Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

For Stretcher Users-how many rods vs BPFSL

Impressive gains :) .

How many hours a day do you wear your extender?

Also have you always worn the device under erect length?

No, i dont. Now, I could use the device while using anywhere between 5 and 7 inches.. it depends how much pressure i want to add. Recently I was able to use seven inches, but could not sustain it too long, so am back at 6.5 inches.. Its important to increase the pressure often.

Did you follow the instructions?

With andro’s they build you up to stretching past your erect length.

I have been using the extender so many years (on and off, was never too consistent until the past 6 months or so) i dont recall if I started by using any instructions or if there were any then. I just use it around 2-3 hours per day, after some 20 mins of hanging heavier weights (around 12 pounds). During the day, and since last month, allmost all night, I wear an ADS, Monty’s weights during the day and the Xsleeve at night.

Oh, either way, your gaining and that’s the main thing :) .

Originally Posted by James1984
Did you follow the instructions?

With andro’s they build you up to stretching past your erect length.


How long did it take before you started seeing results?

Originally Posted by dongalong
How long did it take before you started seeing results?

I think it was four months, I was checking like every day at first then I realized it wasn’t going to happen over night so I started checking every week and then changed to every 2weeks.

I was wearing the extender for a good month thinking I was going to be one of the unlucky few that wouldn’t gain, by this time I had even given up measuring then one day I check and had gained around 0.4” :D .

I was wearing the device 4hours a day.

Originally Posted by James1984
I was wearing the extender for a good month thinking I was going to be one of the unlucky few that wouldn’t gain, by this time I had even given up measuring then one day I check and had gained around 0.4” :D .

I was wearing the device 4hours a day.


If that is 0.4” in 4 months, that is the same speed I used to grow when I first wore my extender a few years ago (2.5mm per month). I didn’t see any growth until the 2nd month.

Originally Posted by dongalong
If that is 0.4” in 4 months, that is the same speed I used to grow when I first wore my extender a few years ago (2.5mm per month). I didn’t see any growth until the 2nd month.

It is, I think I read 1000 hours = an inch when wearing an extender and based on how I was gaining, it would take 1344hours (a year at 4hours a day) for me to gain an inch so its not that far out.

What rate are you gaining at now?

I stopped gaining from last December, I believe it is because I wasn’t able to apply a force higher than 800gr without vacuum damage to my glans with the VacADS attachment. Since I restarted PE in August 2008, I used my extender more as an “anti-turtle device” than a stretcher, during the first few months I seemed to be gaining about 4mm per month with a combined newbie routine and extender wearing. I didn’t/couldn’t follow the Andropenis instructions and progressively increase the stretching force - I applied <800gr right from the beginning and during December even reduced the tension to avoid more glans damage.

I made a better attachment and am now able to wear my modified extender with more constant tension, during january I was wearing it at 800gr, 4 hours per day but haven’t seen any noticable gains yet - my tunica must be conditioned to withstand that much tension.
I’m now using 1000gr of force so hopefully I’ll be able to answer your question in a month.

Andro instructions start to get very intense, to be honest I don’t see how the people in the trails were following them in the later stages.

I started getting cut once I was stretching at 9.2”, I spent ages just stopping and starting because I wanted to try my hardest to follow the instructions, I was stretching 1.6” over erect length at one stage, lol I’m surprised I didn’t rip my glans off.

Have you got a link to your modified extender?

I have my fingers crossed for you ;) .

dongalong - ADS (All Day Stretching) Knowledge base
pesleeve2.jpg

I also had skin damage from earlier versions of my latex sleeves at high tensions but my latest version seems to work perfectly although it still needs to be removed for a massage every 25-30 minutes.

I also tried the follow the Andro instructions back in 2004, all I will say is OUCH!!!! Now I am going to try and increase the tension as slowly as possible.

Originally Posted by dongalong
dongalong - ADS (All Day Stretching) Knowledge base
pesleeve2.jpg

I also had skin damage from earlier versions of my latex sleeves at high tensions but my latest version seems to work perfectly although it still needs to be removed for a massage every 25-30 minutes.

I also tried the follow the Andro instructions back in 2004, all I will say is OUCH!!!! Now I am going to try and increase the tension as slowly as possible.

I may give it a try in the future as I have an extra extender (was cheaper to order another Andro than buy spare rods) I think the latex sleeves may be a problem for me to make due to the material needed.

Do you prefer your modified extender to noose based extenders?

I think that’s the best thing, less is more, especially in the later stages, I think I read once that if your stretching at or over erect length you will gain.

I almost gave up wearing my Andro after 2 weeks due to the pain caused by the noose, the sleeves are so much more comfortable because the gripping force is shared over a large surface, you have the vacuum of an air tight fit, you have the grip between the skin and the latex, you have the thick latex ridge that fits behind the glans and finally the fixing band reduces the risk of slippage. Circulation is reduced but not cut off like with a noose and no wrapping is required so it’s easier to use.

All the materials can be found in DIY and Art stores and probably won’t cost more that £30 in total.

Hello guy it’s my first post ,and what I know it, is not necessary to much tension on your dick to stretch him

Just a little tension to stretch him beyond you original lenght and time , and periodic time to analize your dick to see what happen,

Sory my poor english I am from brazil,

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:30 AM.