Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Girth work out then ADS or other way around

Girth work out then ADS or other way around

Hey guys.

I am planing on buying an ADS in a few weeks. I was meant to get one sooner but that fell through. I have a small question about it though if anyone can help.

I am mainly aiming for girth however a little bit more length wouldn’t go a miss. Whilst looking around here it seems to me “I think” that more girth comes with length than girth work outs on it’s own.I am planing on having my girth work out in the morning and wearing ads through the day at work.so I’ll be stretched out after my work out..

My question is.Does it matter much/gain more if I were to use my ads then work out for girth or work out for girth then ads?

I know this sounds like an odd question but it has been something I’ve been thinking about for a while now.

Thanks.


Starting stats: 7" EL x 5" EG Current stats: 7.1" EL x 5.125" EG Goal : 7.5" x 5.75"

Use the ADS after exercising… you are keeping tension on a stretched out penis then.


Time to measure girth soon... previously 4.5", been targeting girth for months!

Cool thanks Herballist. So do you think my chances of gaining more girth will be greater wearing and ads apposed to the other way around.

Thanks man (Y)


Starting stats: 7" EL x 5" EG Current stats: 7.1" EL x 5.125" EG Goal : 7.5" x 5.75"

With the ADS, you are mainly aiding length gains by keeping tension on the ligaments and tunica. Girth gains are difficult unless you are doing high erection jelqing, Uli’s and clamping.

Although, if I was fairly new to PE - I would do the clamping with an adjustable cock ring rather than a clamp…

Clamps can be relentless, but the adjustable cock ring will loosen if TOO much stress is placed on them which makes it safer IMO.


Time to measure girth soon... previously 4.5", been targeting girth for months!

Herballist,

Curious have you had any discoloration from useing a cable clamp? I have one and I tried it one day just for 3 minutes just to see and after three minutes.. I gotta say thats some scaaaaary stuff lol top half was a purplish tint and under the clamp was nice and regular color. Also I forget what TP member it was but he has pictures, he’s white but his member is.. Dark lol kinda black looking. Will be a looooong time I feel till I get around to a clamp. Oh how about this scenario.. You have narcolepsy and you fall asleep while you have it on =X that would be the worse!


Start 01/10: BPEL - 5.6875" EG - 4.250" | Current: BPEL - 6.5" EG - 4.375"

Short Term Goal: BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.0" | Long Term Goal: BPEL - 7.5" EG - 5.5"

Originally Posted by Herballist
With the ADS, you are mainly aiding length gains by keeping tension on the ligaments and tunica. Girth gains are difficult unless you are doing high erection jelqing, Uli’s and clamping.

Although, if I was fairly new to PE - I would do the clamping with an adjustable cock ring rather than a clamp..

Clamps can be relentless, but the adjustable cock ring will loosen if TOO much stress is placed on them which makes it safer IMO.

Hey can you post a link to an adjustable cock ring so I know what you’re talking about? Thanks,

Originally Posted by Newby101
Herballist,

Curious have you had any discoloration from useing a cable clamp? I have one and I tried it one day just for 3 minutes just to see and after three minutes.. I gotta say thats some scaaaaary stuff lol top half was a purplish tint and under the clamp was nice and regular color. Also I forget what TP member it was but he has pictures, he’s white but his member is.. Dark lol kinda black looking. Will be a looooong time I feel till I get around to a clamp. Oh how about this scenario.. You have narcolepsy and you fall asleep while you have it on =X that would be the worse!

It’s quite strange, I have no discoloration apart from the base of my penis where the new inch appeared from PE… it is true visual proof of my gain as it is exactly 1 inch of discoloration lol.


Time to measure girth soon... previously 4.5", been targeting girth for months!

Originally Posted by shortshorts
Hey can you post a link to an adjustable cock ring so I know what you’re talking about? Thanks,

here, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2589


Time to measure girth soon... previously 4.5", been targeting girth for months!

Thanks guys.

What I should of said instead on ADS is a traction device. It appears that they (in some cases) gain girth as well. I thought if you done a good girth work out before wearing the traction device it could possible help achieve girth gains quicker? I read some where on this that someone used a traction device for 2 months and gained a quarter of length and girth (just what I want kinda) and he jelq 200 times after each session of wearing the device. I was curious if it would matter if you had done your routine before wearing the device as apposed to the other way around like the guy had done on his post?

Thanks.


Starting stats: 7" EL x 5" EG Current stats: 7.1" EL x 5.125" EG Goal : 7.5" x 5.75"

As for the clamping.I will start to do that in 2 months from here. Instead of a adjustable cock ring I think I might go for the air clamp instead. It seems to be safer than clamping yet appears to have a greater pressure that the cock ring. I kind of think that pumping are clamping are quite similar when you think about it.or perhaps I am wrong.


Starting stats: 7" EL x 5" EG Current stats: 7.1" EL x 5.125" EG Goal : 7.5" x 5.75"

I hope that made sense


Starting stats: 7" EL x 5" EG Current stats: 7.1" EL x 5.125" EG Goal : 7.5" x 5.75"

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
who has used the AutoXleeveshiby916Penis Enlargement Basics1202-07-2010 11:21 PM
How do silicon sleeve ADS workshiby916Penis Enlargement Basics012-22-2009 02:36 PM
Clamping doesnt work Help me with my girth routineLionking11Penis Enlargement Basics610-16-2009 06:47 PM
Work on Lenghth then GirthphantasmPenis Enlargement Basics104-13-2006 09:37 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 AM.