Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Insecure about girth

123

Insecure about girth

Hello guys,

I’m very insecure about my girth and it’s the reason I’m still a virgin. My girth is only 4.5 inches (measured at the thickest part of my penis; near mid-shaft), which is below average. The average girth is about 4.8 inches, so mine is 0.3 inches below average. The reason I’m so insecure is not only because of being below average, but also because I’ve read/heard from many women that women prefer girth over length, as it fills them up more. I’m afraid that my sub-average girth of 4.5 inches won’t provide women with that ‘filled up’ feeling, and I will fail to please/satisfy them.

Will it honestly suck that bad for the women if you have a 4.5 inches girth? (I’ve heard so much about how women prefer a larger girth that I’m convinced my girth can’t satisfy a women)

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by averagewishful
Will it honestly suck that bad for the women if you have a 4.5 inches girth? (I’ve heard so much about how women prefer a larger girth that I’m convinced my girth can’t satisfy a women)

No, and anybody who tells you 4.5 will “suck for women” is wrong. Naive porn viewing at best, or pure evilness at worst.

See Young Guys - SiZE ANXIETY is DUMB

The first post is my story. I started at 4.5 girth and had similar feelings. I wasted a ton of time and opportunities over stupid stuff that was all in my head.

Get out there and start living.

I too am supporting about the same girth as you and can honestly say I have never had a bad sexual encounter because of the size of my penis, to much alcohol, now THAT is a different story. I had my fair share of lovers before getting married and managed to keep them all satisfied.

I have now been married for over 25 years and raised 5 kids, my wife and I still have a smoking sex life. All of that with the same girth your supporting.

Don’t sweat the size, make sure you take care of your lady and enjoy the sex like you are “The Man” and you will be “The Man”.

@Sta,

You at least have a base girth of 5 inches. My girth at its thickest point is 4.5 inches, and yours is technically 5 inches (at its thickest point). Even at my base my girth is 4.5 inches.

The vagina accomodates to different sizes very well. A finger or a whole hand, both can give pleasure or pain. In my experience, girth becomes more important for women when they get older; that because theirs internal tissues have more laxity and nerves aren’t probably that efficient as before. But even in this case, size has not much weight if you are smart. Make her feel beautiful this will be more important than your penis girth. By far.

Originally Posted by averagewishful
Hello guys,

I’m very insecure about my girth and it’s the reason I’m still a virgin. My girth is only 4.5 inches (measured at the thickest part of my penis; near mid-shaft), which is below average. The average girth is about 4.8 inches, so mine is 0.3 inches below average. The reason I’m so insecure is not only because of being below average, but also because I’ve read/heard from many women that women prefer girth over length, as it fills them up more. I’m afraid that my sub-average girth of 4.5 inches won’t provide women with that ‘filled up’ feeling, and I will fail to please/satisfy them.

Will it honestly suck that bad for the women if you have a 4.5 inches girth? (I’ve heard so much about how women prefer a larger girth that I’m convinced my girth can’t satisfy a women)

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Thank you.

I have lived by this moto for many years, and it goes like this, “it’s not the size of the lure that catches the fish, it’s how you wiggle the worm”. I also am just average, but many women who have been with many bigger guys, said I was one of the best they had ever had, not because I was big, but because I took the time to make them happy, if you get my drift :)

Have a look at videos on how to please women through oral. This could ease some of the pressure you put on yourself. Go have fun, build your confidence and self respect through what you do, what you are, not from your penis size. If you look at porn quite often , I suggest you stop for a few months.

Porn is deceiving in many ways. Don’t worry about your size. Do some gentle PE using the newbie routine and start increasing your penis health. Be careful. Less is more and more is injury unless you are very experienced. When you finally meet the perfect someone you will be pleasantly surprised and so will she. Like Walter said, learn all you can about a woman’s anatomy and imagine how to use your tongue and fingers. When the day comes so will she. Have heart and be confident.

Originally Posted by Casper2
I too am supporting about the same girth as you and can honestly say I have never had a bad sexual encounter because of the size of my penis, to much alcohol, now THAT is a different story. I had my fair share of lovers before getting married and managed to keep them all satisfied.

I have now been married for over 25 years and raised 5 kids, my wife and I still have a smoking sex life. All of that with the same girth your supporting.

Don’t sweat the size, make sure you take care of your lady and enjoy the sex like you are “The Man” and you will be “The Man”.

Casper2. .I like your view and totally agree. I’ve been married 20 years and have the same attitude as you .

Originally Posted by sta-kool

The first post is my story. I started at 4.5 girth and had similar feelings. I wasted a ton of time and opportunities over stupid stuff that was all in my head.

Get out there and start living.


My sentiments exactly. Looking back I can’t believe I psyched myself out of enjoying vaginal sex until I was 26. My wife never complained about my 4.4” girth for over forty years. However, I have to admit my current 5.4” girth feels great.


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

Thanks for all the input guys. I guess my girth is fine after all.

Lengthwise I measure approx. 6.4 inches BPEL. Where would that be on the average scale?

Average length is around 5.8” so you are above average.

Good write-up of the Lifestyle Condoms penis size study here:

http://www.mraverage.com/results.htm

Check out the charts of length and girth data, they are pretty interesting.

Then go find a nice sexy girl and have fun!

Well on MrAverage, the Lifestyle Condoms study is NBPEL, because the methodology (on the website) states:

“Measuring of length was from the point at the base of the erect penis where the top of the penile shaft meets the pubic area to the tip of the glans (“head”).”

The measurement was done from the pubopenile skin juntion as it says “from the point at the base of the erect penis where the top of the penile shaft meets the pubic area”- which in other words means where the shaft meets the pubes (front of fat pad). There is no mention of the pubic bone. Therefore, the study found an average length of 5.8 inches NBPEL, which would probably be 6.3-6.5 inches BPEL (if we were to add the fat pad in).

I think they measured from underside.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Big Girth - The DownsideThickhousePenis Enlargement32108-16-2017 11:01 AM
Girth Test: Toilet Paper RollCaptnHookPenis Enlargement5907-12-2017 05:47 PM
girth is where it's atdirkPenis Enlargement4710-01-2013 07:43 AM
Girth lower on off days-Stretching affects on girth-Routine AdviceSamsung99Penis Enlargement Basics204-11-2012 12:13 PM
Wrapping for hanging, girth and tractionSS4JelqPenis Enlargement011-03-2003 10:50 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:22 PM.