Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

For One Night Stands, Girth Matters

12

For One Night Stands, Girth Matters

http://m.livescience.com/46141-penis-size-girth.html

This new study seems to confirm many of our assumptions. Anyone have access to the actual study? Would be interesting to see the actual girth preferences.

Yeah, too bad they didn’t mention it, only that it tended to be bigger for one night stands. They tended to pick an above average length, especially if we compare it to the average NBP, although wether that is the correct thing to do is probably debatable. So both of the girths could be above average too. Also there was no attempt to explain the difference between the two. Are we to assume it’s that whole “women want to try out a bigger one when they get the chance, but they don’t want it every day” thing? Seems like the most obvious explanation to me..

The overestimation is something I think most people on this forum know about by now, but it was interesting to see it mentioned. Although in this case they had trouble remembering the size correctly versus a bunch of other ones, it didn’t explicitly say that they guessed the wrong number of inches.

I think it doesn’t matter even if you have a 4in erect penis as long as you have good girth 5.5+ your fine. Cause a women only has feeling for the first 2 inches and if your to big like 7in theirs no way your putting it all in. At least with girth if your say 6 it may hurt a little for her but the vagina can handle it, its made to last for a 10lb baby. So girth I think is everything


Not really a signature but a link to a great guide Newbie Routine Steady Progress Chart.

That whole “girls can’t feel anything past 2 inches” is complete bullshit. Sure, there is a higher concentration of nerves in that area, but that doesn’t mean that they don’t have feeling deeper inside. That’s like saying that because you have more nerves on the tip of your dick, you have no feeling on the shaft. That is how absurd and far from the truth that statement is. Imagine trying to tell a girl that it didn’t matter that she couldn’t take your entire dick because you only have feeling on the tip of your penis, and that’s all that matters. Stupid, right?

This part was interesting:

Quote
In a second part of the new study, women were given one of the penis models and allowed to examine it for 30 seconds. They were then asked to pick that same model from a bin of 33 models, either immediately or after completing a 10-minute survey (to allow time to pass).

After completing the 10-minute survey, women tended to overestimate the size of the penis they had previously examined, the study found.

This finding may be reassuring to men who are self-conscious about their penis size, the researchers said.

“For men who are considering surgery to increase their phallus sizes, maybe they do not have to after all, if women tend to overestimate” the size of a penis they’ve seen, Leung said.


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

Averageblack google it , yes guys can have feelings on there shaft and yes maybe a girl can feel more then the first 2 inches but I guy can’t cum just by touching his shaft. All the nerve endings are the first 2ins of a girl and on the penis head of a guy.


Not really a signature but a link to a great guide Newbie Routine Steady Progress Chart.


Last edited by raybbaby : 06-12-2014 at .

Originally Posted by Averageblack

That whole “girls can’t feel anything past 2 inches” is complete bullshit. Sure, there is a higher concentration of nerves in that area, but that doesn’t mean that they don’t have feeling deeper inside. That’s like saying that because you have more nerves on the tip of your dick, you have no feeling on the shaft. That is how absurd and far from the truth that statement is. Imagine trying to tell a girl that it didn’t matter that she couldn’t take your entire dick because you only have feeling on the tip of your penis, and that’s all that matters. Stupid, right?

Agreed.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Originally Posted by ilovetacos

Averageblack google it , yes guys can have feelings on there shaft and yes maybe a girl can feel more then the first 2 inches but I guy cam cum just by touching his shaft. All the nerve endings are the first 2ins of a girl and on the penis head of a guy.

Google ain’t God, hypocritical as an statement like that from me is.. Women wanna be stuffed.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Originally Posted by ilovetacos
Here fifth paragraph down sorry not 2 its 3.
http://www.talksexwithsue.com/penis.php

She is wrong. I am checking other sites and while 90% might be in the initial couple inches there are still nerve endings throughout. Least that is the info I am finding (from multiple sites). I believe she is giving her information trying to alleviate penis size concern.

I would say it is partially true but the fact that she and you are using an absolute saying that all are in one area and none in the other is incorrect. Even if 1% is past 2 or 3 inches then the absolute that you and her stated is incorrect.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by ilovetacos
Averageblack google it , yes guys can have feelings on there shaft and yes maybe a girl can feel more then the first 2 inches but I guy can’t cum just by touching his shaft. All the nerve endings are the first 2ins of a girl and on the penis head of a guy.

Just looked at the first site for the penis and it shows that all the nerve ending are not on the penis head of a guy. The majority might be there but you are dealing with absolutes when you say all.

http://health.howstuffworks.com/sex…-definition.htm


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by Girthgetting

I think this study is skewed. I have had many one night stands and not once have I been asked how big my cock was as a stipulation to the encounter. Just one more study of a non real life situation.

Exactly.

Originally Posted by Girthgetting
I think this study is skewed. I have had many one night stands and not once have I been asked how big my cock was as a stipulation to the encounter. Just one more study of a non real life situation.

It being “a non real life situation” is the whole point. In this case they were interested in how women feel about dick size and dick size only, so they had to remove all other variables.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Does Big Girth Kill Length Gains?ModestoManPenis Enlargement5912-18-2016 09:22 PM
girth is where it's atdirkPenis Enlargement4710-01-2013 07:43 AM
Big Girtha's routine for girth and flaccid hangBig GirthaPenis Hangers6008-14-2013 06:34 AM
Question re. Length vs. Girth (Length:Girth)Mr. FPenis Pumps512-20-2005 07:48 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:34 AM.