Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I think I haven't fully physically matured yet ,how long would it take to gain 1"?

12

I think I haven't fully physically matured yet ,how long would it take to gain 1"?

In average time, how long does it take? And how long would it be if you have not stopped growing yet?
I’m 19, almost 20, and I believe I’m growing because 1. I still look like a damn High School student, which is annoying. And 2. I’m seeing more changes in my body (more facial hair coming out, grew an almost an inch in height). I have been PEing for almost 2 months now and I only seem to have gained .2” in flaccid length, but I don’t know if this is a normal growth rate, or if is because I haven’t fully reached maturity yet and I’m just accelerating the growth process. I would really appreciate some feedback on this.

Also, how long should I wait before getting a pump/bath-mate? My girth is okay but is something I’d like to increase more rather than length.

Puberty won’t stop for men until mid 20s. Someone can correct me that would be cool. If you are gaining anything while doing PE that is great, no need to change. Wait a little bit on the pump to get used to PE first. Shaving helps produce more hair growth. Hit the gym, hard. Everyday. Everyday, find the thread in here about Kettle Bells. Everyday.

Originally Posted by PatientlyGrowin
.Shaving helps produce more hair growth..

Hair is dead protein coming out of the body, and shaving only shortens it, altering hair in no other way.

My intuition tells me that you’re finished growing naturally. There are plenty of threads to answer your other question about bath mates and pumps, and most people will tell you to jelq for a while.

Do you guys now how long it usually takes for girth gains to come in?

It depends. You might end up with some length gains despite your desires.

You’ve been doing the newbie routine for a couple of months? Try adding some careful plumped bends. What I mean is tourniquet at the base of the penis. Wait for any erection hardness to fade, release, kegel in a little more blood. tourniquet again. Very slowly bend the penis down. Stop when you feel it stretching you or within about 20-30°. Hold for a short time. Repeat up (should be easy), left and right. Then release the tourniquet. If you don’t get what I mean, don’t do it, it’s better to ignore this than to risk injury. Try watching the video. If you place a few of these in the middle of your jelqing you may find that at the end of a jelqing session you come out fatter. If this works for you, try adding Uli#3 and maybe, later, Sadsak slinkys.

As with all things PE: be careful when you start something new.

Also, don’t buy a pump. Maybe if you still want one in a year buy one but right now it’s probably not worth it. If you do buy a pump consider one that has a pressure gauge.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

I would say: Pump. Maybe check out the waterpumps available.

It will push the hormones into your dick and amplify any other exercise you do.
Nothing wrong with it if you do it the right way.
good advise above my memento. Uli’s and jelqs.

>It will push the hormones into your dick and amplify any other exercise you do.<

This seems unlikely to be true. It’ll trap blood in your dick. That’s about as much as I’d agree with.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
I would say: Pump. Maybe check out the waterpumps available.

It will push the hormones into your dick and amplify any other exercise you do.
Nothing wrong with it if you do it the right way.
good advise above my memento. Uli’s and jelqs.

Been awhile since anatomy and physiology classes but as I remember hormones are just molecules. They flow throughout your system however in order for them to work there are receptor sites that are targeted to that molecule (hormone). If you wanted to concern yourself with hormones and your penis the best bet is to research which molecules potentially affect penis size and then find the right foods, exercises, stimuli, that would either increase or decrease those hormones.

Not bashing pumping I just don’t think it will take the action that you think in regards to hormones. Hormones travel in the circulatory system, which is pretty fast. I am not an endocrinologist but I would say in addition to increasing/decreasing certain hormone production you might want to see if their is a way to make the receptor site function better. I know with diabetes there are certain medications that take that action in regards to a very specific hormone but perhaps there are natural ways with the hormone that you are looking for.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by memento
>It will push the hormones into your dick and amplify any other exercise you do.<

This seems unlikely to be true. It’ll trap blood in your dick. That’s about as much as I’d agree with.

And what is inside the blood? The hormones..

We grow/repair during the night(simplified said) and we have multiple erections during night.

I think having regular erections was always a good thing and during the time our dick grows in puberty the most we have the most erections.

A flaccid dick without blood in it has less hormones circulating in the system going through. Im sure.
So when you are young and still growing you want to have as often as possible as much blood inside your dick as possible.

Originally Posted by bhcentral
Been awhile since anatomy and physiology classes but as I remember hormones are just molecules. They flow throughout your system however in order for them to work there are receptor sites that are targeted to that molecule (hormone). If you wanted to concern yourself with hormones and your penis the best bet is to research which molecules potentially affect penis size and then find the right foods, exercises, stimuli, that would either increase or decrease those hormones.

Not bashing pumping I just don’t think it will take the action that you think in regards to hormones. Hormones travel in the circulatory system, which is pretty fast. I am not an endocrinologist but I would say in addition to increasing/decreasing certain hormone production you might want to see if their is a way to make the receptor site function better. I know with diabetes there are certain medications that take that action in regards to a very specific hormone but perhaps there are natural ways with the hormone that you are looking for.

I said it in regard to Op who says he is still growing his body cause of his age.

So the pumping itself might not be what creates the hormones but it would amplify the available hormones in OP’s body to get to his dick.
Cause more blood in the dick more hormones circulating in the dick opposed to just wait for random erections.

But thats just my logic ;)

I think your logic is faulty because

1/ There is probably more circulation in a flaccid penis than in a penis in a pump because the pump prevents proper circulation.
2/ You make a link between hormones under circulation and enlargement which if it existed would mean that normal circulation would increase the size of your dick and this site wouldn’t be here.
3/ You make a link between erections and penile growth and if that were true this site wouldn’t exist.

I like you logic but I’m not currently swinging my dick over my shoulder, so I think it’s in error.

Pumps, as far as I can tell, are a simple mechanical system. You reduce the pressure around the penis and this causes more blood to flow into the penis.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by memento
I think your logic is faulty because

1/ There is probably more circulation in a flaccid penis than in a penis in a pump because the pump prevents proper circulation.
2/ You make a link between hormones under circulation and enlargement which if it existed would mean that normal circulation would increase the size of your dick and this site wouldn’t be here.
3/ You make a link between erections and penile growth and if that were true this site wouldn’t exist.

I like you logic but I’m not currently swinging my dick over my shoulder, so I think it’s in error.

Pumps, as far as I can tell, are a simple mechanical system. You reduce the pressure around the penis and this causes more blood to flow into the penis.

1/
I dont know if the blood stays the same when pumping for sure.
But I think its in circulation cause you can go rather long pumping(as opposed to same time under a clamp) while still having healthy flesh which indicates that there is fresh oxygen supplied constantly(and new blood therefor).

2/
Well, I think its kind of interdependent. A guy in puberty has more erections then his grandfather(at least in most cases).
Many older people report that they loose size which has many reasons(EQ, hormones etc.)

Again, my reasoning is that the OP is still growing(he says) and thus its beneficial for him to have as many erections as possible so that the grow hormones in his body are as often in his dick as possible. And I think pumping is a good way to acheive this while simultaniously giving incentive to grow.

3/
Yes cause most people here stopped growing cause they are off age. So an erection ist just an erection with “normal” blood.

But in OP’s case if he is still growing, and thus has the growing hormones circulating in his blood, he will benefit from as many blood in his dick as possible I suppose.
Together with the ability to regulate the intensity/time in a pump I think it would be good for OP to use one..

Again this is just in OP’s case cause Im aware that with us who are not growing anymore a simple erection wont help with growth.
But when you have all the grow hormones in your body together with a pumping / light PE routine you could amplify your natural real growth.
I think most penile “growth” that people past puberty have is not real growth but mostly stretching of already grown structures.

So OP might be able to amplify his potential natural growth with PE exercises. And I think pumping would be a good thing to achieve this(together with the newbie routine)

But I suppose xjjwxx (OP) has to avoid at all cost tissue hardening which could be more detriminal then with a already grown man.

Cant wait to have sons in puberty ^^. They will wreak havoc with pussys all around the world :D

In regards to hormones there is always blood circulating into the penis. If there wasn’t we would have tissue death. I am unsure if trapping the blood in there would have any extra benefit. I personally believe that increasing blood flow through good diet or even Vitamin E or increasing the amount of the hormones would be more beneficial. However, I truly don’t know. At his age his hormone levels should be near his peak.

I do believe erections are good for long term health of the penis but I just think the idea of the pump doing anything with the hormones is a giant leap.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by bhcentral

I do believe erections are good for long term health of the penis but I just think the idea of the pump doing anything with the hormones is a giant leap.

Never said that.

The pump will bring the grow hormones into the dick while at the same time expanding the dick.

Suppose I take Growth hormones I would inject them into my penis and not into my arm.
I would do everything to have the growth hormones as often as long as possible in my dick flooding the tissue there.

I see what you are saying but there is a constant circulation of blood. That is why it is called the circulatory system. The blood is at high pressure and high speed. It is hitting all the tissues in the body and that includes transporting oxygen and an assortment of hormones. This is constantly happening. Hormones are going to areas that don’t even use them. Those areas don’t take the hormone because they don’t have a receptor for it. It doesn’t matter the amount of hormones in that area. Just the amount of receptors.

You can inject it into any area as long as it gets into the vascular system. Injecting steroids into your right arm is not going to make it bigger than the left arm. The only reason certain sites are chosen is because of the trauma caused by the needle. So we usually inject into larger areas.

No matter where you inject the growth hormone it will be traveling all over the body as long as it enters the vascular system.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by bhcentral
I see what you are saying but there is a constant circulation of blood. That is why it is called the circulatory system. The blood is at high pressure and high speed. It is hitting all the tissues in the body and that includes transporting oxygen and an assortment of hormones. This is constantly happening. Hormones are going to areas that don’t even use them. Those areas don’t take the hormone because they don’t have a receptor for it. It doesn’t matter the amount of hormones in that area. Just the amount of receptors.

You can inject it into any area as long as it gets into the vascular system. Injecting steroids into your right arm is not going to make it bigger than the left arm. The only reason certain sites are chosen is because of the trauma caused by the needle. So we usually inject into larger areas.

No matter where you inject the growth hormone it will be traveling all over the body as long as it enters the vascular system.

Ah alright. Makes total sense with the receptors.
So if one had the hormones to grow doesnt mean automaticly that you will grow cause it might be the receptors are not there/active.
Do you have any further info or reading on this regarding the penis and its receptors(espacially how to “activate” them)?

Still I think the more blood in your dick the better.
But well Im just a Bro scientist ;)

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
18 years old and don't stay fully hard for long inside of her. Helpray32Penis Enlargement Basics2101-20-2011 05:44 PM
Gain on girth is more diffcult than gain on length??GAXPenis Enlargement803-17-2010 11:51 AM
Secjay's PE report 2002 - warning: LONG!secjayMen's Sexual Health4911-12-2009 09:17 PM
I Believe I Can GainsupersizeitPenis Enlargement604-09-2003 10:29 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:00 PM.