Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

ED at 19

12

I haven’t been doing any PE other then kegals (just started a few days ago), the reason why I came to this website was because of my issue. I’m not really interested in getting a “huge penis” I just want to be able to get it up properly and ill be happy.

Originally Posted by apolloapoll
I haven’t been doing any PE other then kegals (just started a few days ago), the reason why I came to this website was because of my issue. I’m not really interested in getting a “huge penis” I just want to be able to get it up properly and ill be happy.

People often get better EQ from the newbie routine, especially from jelqing. Try it out if you have the time- I would suggest the linear routine that sta-kool linked (NEW newbie + advanced routine) because it is a modified, gentle version.


Starting stats: NBPEL:6.5 | MSEG:5.25 (around 3/1/2010)

Current stats: NBPEL:6.5 | MSEG:5.25 (around 3/1/2010)

Short-term goals NBPEL:7.25| MSEG: 5.65

It goes without saying that with all the porn, you are probably having marathon masturbation sessions. Those sessions are draining your mojo, so when it’s time to get it on with your girl, you’re already a spent shell. Ditch the porn for awhile, and the next time you’re with your girl, try to relax. Performance anxiety is an erection killer for sure.

Enjoy her company, and have a really flirty evening out with her, whispering in her ear, using alot of innuendo when you speak to her. Me and my wife play around like this all day, so by the time we get home, we’re ready to tear eachother’s clothes off!

And it won’t hurt to go see a doctor.


Start 10/24/10: BPEL: 6.0 BPFL: 4.25; EG: 4.75

Current: BPEL: 7.75 Base Girth: 5.75 UHG: 4.9375 NBPEL 6.75 Goal - 9.0 BPEL

(Extender to Bib Hanger|Jelq to Pump)

Originally Posted by alex553
People often get better EQ from the newbie routine, especially from jelqing. Try it out if you have the time- I would suggest the linear routine that sta-kool linked (NEW newbie + advanced routine) because it is a modified, gentle version.

I have to agree with alex553. When I first started jelqing, my penis was perpetually plump, and I got plenty of spontaneous erections. Consider giving the newbie routine a try.


Start 10/24/10: BPEL: 6.0 BPFL: 4.25; EG: 4.75

Current: BPEL: 7.75 Base Girth: 5.75 UHG: 4.9375 NBPEL 6.75 Goal - 9.0 BPEL

(Extender to Bib Hanger|Jelq to Pump)

The first thing you need to do is verify that you’re really not having normal nocturnal erections. “Morning” wood doesn’t have to happen in the morning right when you’re waking up, but it should be occurring sometime during your sleep cycle.

Wear a paper band around the base of your penis when you go to bed tonight. If it’s broken in the morning, you’re having nocturnal erections that you’re just not aware of because you’re sleeping, and your ED problems are likely of a psychological nature. If the paper ring is not broken in the morning, you may have some underlying physical condition that needs to be evaluated by physician.

Originally Posted by Mushroom
The first thing you need to do is verify that you’re really not having normal nocturnal erections. “Morning” wood doesn’t have to happen in the morning right when you’re waking up, but it should be occurring sometime during your sleep cycle.

Wear a paper band around the base of your penis when you go to bed tonight. If it’s broken in the morning, you’re having nocturnal erections that you’re just not aware of because you’re sleeping, and your ED problems are likely of a psychological nature. If the paper ring is not broken in the morning, you may have some underlying physical condition that needs to be evaluated by physician.


A paper band? Like around my entire waist? Or how? And if it’s not broken whats my next course of action?

Originally Posted by apolloapoll
A paper band? Like around my entire waist?

No, just a thin little strip of paper taped into a ring wide enough to fit your flaccid penis, but not wide enough to fit your erect penis. An erection anytime during the night will break it, so if it’s still intact in the morning you’ll know you had no erections all night.

Originally Posted by apolloapoll
And if it’s not broken whats my next course of action?

Either try again a few more nights to gather more data, and/or make an appointment to see a urologist and tell him about the results of your experiment.

Thanks to everyone who posted on this topic, iv gone around a week without porn now and seeing huge improvement. I have been waking up with morning wood (6ish on 1-10 scale.) and have managed to max out my erection once (took 10 minutes of working with it) I am still not experiencing a urge to have sex but am much more happy with this and I hope it continues to improve! Ill update again in a week.

Congratulations man^^.


Current stats..........BPEL: 17cm / 6.7"........BEG: 14cm / 5.5".....MSEG: 13 Cm / 5,1" Técnicas Sexuales

Long term goal......BPEL: 20cm / 7.8"........BEG: 15cm / 5.9".....MSEG: 15 Cm / 5,9"

Progress➤17➥17,5➥18➥18,5➥19➥19,5➥20 .......... 13➥13,5➥14➥14,5➥15........Progresos Anderballer

So last night it was late, and I don’t exactly know what I was thinking but I ended back up at the porn, which has a good side but mostly is bad. I woke up this morning with no erection, and tried to get it up and my eq was down substantially (was able to max it out as a 6). The good news is this tells me that porn was and still is the problem, the bad news is I took a big step backwards.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:45 PM.