading about people saying they had been making good gains from this. I felt that It gave me a better workout in the sense that my dick felt more worn out and looked more swollen post workout. And to top it off I also masturbate about 3 times every day, with the sessions consisting of a great deal of edging before ejaculation. WAY to much.
My injury is not related to ejaculation, or anything else in specific, I think. I have not felt sharp bursts of paint at any point. It’s more of a continuous unpleasant sensation, like an overly worn out and tired penis. I will definitely go about this a lot more cautiously in the future, splitting the routine in half when I work my way up again.

I agree about not being able to masturbate being the hardest part. To be honest I’ve been masturbating every day since the injury, I allowed myself to do so because I felt that I was getting better regardless of it. I also did it to “check” if my penis felt better, if you know what I mean. Stupid, I know, as it has most likely prolonged the recovery period. I will definitely stop now though, starting with 1-2 weeks off. 1 month is way too much, I could never last that long.

Thanks for the advice bro. I’m sort of in the same boat as you. Getting a bigger equipment is crucial for my well being, Even though I have been fairly sure my injury is not that severe, the last few days have been hard. I can not imagine going 1 year while not being sure if I will ever recover. Doing PE while being injured sounds like a bad idea. You are possibly putting your whole life at stake. There are better alternatives: Have you looked into enhancing your equipment surgically?

Good luck

Is reckon a word ?

Sure is.

Originally Posted by Smallja
Your case sounds just like me.. In my case, the Newbie Routine turned out to be way too many jelqing reps for me (plus I increased the number of reps way too rapidly). I was getting SHARP pains occasionally throughout the day, but only if I ejaculated a couple nights prior. It definitely wasn’t fun. Like you, I could get rock hard still (luckily). But so far it’s been SIX MONTHS without PE and my pains still happen if I let myself ejaculate.. Oddly enough the pains are the worst the second night after ejaculation. I think the injury has something to do with the muscles that contract during ejaculation.

I don’t mean to discourage you, but I’m just letting you know what can happen if you aren’t careful with PE. I now know that I have an overly sensitive unit, and maybe you do too, and you should take every ‘routine’ people post on here and cut it in half at least if you want to try it. For me, even the beginners routines have some crazy reps, and consecutive days of PE that would DESTROY my unit! I have to have at least 1 day on, 1 day off schedule to fully recover.. For me I’ve learned that less is more, and maybe that’s the better side to be on! The hardest part for me has been not masterbating, which I’ve failed at many times over this PE ‘break’. I’ve finally got the hang of it now (I think), and plan to hold off until September. That’s about the longest I can go without PE before going insane, and to be honest, if my dick starts hurting again in September, I don’t give a fuck. I’ll accept it and just PE through the pain (not recommended, but I’m at a desperate point in life). I’ll live with these occasional spurts of pain if it means I can have a bigger piece. I mean what’s the other option? If this doesn’t heal after a year of no PE, then I’m gonna consider the damage done and be thankful I can still get hard. One thing I’m doing differently is dropping the jelq altogether (I don’t think it’s for me at the moment.. It gave me flaccid gains but I’m gonna wait at least a year before trying them again at very, very low reps). I’m gonna do some light pumping to replace the jelqs in September.

My advice: DON’t masterbate. As people have said, let your junk heal and don’t touch it. If you just had surgery on your knee, or arm or something, would you go and vigerously rub it until it violently contracted ejaculate fluid everywhere?? (Assuming your knee and arm can ejaculate). No, you’d leave it alone and let it heal. Your injury most likely isn’t as long lasting as mine.. And if you arent getting pains after ejaculation, then it almost certainly is different than mine. Give it a month off if you can, no masterbating, and see how your pain is! And pray your ‘injury’ isn’t as lingering as mine has been! All this waiting around has been hell! Good time to force me to read these forums more though, to learn more about PE and to improve other non-penis related areas of my life.. But still though! I need a damn girl in my life! And for that I need confidence, and for confidence, I need a bigger piece, ya heard?!

Good luck bro, keep us all posted. Posting here helps let out the steam, and also educates other members and non members on what can happen with PE.
-Smallja

Smallja, your post concerns me. I don’t know what your stats are, but confidence with women means more than just having a big penis. If you consider yourself so small that you believe a bigger penis will grant you confidence with women, then any gains you might make aren’t likely to come fast enough for your liking. I’m a beginner at this, but common sense tells me that you need to wait as long as it takes for your injury to heal and the pain to subside until you re-start PE. What good is a big dick if it’s been irreparably damaged to the point that you don’t feel any pleasure anymore, or feel unrelenting pain? You’ve gone this long with what you have. Find the patience to go a little longer, do your research and try again later. I feel very strongly about this bit of advice. Good luck.

Originally Posted by MarthaArgerich
I’m not sure if it was the newbie routine alone that caused this. I had been doing 200-300 2 second rep jelqs for 3-4 weeks and was fine. Then I decided to increase the grip pressure and rep time to 5 about seconds after reading about people saying they had been making good gains from this. I felt that It gave me a better workout in the sense that my dick felt more worn out and looked more swollen post workout. And to top it off I also masturbate about 3 times every day, with the sessions consisting of a great deal of edging before ejaculation. WAY to much.
My injury is not related to ejaculation, or anything else in specific, I think. I have not felt sharp bursts of paint at any point. It’s more of a continuous unpleasant sensation, like an overly worn out and tired penis. I will definitely go about this a lot more cautiously in the future, splitting the routine in half when I work my way up again.

I agree about not being able to masturbate being the hardest part. To be honest I’ve been masturbating every day since the injury, I allowed myself to do so because I felt that I was getting better regardless of it. I also did it to “check” if my penis felt better, if you know what I mean. Stupid, I know, as it has most likely prolonged the recovery period. I will definitely stop now though, starting with 1-2 weeks off. 1 month is way too much, I could never last that long.

Thanks for the advice bro. I’m sort of in the same boat as you. Getting a bigger equipment is crucial for my well being, Even though I have been fairly sure my injury is not that severe, the last few days have been hard. I can not imagine going 1 year while not being sure if I will ever recover. Doing PE while being injured sounds like a bad idea. You are possibly putting your whole life at stake. There are better alternatives: Have you looked into enhancing your equipment surgically?

Good luck

Great to hear, sounds like your injury is just your unit feeling a little over trained. A couple weeks no jacking off should do you enough good to be able to restart! I have considered surgery, but man I’ve read so many nightmare stories that I don’t think I’d ever go through with it. Much more risky than PE in my opinion. I’ve had multiple surgeries in the same places on other areas of my body (orthopedic stuff), and those areas have atrophied and are painful often. I feel that surgery is pretty archaic - it’s amazing that it exists as an option, but it’s not the perfect solution. In about 9-10 years, I’ve read that cartilage regrowth of the knees, etc will be commonplace and an alternative to the knee surgeries they are doing on people now. As far as the penis goes, I’ve read too many tales of people’s dicks not working afterwards, or being PAINFUL, or getting infected, or the fat graft being absorbed, or the penis just looking UGLY and weird afterwards. Maybe, MAYBE as a last resort….MAYBE lol…like you said though, a year is a long time. I wouldn’t have imagined I’d be waiting a year when I first started this whole ‘PE break’…probably wouldve given up on everything if you told me back then that I couldn’t PE for a year.

Originally Posted by hugeambition
Smallja, your post concerns me. I don’t know what your stats are, but confidence with women means more than just having a big penis. If you consider yourself so small that you believe a bigger penis will grant you confidence with women, then any gains you might make aren’t likely to come fast enough for your liking. I’m a beginner at this, but common sense tells me that you need to wait as long as it takes for your injury to heal and the pain to subside until you re-start PE. What good is a big dick if it’s been irreparably damaged to the point that you don’t feel any pleasure anymore, or feel unrelenting pain? You’ve gone this long with what you have. Find the patience to go a little longer, do your research and try again later. I feel very strongly about this bit of advice. Good luck.


I very much appreciate the advice huge, and in my heart I know you are 100% right. My injury is odd in that if I don’t touch my dick for a while it seems and feels healed…no more pains. It’s one of the reasons it has lingered so long. I’ll feel ‘healed’, let myself shoot a load, and even then it feels fine. But come the second night after shooting that load and the sharp pains are back (although now they aren’t as bad). And the fact that it’s lasted this long, masterbation or not, is very disheartening. On the positive side I’ve noticed no loss of EQ, no hard flaccid (knock on BIGASS wood), no other negative signs other than this pain. But as of the end of March it has been six months no PE. My case is pretty unique in that I’ve managed to get a decent number of girls (probably more than I should) with the size that I have…but many of those girls have ‘joked’ with me about the size. I always pretended to be confident with it, so they figured I wouldn’t care I guess. They still liked me for me and everything, but still something about hearing those comments from them ate at my soul. Finally, the breaking point was getting with this girl who wasn’t so nice about it. She said nothing to my face, pretended everything was cheeky and even continued seeing me in bed and otherwise. But behind my back she was telling her friends (who knew my friends) that my penis was small, etc. This has been horrible for my self esteem, in fact, it decimated it. I’m not even close to the same guy I was, and I just cant go on ‘pretending’ to have this confidence anymore. I’ve sat inside my house alone, not talking to friends or anything, for this whole six months. It really destroyed my life. But I honestly do feel that if I could just get a bit of girth and be in the 6 inch range I’d be less miserable. I do feel that I’d have the patience for these gains, because if I can wait a year with no PE, then I can wait 6 months to a year to see any real gains once I start. Anything is better than the skinny stick I got now.

I do understand about possibly living the rest of my life in pain, etc. If the pain got significantly worse upon restarting in September, I would slow down or stop. But if it was just my same old pains, I’ll probably just push through it as long as it doesn’t get any worse. If after one year of not masterbating or PE’ing at all and living in isolation, etc, the pains still are there, then I’ll consider this a ‘permanent’ injury. Not masterbating for this long, in itself has been a miserable and mentally painful/unnatural endeavor. And if it’s permanent anyways, I might as well push through it. Maybe, possibly it might heal after 2 years, or 3 or 4, but I know myself and I am not patient enough, or sane enough at this point, to wait another year. I’m at a point also where my career needs to take off, but my career desperately requires social interaction and that’s something I’m just not capable of with my current unit. I’m horrified tales of my dick will spread to any new coworkers, etc that I meet, so this is a crucial time for me to improve myself down there. I’m a pretty good looking guy, not being conceded because actually it’s been my curse. Wherever I go, in a work environment, school, out in public, etc, I get endless attention from girls. I don’t even have to try. And it’s horrible, having to act awkward and turn them all away or pretend I can’t tell that they’re hitting on me. That in itself is much more painful than sitting in my home alone for a year, I’ll tell you that much. Knowing you could get all these girls but also knowing they would like more down there is something I can’t really handle at this point in my life. The girls I pulled before were all younger, highschool or college, etc, but now I’m in the real world and these girls are open and vocal about what they want. And I’m desperate to be a man-whore, what can I say lol…my parents shoveled ritalin down my throat for a decade, which causes delayed puberty and delayed testicular descent in boys (also significantly lower testosterone levels), and I’m certain this effected my growth as a teen. That has been another difficult thing to deal with, knowing my parents played a role in my physical misfortune. My father even knew of the side effects of stunted growth, but he forcefed me the shit anyways during my most vital years of development. But that’s another story, and this isn’t my thread, so I’ll throw the ball back in your court. I’m a mess!

Happy healing Martha!


Last edited by Smallja : 04-07-2013 at .

Guys it’s not required to quote the full post if you are replying to a long post, just quote the first lines so people can understand what are you replying to. Thanks.

Just reduce the workouts until healed.

Nerves can regrow…..tissue with heat can remold itself.

Sounds like you injured your pc muscle ……Kegals and reverse kegals may condition your pc muscle again.

Of course conditioning is of most importance. 30 minutes too much then divide by 2 to get 15 minutes. Rome was not built in a day. Promote good circulation, stretch, and kegals …..I hope this helps all of you.

Does a football or basketball player walk in the game unconditioned? The answer is no it’s the same principle. Again hopefully this helps and can sooth the anxiety that is causing these issues. If all else fails visit a urologist.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
For the pumpers who've had permanent results - how hard is your dick?Metal EdPenis Pumps1607-13-2006 03:23 AM
how hard in poundage?GottagrowPenis Enlargement109-26-2003 01:00 AM
Are you stretching too hard?MadMax8Penis Enlargement1706-17-2003 04:05 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:22 PM.