Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

New to it. In it to extend it

New to it. In it to extend it

Hi I’m a 37 yr old married hetero man. I found this forum after my wife of ten years admitted with pressure that she is less than happy with my size. I am 6.5 bpel X 4.5 width. I thought we had a good sex life since she still often orgasms during orgasm. I will admit that out of maybe 23-24 women partners she is one of only 4 that came during intercourse.

I figured that since I could feel the grip and contractions of her vagina that I was hitting the necessary spots. She has told me before and during marriage how the guy she had the most sex with before me was pretty big. She said she never told me cause she loves me and can’t change it anyway. I appreciate her honesty and want to grow my dick so I can hit her gspot because she said she can have gpot orgasms but only has clitoral ones with me.

I started 1/3/2011 with the newbie routine. I plan on buying a pump and a power jelque device. My goal is to add an inch and a half to reach 8” and at least an inch of girth for 5.5 I think girth is the most important thing since I’m not super short. I wish I would have started Peing earlier so maybe I would have satisfied her more all these years.

Whats crazy is that recently we had some marital problems and went almost 5 weeks with out sex and without me so much as masturbating like I used to. When we finally had sex she was so wet and tight and I was so hard up I couldn’t last no time.

I’ve also noticed that my erections have gotten weaker through the years as my weight has fluctuated and my penis seems shorter than in my late teens and early twenties. The one thing I’ve noticed on this the third day of my new work out that my late night and early morning wood was much fuller and harder. I’m hopeful that I’m a fast gainer especially since I gain muscle pretty fast when I lift regularly. I look forward to putting it on my wife and her telling me she’s more pleased. My wife never denies me sex and hasn’t complained much except saying she wants to lay back enjoy being effed instead of having to move and angle her stuff to orgasm under me.

I will check back here with progress and questions. Thanks for this awesome site with great info!

It seems like 6.5 should be enough. I guess everyone is different in their perceptions. I hope you meet your goal, and hope that she gets the satisfaction she wants. It sounds like shes committed to you, and thats a real blessing. I hope everything else in your marriage is working.

Best of luck to you, sir. Be safe and consistent and you will be very happy with the results!

Just a piece of advice, stay with the newbie routine until you’re absolutely sure not gaining from it anymore. I moved on to other things a little earlier than I probably should and wish I had stayed with the newbie routine a little longer.

Anyway, welcome to Thunder’s and good luck!


My picture thread;

Geetarman's first pic

1)”saying she wants to lay back enjoy being effed instead of having to move and angle her stuff to orgasm under me”.
I don´t understand this? could you elaborate?.

2)”admitted with pressure that she is less than happy with my size”
Could you explain how did you pressured her and how did you arrive at this topic?.

3)”She has told me before and during marriage how the guy she had the most sex with before me was pretty big”.

How big is this guy? woman suck at size stimations…


Ahora:Longitud: 18 BP Grosor: :littleguy avanzado a los 14 EG.

Metas:Longitud: 20 BP Grosor: 15 EG.

Fotos y progresos avantasia

Originally Posted by wordsthoughts
I appreciate her honesty and want to grow my dick so I can hit her gspot because she said she can have gpot orgasms but only has clitoral ones with me.

The g spot is only 2-3 inches into the vagina. Apparently people with only 3” erect penis’s are perfectly hung for stimulating this.

Makes me think twice about ever having sex with a woman. I haven’t yet, and penis size is one thing which doesn’t excite me about this. Maybe I shouldn’t come to the forum. I had issues with it my life, and its only reinforcing it. I am working on trying to love my cock, the only one I will have. Maybe there is a forum for learning to love ones penis, no matter what.

Good luck! But from my week knowledge I have from this forum, is that you need to stick with one thing to have better results! Like length or girth and why I’m saying this is because I’ve read that you want to buy a pump and that is for girth. In my opinion you should try to hit 1 inch in length and then go for the girth, don’t mix them up!

Good luck with you’re goals and don’t be intimidated because if she stayed 10 years with you she won’t leave you now.So take you’re time, don’t force you’re unit to much!


01.11.2010 BPEL - 7 ,EG - 5

GOAL - 0.5 so I can be a believer!

Stick to the newbie routine until it cannot produce more gains, THEN you want to switch the routine up with new exercises.


Ahora:Longitud: 18 BP Grosor: :littleguy avanzado a los 14 EG.

Metas:Longitud: 20 BP Grosor: 15 EG.

Fotos y progresos avantasia

I thought I had read enough “how to do it” sex books, but now I find a new one on G-spot and The fifteen minute orgasm you might want to read—-since you also seem interested in working out etc. It is “4-hour Body” by T . Ferriss. It has been discussed on TP and there is a current thread on it. Seems hitting the G-spot has little to do with size since usually it can be felt with your finger. This is just a ” in the mean time” suggestion until you get your 8x6. Avantasia’s suggestion is right. Stay with the newbie routine and good luck. ( The book is Amazon, about $15).

Howardson

Originally Posted by aegi
It seems like 6.5 should be enough. I guess everyone is different in their perceptions. I hope you meet your goal, and hope that she gets the satisfaction she wants. It sounds like she’s committed to you, and thats a real blessing. I hope everything else in your marriage is working.

Thanks. I think girth is a bigger concern than length. Yea I’m blessed thanks!

Originally Posted by geetarman
Best of luck to you, sir. Be safe and consistent and you will be very happy with the results!

Just a piece of advice, stay with the newbie routine until you’re absolutely sure not gaining from it anymore. I moved on to other things a little earlier than I probably should and wish I had stayed with the newbie routine a little longer.

Anyway, welcome to Thunder’s and good luck!

Thanks for the advice. I’ll try to stay focused with the newbie routine. I saw your stats And I’m impressed by how fast you gained. I hope that I have similar results!

Originally Posted by avantasia
1)”saying she wants to lay back enjoy being effed instead of having to move and angle her stuff to orgasm under me”.
I don´t understand this? Could you elaborate?.

2)”admitted with pressure that she is less than happy with my size”
Could you explain how did you pressured her and how did you arrive at this topic?.

3)”She has told me before and during marriage how the guy she had the most sex with before me was pretty big”.

How big is this guy? Woman suck at size stimations..

1) Well sometimes if I’m trying not to come when it’s getting good I’ll stop moving so I can hold out and I ask her to move and come.

2) She was pissed at me for coming early and was telling me she’s more often than not unhappy with my performance and I pressed her about my size. She said she comes cause she can come not cause I put it down. She said she wishes she could have a deep vaginal orgasm instead of strictly clitoral.

3) I don’t want to know til after I’m alot bigger. I do know that we had a 8” dildo for playtime and I was soo jealous of it!

Originally Posted by dirtyass
The g spot is only 2-3 inches into the vagina. Apparently people with only 3” erect penis’s are perfectly hung for stimulating this.

I read about a Tspot once. Maybe thats what she means. If it’s requires a 3incher screw that and her!

Originally Posted by aegi
Makes me think twice about ever having sex with a woman. I haven’t yet, and penis size is one thing which doesn’t excite me about this. Maybe I shouldn’t come to the forum. I had issues with it my life, and it’s only reinforcing it. I am working on trying to love my cock, the only one I will have. Maybe there is a forum for learning to love ones penis, no matter what.

Don’t think twice man. It’s a wonderful awesome thing! Nobody can acurately describe the pleasureof being in a woman’s vagina. And if you and her love each other multiply that by 100!

Originally Posted by Michael21
Good luck! But from my week knowledge I have from this forum, is that you need to stick with one thing to have better results! Like length or girth and why I’m saying this is because I’ve read that you want to buy a pump and that is for girth. In my opinion you should try to hit 1 inch in length and then go for the girth, don’t mix them up!

Good luck with you’re goals and don’t be intimidated because if she stayed 10 years with you she won’t leave you now.So take you’re time, don’t force you’re unit to much!

I’m not imtimidated or upset. I want to give her what she thinks she wants. I thought pumping did both. Does jelquing do girth or length? I can tell stretching does length.

I hope both girth and length come with a year!

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Will reducing anxiety extend sex?davetheraveMale Supplements211-18-2006 07:26 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:20 AM.