Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My situation, really need advice.

12

My situation, really need advice.

Hey guys, so after having hard flaccid for 2 years, I have lost a bit of length and girth, which I am almost convinced is permanent.

I could in no way ever do PE again for fear of getting HF back and damaging my nerves again, but I am wondering if there is any way to gain back that little amount of size I lost during this whole ordeal. Id say it was about 1/5-1/8 of an inch in length and girth, but it is noticeable, and would be noticeable to a girl. It is visibly decreased..

Is there ANYTHING out there, besides manual PE, that could give me back a very very small amount of size? Like DHT cream, hgh, anything?? Asking for very very minimal gains here. Just a drop in comparison to what you guys are seeking..

Thanks so much for any help.

Did you ever go to a doctor to see what the real problem was? What did you do to get the HF in the first place? Nerves regrow all the time. Take some vitamin B because nerves eat that stuff up (as my orthopedist told me). It’s hard to say what to do without knowing your full situation.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Hard flaccid is a bs term for a partial priapism. I’ve had a few and they hurt like hell but you get over it with rest. I have lost both length and girth from time off just like I’ve lost size in the gym but it all comes back pretty fast. If you’re scared about starting back up again don’t be. Just warm up for twice as long and perform the newbie routine again, except this time thro in a few 5 minnwarm ups inbetween exercises.

Ok let me clarify, I actually got hard flaccid from a combination of heavy drinking, way to much over-vigorous “dry” masturbation, and smoking 1 1/2 packs/day. I also did some peripheral nerve damage, as I have lost significant sensitivity. I also had an injury 1 1/2 years later during masturbation whereby I felt a sharp sharp pain at the base of my shaft, which I believe was either soft tissue or a nerve. Urologists havent been able to give me answers, in case you ask.

I may be making **small** amounts of progress towards recovery, but it is very hard to guage and all subjective. I absolutely do not want to do ANY kind of stretching, pulling, hanging, pumping, etc. I havent full on masturbated in 9 months. Only extremely light feather stimulation with a single finger here and there..

I would very much like to gain my original size back and am wondering is there ANYTHING out there at all like dht cream, hgh, etc that could accomplish this. Hope I clarified enough. Thanks guys.

Any thoughts guys?

As another poster already said, if you do have nerve damage, B vitamins are very important to help with the healing process. One of the most important would be B12. Get Methylcobalamin (Methyl B-12) rather than cyanocobalamin.

Jarrow makes a good product. Get the 5000mg bottle.

Look up Vincent Van Cock’s thread on Extenze. He tried it but combined it with PE but said it made his unit fatter. As far as permanent results, I’m not sure. I quit following the thread.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

john10960, would you be comfortable with considering pumping? It’s not manual PE as I consider manual PE (stretching, jelqing). You can pump gently to get just a little expansion. It may help.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Well one adjustment would be to quit what got you there in the first place? Did you quit smoking entirely? And maybe ease back on drinking. Quitting smoking will eventually get your blood circulation back to where it should be which may help with a stronger more full erection.

Originally Posted by john10960
Hey guys, so after having hard flaccid for 2 years, I have lost a bit of length and girth, which I am almost convinced is permanent.

I could in no way ever do PE again for fear of getting HF back and damaging my nerves again, but I am wondering if there is any way to gain back that little amount of size I lost during this whole ordeal. Id say it was about 1/5-1/8 of an inch in length and girth, but it is noticeable, and would be noticeable to a girl. It is visibly decreased..

Is there ANYTHING out there, besides manual PE, that could give me back a very very small amount of size? Like DHT cream, hgh, anything?? Asking for very very minimal gains here. Just a drop in comparison to what you guys are seeking..

Thanks so much for any help.

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider
Hard flaccid is a bs term for a partial priapism. I’ve had a few and they hurt like hell but you get over it with rest. I have lost both length and girth from time off just like I’ve lost size in the gym but it all comes back pretty fast. If you’re scared about starting back up again don’t be. Just warm up for twice as long and perform the newbie routine again, except this time thro in a few 5 minnwarm ups inbetween exercises.

Could you guys elaborate on the “hard flaccid” term. What exactly is it? And how do you know if you have it? And most important: how in the world can you LOSE length and girth? Thanks.

If I remember correctly another guy on here described it as an inability to get completely hard or a lasting priapism, where it won’t go away. The last timber had one was around 15 right after some dry jelq and everything turned purple. I tried everything to get it to go away but eventually an icy cold bath and a few weeks off was what really helped. As a newbie I strongly reccomend shorter pe routines with frequent rewarm-ups with hot water to prevent blood clots and red spots.

I lost half an inch in length and girth after I took a few months off to focus on school and life. I healed up from my injuries and graduated then reworked my routines to fit my schedule. It happens get over it and start up like a newbie again.

Hard flaccid is basically what the name says. Hard and contracted penis in a flaccid state. Stiff in the complete lack of erectile presence..

I would say hundreds have got it through doing PE or too much masturbation. It causes avariety of symptoms such as numbness. EQ loss, vericose veins, deflated glans, etc. Check out different threads with Hard flaccid in it. You will get a better picture. I believe any kind of pumping, strectching, or anything similar is an absolute no no for me. I have this thing for 2 years guys.. For some, rest doesnt make it go away..

There is a website called hardflaccid.org where about 100 guys post only about the condition and all of us are seeing top urologists/neurologists/endocrinologists/physical therapists to try and tackle the condition.

Going to ask my original question again.. Is there ANYTHING out there like DHT cream or HGH that can, even very very very minorly, increase penis size?

John, I wish we lived closer, I am almost for sure I have a lady that could fix this for you.
If you do not get sprung from the bj’s she gives there is no hope.

Ok, just trying to make you smile a bit, but she is that good.

I do not know my man, this sounds serious. There must be something that will work for nerve stimulation.

I had a serious head injury years ago due to a full on brawl. I thought I was the victor but much to my dismay, I was sucker punched in the back of the head and fell into a very hard object.
When the dust settled I had a shattered nose and eye socket and the back of my skull of also in bad shape.

The nerves in my face were damaged and it took several years to get the sensation back in half my face.

Nerves take time to heal, but they do heal.

Try soaking in hot water and Epsom salts, every day.

I wish you the best.


12/10, Bpel-7", Mseg-6", Beg-6.3"

07/11, Bpel-7.85, Mseg-6.5", Beg-6.9" My routine and pics here

Originally Posted by john10960

<snip>

Going to ask my original question again.. Is there ANYTHING out there like DHT cream or HGH that can, even very very very minorly, increase penis size?

That wasn’t your original question, though, john. Your original question was:

Originally Posted by john10960
Is there ANYTHING out there, besides manual PE, that could give me back a very very small amount of size? Like DHT cream, hgh, anything?? Asking for very very minimal gains here. Just a drop in comparison to what you guys are seeking..

I suggested pumping. You did not respond to that suggestion.

Your question, as you have restated it, seems to have narrowed to an interest in pills, potions, creams, hormones and such. Unless you have a steroid deficiency, steroids like DHT cream aren’t going to give you more size. Take a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_hormone for a discussion on HGH and its effects and side effects. It doesn’t mention penis growth as an effect or side effect.

I don’t think you’re going to find a pill, potion, cream, or hormone to do what you want. There’s an answer. I know it’s not the one you want.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by ivorytower
John, I wish we lived closer, I am almost for sure I have a lady that could fix this for you.
If you do not get sprung from the bj’s she gives there is no hope.

Ok, just trying to make you smile a bit, but she is that good.

I do not know my man, this sounds serious. There must be something that will work for nerve stimulation.

I had a serious head injury years ago due to a full on brawl. I thought I was the victor but much to my dismay, I was sucker punched in the back of the head and fell into a very hard object.
When the dust settled I had a shattered nose and eye socket and the back of my skull of also in bad shape.

The nerves in my face were damaged and it took several years to get the sensation back in half my face.

Nerves take time to heal, but they do heal.

Try soaking in hot water and Epsom salts, every day.

I wish you the best.

ivorytower,

Did you lose your desire for bar fights after this incident? I can only imagine the coolness factor and mystique of it must have worn comletely off. I’m glad your ok though.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Lost interest in BJ, advice needed!aimin4eightMen's Sexual Health1501-20-2009 08:38 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:50 AM.