Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I'm confused, what's really better

12

I'm confused, what's really better

This website promotes jelqing AND stretching to get a bigger penis. It promotes jelqing for girth and a little length, and stretching for length. Yet, on some other websites they don’t promote stretching. They just straight forward don’t say anything about stretching. Many that I have seen recently state that after a few months, you can get up to an inch and a half in length and up to an inch in girth from just 20-30 minutes of jelqing a day, and after a year you can see several inches of length gain from this.

Can you really get these kind of results from JUST jelqing 20-30 minutes a day? Or should stretching also take place?

The reason I ask is, I find jelqing much, much, MUCH easier to do and much easier on my life than stretching. Even if I’m just stretching for 10 minutes and jelqing an equal amount. If you really can get several inches of length gain with jelqing alone, then it would really make everything much easier and simpler.

So what is the truth? Can you really gain several inches in length from just jelqing? If so, about how long would this take?

Thanks,
Growin

P.S. Please don’t tell me to find out for myself as I am in a position to where if I try this myself for a long time and get no results, it really wouldn’t be beneficial to me at all.


Starting Stats: NBPEL - 6" NBPEG - 5" Current Stats: BPEL - 7" NBPEG - 5.5" Short Term Goal Stats: BPEL - 7.25" NBPEG - 5.5" Long Term Goal Stats: BPEL - 8.5" NBPEG - 6"

It is possible with effort and patience. A couple of inches in 1.5 months? That would be (excuse the pun) stretching it! I would do stretching and jelqing if I were you. Maybe you should make a hanger or get a Penismaster in order for you to stretch/traction easily. People are different, so gains shall be different, too. If you want to list you current PE status, I’ll critique it for you. List things like….

How long you’ve been PEing?
Your routine?
Days on and off?

This website offers knowledge about techinques and what many individuals have done that has produced results. But broadly it promotes getting down to business and learning what will work for you. It doesn’t promote any particular narrow views. It promotes and supports self-responsibilty and the learning that comes from that. So please try for yourself, whether you wanna hear it or not, no one here knows your body. If you don’t have an inquiring adventurerer’s commitment to this process, its better that you don’t start at all. On the other hand you could experience the thrill of discovering what works for your body and with it the falling away of that sense of helplessness you and many many men harbor over the size of their dicks. Your choice.

When and if you become commited to the result and open to learning you will attract loads and loads of assistance right at this very forum. Until then you risk wasting everybody’s time, especially your own and setting yourself up for failure, perhaps right before you get the knowledge and power to have some say in this matter.

That P.S. is a real shitty way to think about anything. If you do that in other areas of your life you’d best address that and come back to your dick later. Cause though you may believe it, it just isn’t true, about you or anybody.

In answer to your other questions you could possibly get impressive gains from jelqing, stretching, hanging or pumping. Some men have gotten results with each of those things alone and in combination with others. Your case? Who can tell. Only one thing’s for certain, if you do NOTHING you will get NO results.

growing,

Print this quote and hang it somewhere:

Until one is committed, there is hesitancy.
the chance to draw back,
always ineffectiveness concerning all acts of initiative (and creation).
There is one elemental truth,
the ignornance of which kills countless ideas
and splendid plans—-
that the moment one definitely commits oneself,
then Providence moves all.
All sorts of things occur to help one
that would never otherwise have occurred.
A whole stream of events issue from the decision,
raising in one’s favor all manner of incidents
and meetings and material assistance
which no one could have dreamed would come his or her way.

Whatever you can do or dream, you can begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
Begin it now.

- Goethe .

Originally Posted by rakishly
This website offers knowledge about techinques and what many individuals have done that has produced results. But broadly it promotes getting down to business and learning what will work for you. It doesn’t promote any particular narrow views. It promotes and supports self-responsibilty and the learning that comes from that. So please try for yourself, whether you wanna hear it or not, no one here knows your body. If you don’t have an inquiring adventurerer’s commitment to this process, its better that you don’t start at all. On the other hand you could experience the thrill of discovering what works for your body and with it the falling away of that sense of helplessness you and many many men harbor over the size of their dicks. Your choice.

When and if you become commited to the result and open to learning you will attract loads and loads of assistance right at this very forum. Until then you risk wasting everybody’s time, especially your own and setting yourself up for failure, perhaps right before you get the knowledge and power to have some say in this matter.

That P.S. is a real shitty way to think about anything. If you do that in other areas of your life you’d best address that and come back to your dick later. Cause though you may believe it, it just isn’t true, about you or anybody.

In answer to your other questions you could possibly get impressive gains from jelqing, stretching, hanging or pumping. Some men have gotten results with each of those things alone and in combination with others. Your case? Who can tell. Only one thing’s for certain, if you do NOTHING you will get NO results.

A simple “Do it yourself” would have sufficed. Saved you time, and him embarrassment.

Originally Posted by xlmagnum
A simple “Do it yourself” would have sufficed. Saved you time, and him embarrassment.

Doubtful

Originally Posted by xlmagnum
It is possible with effort and patience. A couple of inches in 1.5 months? That would be (excuse the pun) stretching it! I would do stretching and jelqing if I were you. Maybe you should make a hanger or get a Penismaster in order for you to stretch/traction easily. People are different, so gains shall be different, too. If you want to list you current PE status, I’ll critique it for you. List things like..

How long you’ve been PEing?
Your routine?
Days on and off?

I think you misread a part. I meant 1.5 inches in a couple months, lol. But, as for my current status, I really don’t have one. I have became unmotivated and have been on a really long break. The reason for this is because for a while I was doing up to 30 minutes of stretching with no results, as I was over training, and I never really got back into it. But now I am trying to restart and the routine I plan to do, as it seems to be the easiest for me, and closest to what I first gained with (beginners routine) is as follows:

Morning: Warm up in the shower with 30 kegels, then wet jelq in the shower for 10 mins, followed by a regular shower and 30 kegels as a warm down.
Afternoon: 5 min warm wrap with 30 kegels followed by 10 mins of basic stretching (the basic 30 seconds to the right, left, up, down, straight) followed by another 5 min warm wrap with 30 kegels.
Evening: 3 min warm wrap with 30 kegels followed by 10 mins of wet jelqing followed by another 3 min warm wrap with 30 kegels.

So total I will be stretching for 10 mins, jelqing for 20 mins, and do 180 kegels. I will do this routine Mon-Fri with Sat-Sun off.

The reason for just the basic stretches is as soon as I started adding other stretches into my routine (BTC Stretch, A Stretch, V Stretch) I stopped gaining.


Starting Stats: NBPEL - 6" NBPEG - 5" Current Stats: BPEL - 7" NBPEG - 5.5" Short Term Goal Stats: BPEL - 7.25" NBPEG - 5.5" Long Term Goal Stats: BPEL - 8.5" NBPEG - 6"

Originally Posted by Growin
I meant 1.5 inches in a couple months

If you fall into the catergory of an “average gainer,” you’re looking at about a year, possibly more before you get 1.5 inches.


My Gains thus far You can expect a forecast of vengeance in the near future. "Combat salacious removal"

Since you are a newbie, I guess you want us to throw out some numbers.

Well I can tell you that just jelqing won’t give much length at all for most guys. At most I would say 1 inch per year with just straight jelqing.

Originally Posted by Philadelph
Since you are a newbie, I guess you want us to throw out some numbers.
Well I can tell you that just jelqing won’t give much length at all for most guys. At most I would say 1 inch per year with just straight jelqing.

I’m not a newbie, I just don’t post often on this site. I have been PE’ing for about 7-8 months maybe more.


Starting Stats: NBPEL - 6" NBPEG - 5" Current Stats: BPEL - 7" NBPEG - 5.5" Short Term Goal Stats: BPEL - 7.25" NBPEG - 5.5" Long Term Goal Stats: BPEL - 8.5" NBPEG - 6"

Growin, If you’ve been doing jelqs long enough, it’s time to bump up the intensity. It seems you’re doing more kegels than anything, and not enough jelqing. If you devote a full half hour to jelqs, maybe every other day atleast, I’d bet you’d start seeing some flaccid and erect gains in the very near future.


Sep. 2003: 7" bpel x 5" eg June 2004: 7 & 1/4" bp x 5 & 3/8" eg Jan. 2005: 7.5 x 5.5 Goal: 8x6 "I always knew pe existed but didn't know where to start, until I found Thundersplace."

Growin, I’ve been PEing on and off for a few years now, got into in pretty heavily around my join date at Thunder’s and I can tell you I maybe had at 0.5 - 0.75 BPEL gain this whole time in my PE career. It’s all about whether you want to do it or not, and like previous guys have posted, finding out what works for you.

Consider what you may think as over training may actually be under training. The problem here is motivation, we’ve all been in your spot, but we kept at it. 7-8 months is nothing in the grand scheme, some people gain easier and some don’t.


Progress Tracking As of 01/01/05 : 6.5 BPEL x 5.25 G As of 04/08/05 : 6.75 BPEL x 5.25 G Short Term Goal : 7 BPEL Long Term Goal : When a trip to china and getting on the great wall means hopping on my member

Originally Posted by new_member
Growin, If you’ve been doing jelqs long enough, it’s time to bump up the intensity. It seems you’re doing more kegels than anything, and not enough jelqing. If you devote a full half hour to jelqs, maybe every other day atleast, I’d bet you’d start seeing some flaccid and erect gains in the very near future.

This seems pretty reasonable, and is easily done if i take out the stretching, yet I feel as if SOME stretching on the ligs needs to take place. So what about this routine:

-Morning: Warm up in the shower with 30 kegels, then wet jelq in the shower for 10 mins, followed by a regular shower and 30 kegels as a warm down.
-Afternoon: 5 min warm wrap with 30 kegels followed by 5 mins of basic stretching (the basic 30 seconds to the right, left, up, down, straight) followed by 10 mins of wet jelqs followed by another 5 min warm wrap with 30 kegels.
-Evening: 3 min warm wrap with 30 kegels followed by 10 mins of wet jelqing followed by another 3 min warm wrap with 30 kegels.

Totals:
Stretching - 5 mins
Jelqing - 30 mins (2 secs each, for a total of 900 jelqs)
Kegels - 180

Now should I do this every other day?


Starting Stats: NBPEL - 6" NBPEG - 5" Current Stats: BPEL - 7" NBPEG - 5.5" Short Term Goal Stats: BPEL - 7.25" NBPEG - 5.5" Long Term Goal Stats: BPEL - 8.5" NBPEG - 6"

bump


Starting Stats: NBPEL - 6" NBPEG - 5" Current Stats: BPEL - 7" NBPEG - 5.5" Short Term Goal Stats: BPEL - 7.25" NBPEG - 5.5" Long Term Goal Stats: BPEL - 8.5" NBPEG - 6"

I’d take 5 from jelqing and add it to stretching if I were you, Making it 10 minutes stretching, 25 Jelqing

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Confused with wrapping techniques for BIB....SecritekPenis Hangers603-02-2005 04:04 PM
Question about LOT, confused again.seyzPenis Enlargement Basics301-14-2005 12:57 AM
LOT...Phew...I am really confused about how to go on with my hanging.... please help!RisingUpTo7Penis Hangers203-13-2004 07:31 PM
Very confusedGottagrowPenis Enlargement605-25-2003 10:36 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:46 AM.