Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Holy Sheeeit a gain

12

Holy Sheeeit a gain

After taking a decon break for about a week I have remeasured and gone from 6.5” to 6.75”.
I think my problem was doing the exercises too hard, my shoulders would always be sore after
a manual stretching/jelqing workout. So I am now thinking of adding more heat and less intensity,
with some possible hanging. I’m still shooting for the elusive 8”

P.S. - Sorry about the lame announcement :cya:

vikingsize


Starting: 6.5" NBPEL, 5" EG

Oct 2014: 7" NBPEL, 5.5" EG

Long Term Goal: 8.5" NBPEL, 6.5" EG = VIKING SIZE!

Great job! I’m happy to hear =) How long have you been in PE ?

Congrats!

It’s like any exercise, rest is the key

Excellent man, keep up the great work!


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Nice! Hope you will reach your goal!


Starting 01/05/2009: BPEL: 15.5 cm (6.1 inches) MSEG: 12.5 cm (4.9 inches)

back then: BPEL: 17.5 cm (6.9 inches) MSEG: 13 cm (5.1 inches)

Now: BPEL: 16.5 cm (6.5 inches) MSEG: 12.7 cm (5.0 inches)

Originally Posted by satyr
Great job! I’m happy to hear =) How long have you been in PE ?

I have been on and off with PE for about 5 months now. I always get side tracked with other things in my life though, so I have not been the most astute and consistent of practitioners.
I really need to just buckle down and focus on doing a solid routine schedule, I will hopefully be able to achieve this during the upcoming semester of university.


Starting: 6.5" NBPEL, 5" EG

Oct 2014: 7" NBPEL, 5.5" EG

Long Term Goal: 8.5" NBPEL, 6.5" EG = VIKING SIZE!

Originally Posted by vikingsize
I have been on and off with PE for about 5 months now. I always get side tracked with other things in my life though, so I have not been the most astute and consistent of practitioners.
I really need to just buckle down and focus on doing a solid routine schedule, I will hopefully be able to achieve this during the upcoming semester of university.

Great news on the gain:)


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

nice job i wish i could get some results like that soon

Thanks for all the inspiring words guys!

Originally Posted by atommikey
nice job i wish i could get some results like that soon

Apparently they will come when you least expect them ..


Starting: 6.5" NBPEL, 5" EG

Oct 2014: 7" NBPEL, 5.5" EG

Long Term Goal: 8.5" NBPEL, 6.5" EG = VIKING SIZE!

I may have made a false claim on my gains of a 1/4 inch.. I now believe that this had just had to do with my EQ at the time. I measured today again at 6.5” :(

So it looks like I have made no gains in the last 6 months.. kinda bummed out by it.


Starting: 6.5" NBPEL, 5" EG

Oct 2014: 7" NBPEL, 5.5" EG

Long Term Goal: 8.5" NBPEL, 6.5" EG = VIKING SIZE!

Originally Posted by vikingsize
I may have made a false claim on my gains of a 1/4 inch.. I now believe that this had just had to do with my EQ at the time. I measured today again at 6.5” :(

So it looks like I have made no gains in the last 6 months.. Kinda bummed out by it.

Ouch.. But don`t even think about giving up. Try new things at make it a daily routine like working out, which alt so takes time to see changes.
The gains will eventually come!

Btw you are almost already viking size ;)

Originally Posted by satyr
Ouch.. But don`t even think about giving up. Try new things at make it a daily routine like working out, which alt so takes time to see changes.
The gains will eventually come!

Yeah, I’m still going to keep at it but I am in a bit of a predicament. I have been doing PE on and off for the last 6 months and have had no gains and no improvement in my EQ.
My routine consists of,

5 - 10 mins Warm-up (Hot wrap and/or Tea Mug)
10 - 15 mins Manual Stretching (Out/Up/Left/Right/Down/V-Stretch/A-Stretch/Helicopter and Repeat for a total of 3 sets)
10 - 20 mins Wet Jelqing (Up/Out/Down at 2 - 4 sec pulls)

I also do fowfers.

My predicament is that everyone says that you don’t have to PE with a very high intensity to see results.
I have followed this advice and tried, but I was unable to feel any tension in my dick whatsoever.
So I ramped up the power to the point were my shoulders began to really hurt, and still it felt like there
was little to no stretching/expanding in my penis.. for the record I am not a weak person but actually quite
strong able to do over 100 push-ups and about 25 chin-ups in a row.

Is my penis made out of adamantine or what!? I can’t seem to give it a good stretch no matter how hard I
pull on it and it doesn’t feel like there is much expansion happening during jelqing even when I’m squeezing so
hard my knuckles are popping.

It would be much appreciated if anyone can shed some light on my situation, I am beginning to get desperate.

Originally Posted by satyr
Btw you are almost already viking size ;)

Maybe for a midget lol :warp:


Starting: 6.5" NBPEL, 5" EG

Oct 2014: 7" NBPEL, 5.5" EG

Long Term Goal: 8.5" NBPEL, 6.5" EG = VIKING SIZE!

Originally Posted by vikingsize
It would be much appreciated if anyone can shed some light on my situation, I am beginning to get desperate.

Maybe for a midget lol :warp:

Hah. I think you have to get glasses :P I saw a cock once that was a little bit over 7” and maybe 5.75 around NBPEL and I was like wow..

One inch makes a fucking huge difference

Well I’m no pro but you have been doing the same routine for 6 months without adding more jelqing and stretching ?

Originally Posted by vikingsize

I may have made a false claim on my gains of a 1/4 inch.. I now believe that this had just had to do with my EQ at the time. I measured today again at 6.5” :(

……….

That doesn’t means so much, if I measure three days in a row I get three different numbers. A 1/4” lenght gains is hardly linked with better EQ - at least if your EQ wasn’t very bad before.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Work Hard, Gain HardmementoPenis Enlargement5001-23-2016 01:21 AM
To gain or not to gaindonpatch84Penis Enlargement Basics1510-03-2008 11:00 PM
Help. Seeing FL gain, but no EL gain.TheOnePenis Enlargement1605-29-2008 11:50 AM
Fat Pharms: Prescription for Weight GaintwatteaserMale Supplements004-20-2008 06:53 AM
Positive PIs mean that you'll gain?thecrow19Penis Enlargement Basics502-11-2008 11:15 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:42 AM.