Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Kegel exercises and your butthole

12

Kegel exercises and your butthole

I have been doing kegels for over a couple of months now before joining the forum. After reading many articles on how to them properly, they continuously say that you make sure that your not tensing your butt or abs while doing them.

My question is that I can’t do them without feeling my butthole also contracting. No matter how hard I concentrate, I just can’t.

Am I doing it wrong? And if so, how can I correct this?

Yeahh.thats tough. I can do it with only slightly tensing my ass, but I find it impossible to kegel at decent force without targetting that ass a bit


Started: (Oct 5. 2012): BPEL 6.6" MSEG 5.3"

Feb 5 2013: BPEL 7.1" MSEG 5.6"

Long term goal: 8.5" BPEL 6" MSEG Progress Thead: Zerex's Progress

Hahaha.. I guess I’ll just continue to do my best to just try isolate it. I guess the worst thing that could happen is that I get a really tight butthole.

In my opinion Kegels are a waste of time and can cause poor erection quality and premature ejaculation. Some guys say the exact opposite. You get your hardest erections when your body is completely relaxed, kegeling does the opposite. You may get hard but consious kegeling is not the mechanism through which nature intended for erections to occur. I guess what I’m saying is: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

LOL’ed at the title of this thread. I seem to have the same problem isolating the right muscles as well. Guess I have to concentrate harder, maybe or just give up.

Stay away from my butthole!

No way to do kegals without puckering up the starfish a little bit. But give it a shot where you actively try and close that bad boy down air tight and you will feel the difference.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Kegals do work for obtaining a stronger cumshot for both men and women.
I did find it was hard to distinguish if I was doing it right when I walked, was sitting down etc…
I found if I held my cock stretched out tight and did a Kegal I could feel the force perfectly.
It is a force of your cock tugging back.

Falcon


Fire shall reign from above as shards of heated shrapnel hurl savage kisses to mortal flesh and shattered bone below.

For days, the dead hung in the air as dust.

Originally Posted by patchukwurah

In my opinion Kegels are a waste of time and can cause poor erection quality and premature ejaculation. Some guys say the exact opposite. You get your hardest erections when your body is completely relaxed, kegeling does the opposite. You may get hard but consious kegeling is not the mechanism through which nature intended for erections to occur. I guess what I’m saying is: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

I have never once read that you should kegel to get an erection. I think you are mistaken on what most people are suggesting when they recommend kegels. The purpose of this exercise is to give your body more physical control and force in erections and ejaculations from long term strengthening of the associated muscles. I don’t think anyone has ever said doing kegels gives you a boner. Its a workout, not an immediate ED fix.

Here is the secret, and I use the same when I train people to lift weights.

You need to learn neuromuscular control, the mind-muscle connection.

A lot of people have a hard time keeping the back straight on deadlifts. They don’t realize they are rounding forward. I will tell them to arch their back, but they can’t. They have never learned how to control the muscle like that. (A lot of women can though)

So I will touch their erectors (lower back) and tell them to flex it. Over time they gain excellent control and awareness of the muscles.

Same with your BC.

When trying to kegel touch your BC. You will feel it flexing. Focus on it. Soon enough with practice you will be able to isolate that muscle. By the way, you can feel it by touching the area between your sac and ahole, closer to sac though.

Originally Posted by subbuilder2
Here is the secret, and I use the same when I train people to lift weights.

You need to learn neuromuscular control, the mind-muscle connection.

A lot of people have a hard time keeping the back straight on deadlifts. They don’t realize they are rounding forward. I will tell them to arch their back, but they can’t. They have never learned how to control the muscle like that. (A lot of women can though)

So I will touch their erectors (lower back) and tell them to flex it. Over time they gain excellent control and awareness of the muscles.

Same with your BC.

When trying to kegel touch your BC. You will feel it flexing. Focus on it. Soon enough with practice you will be able to isolate that muscle. By the way, you can feel it by touching the area between your sac and ahole, closer to sac though.

Any ideas on how to apply the same to the IC ?

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
I tend to agree that SHORT kegels can cause premature ejaculation. What you want to train is long holds 30sec+ these train the muscle and help you to last longer .

And And when you isolate the muscles properly and trained them over time you will be able to cause erections without other stimulation.

Whoa I started having problems with not being able to last long without cumming and I just realised its because I did a lot of short kegels..
So is anyone else thinking kegels can’t help with erection, because I started having problems with that too and I think its because a stretched too hard and too long.. Any advice how to fix that?

Originally Posted by Euro86
Whoa I started having problems with not being able to last long without cumming and I just realised its because I did a lot of short kegels..
So is anyone else thinking kegels can’t help with erection, because I started having problems with that too and I think its because a stretched too hard and too long.. Any advice how to fix that?

The short kegels help to shoot hard and far. So having them strong is not a bad thing per se. Its just important to have the power to controll them/stop them. This can be achieved through long and hard holds.
At best you want to have all the muscles down there under your full control in all its variations which means a lot of work and concentration ;)

—-
Maybe you developed some sort of imbalance.

What most people do when kegeling is to kegel somewhere between the asshole and the balls.

When one side of the muscles is overtrained you get imbalances. Its like training only your abs while not training the back. Or only biceps but not the triceps. Or only training one range(like training machines).

What you want is to train the IC muscle which is more on the upper side of your dick.
Its kind of hard to isolate these muscles but just going in the right direction might help. Concentrate on the upper and right and left side of your dick. Right at the base where it goes inside the body behind the pubic bone and try to raise your dick.
Best done erect.

Towel raises might help too(lifting a towel hanging over your dick)

There are many intersting threads about kegels here but the info is a bit indiffrent. The matter of kegels is not jsut about the muscles. The mind muscle conenction is rather strong with these muscles.
For me watching different pictures of the msucles and imagining them while trying to contract them at various levels helped.

Thank you, I will try this!

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:16 AM.