Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Holy SMOKES!!!! I have gained almost an 1"????? Is this even possible?

12

Holy SMOKES!!!! I have gained almost an 1"????? Is this even possible?

I have been doing a very casual program since june. I got sick and had to go on this medication that makes me bloated like a pig. I stopped PE until 3 mths. ago when I had to leave work. Being bored I started PE again. For the last three months I have been doing about 8-12 hrs. a week of PE for about 12 weeks straight. My wife commented that my penis (flaccid) seemed larger. Since my stomach and fat pad are so bloated I wasn’t paying too much attention. I decided to measure and low and behold I gained about .90”. I just measure Bone in,I don’t stretch my penis to measure. I was so surprised that I thought it was a ruler problem so went and purchased a new hard 12” ruler at Wal Mart and exact same measurement. I am completely baffled because to be honest- I thought this was all bull and I ain’t exactly putting some of the time most guys put in. I also absolutely despise the hanger I am using but was consistent just because I am stubborn . This is crazy because my weight is not even that high compared to some guys who claim 40 pounds of hanging.

I am shocked and a little bit happy (it doesn’t show too much because of my damn bloat). That’s my story so far and trust me- I am skeptical AF about this whole deal. I am still in shock. If I didn’t see it with my own eyes I wouldn’t believe this story for one second.


This account is another iteration of the previously banned deadwood187 (see his previous end). He delights in trolling this board for some reason.

Did you say you measured flaccid or erect? Good gains anyway man :)

Originally Posted by Ireland8x6
Did you say you measured flaccid or erect? Good gains anyway man :)

Erect. I never took starting flaccid measurements.Only erect and only length. I don’t have starting girth or flaccid although I probably gained more girth than length. I would say my flaccid is probably 1.5-2” longer (my original flaccid was brutally small). This is what my wife noticed. My stomach is bloated , especially lower fat pad so unless you get a good look you won’t notice the increase. I didn’t notice erect until my wife mentioned my flaccid so I measured and it was larger. My girth is getting noticeably larger also but I am concentrating solely on length but I guess my hanger hits my girth.


This account is another iteration of the previously banned deadwood187 (see his previous end). He delights in trolling this board for some reason.

I still remember when I gain a little over my first 0.25” I was speechless for a while. I think I measured about 100 more times just to make sure I wasn’t dreaming and was really on the other side of 7. lol


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Also, don’t lose sight of your gains over time…I’ve been depressed I haven’t gained anything new in the last number of months (partially my fault for being busy with other things in life). At times it feels like I failed, but then I remember what I have gained thus far, and how great of an accomplishment PE has already been.


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Congratulations man. Let’s rock our dicks up because there’s much more to be gained. Have nice friday.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Hey Sven what has your routine been and for how long

Originally Posted by 5inches911
Hey Sven what has your routine been and for how long

I have been all over the place but the last three , consistent months I have been doing Vac Hanger followed by 15 minutes of jelq sessions. That’s it. Nothing else except those two.


This account is another iteration of the previously banned deadwood187 (see his previous end). He delights in trolling this board for some reason.

Cool. Congrats mate.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Congrats on your gains! This is very inspirational to the rest of us beginners. Wish you great gains!

Sven how much weight are you using with vachanger?

Originally Posted by 5inches911
Sven how much weight are you using with vachanger?

I am up to 7.5.I increase .5 every few weeks or so depending on how my foreskin is doing. I was about 4 days from throwing my vachanger in the garbage,


This account is another iteration of the previously banned deadwood187 (see his previous end). He delights in trolling this board for some reason.

Originally Posted by omilanez
Congrats on your gains! This is very inspirational to the rest of us beginners. Wish you great gains!

My advice is don’t measure until your SO notices. It takes time. Although I have been consistent the last three months I have been fooling around with PE for about a year.


This account is another iteration of the previously banned deadwood187 (see his previous end). He delights in trolling this board for some reason.

Originally Posted by sven217
Although I have been consistent the last three months I have been fooling around with PE for about a year.

Even though you were fooling around with it I think those times are still helping, but great to see you found your focus and got the result.. I have done everything else just about, but have yet to do hanging. I was talking to another member about getting a vac hanger but he ha not got back to me, could you private message and a link where you got yours please, if possible.

Good luck and keep going :)

Originally Posted by sven217
I am up to 7.5.I increase .5 every few weeks or so depending on how my foreskin is doing. I was about 4 days from throwing my vachanger in the garbage,

I am currently up to 7.5 lbs as well. I am using the BIB hanger. Do you take off days?


Started 11/2014 6" BPEL x 4" MEG (Ballpark #'s)

As of 01/2017 7 1/2" BPEL x 4 7/8" MEG

Goal for 2018 is 8" BPEL x 5 1/4" MEG! PE'ing Just Over a Year and Going for 8x6

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Have hangers actually gained?catmanPenis Hangers4203-16-2014 12:46 AM
Gained more than 1" from Jelqing or Manual Stretching?commanderblopPenis Enlargement1809-14-2005 08:07 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:58 AM.