Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Does anyone else think 5.5 girth is pretty damn big

Originally Posted by Bullet Hell
Now, if I can barely get 5.5 inches into my own mouth, why should I assume a woman [.] would?

.. Or a man, for that matter. My apologies to everyone so inclined.

Ok, here’s some anecdotal evidence to add to the fodder. I’m the type of guy who prefers the woman orgasm first (through oral) and makes sure there’s lots of lube on the bedside table to aid mother nature if help is needed. I also make sure there’s enough lube around the introitus as that, no matter how wet she is internally, is almost always the driest part and the most difficult barrier on initial entry.

Now, having said all that I’ve managed to tear the fourchette of two women. Both of them were properly lubed up too. (5.5” eg for the record). The first one happened pretty frequently, the second just once.


If girth is king, why the hell does everyone keep talking about length?

For the record I’m not out to make anyone with a bigger girth feel bad - If I was, I certainly wouldn’t be aiming for something slightly bigger than I have. It’s just I’m fairly convinced 5.5 inches is fine, or even biggish, for most people on the receiving end. So the message would be that no one around 5.5 should have to feel bad they’re not 6 inches.

Actually, don’t feel bad about your penis, period.

Me, I’ve started to reevaluate my own goal of 5.5 inches, after having read WayneCider’s post. I’m a pragmatist, after all. Any others here at 5.5 like to chip in?

Originally Posted by Bullet Hell
I’ll see if I can add the dumbest post to this thread:

So, I was sitting on the loo, thinking about this, when it suddenly struck me to try to get the cardboard cylinder (You know, the one the toilet paper is wrapped around) in my mouth, cocksucking style. I could barely do it, just about just. My jaw was sore. I can’t even imagine my ex-girlfriend trying something as big as that, considering her jaw got sore from my measly 5 inches. So, anyway, I measured the cylinder. Guess what? 14 centimeters, or almost exactly 5.5 inches.

Now, if I can barely get 5.5 inches into my own mouth, why should I assume a woman - Who is sure to be smaller than me anyway - would? Of course, you might argue that filling out the pussy is more important, but why would you aim for a cock size that would almost certainly prohibit it from being sucked, or anal for that matter? Unless you have an aversion, of course.

Nah, I agree, 5.5 inches is pretty damn big.

Just to play devils advocate for a second as we all know I believe the girth chain goes 5-5.25 big

5.25-5.5 Noticably big, start having trouble with bj’s sex

5.5-very big

5.75-lower end of monster (in the real world, more like slightly above average in porn)

That said, there are a lot of girls who can get bigger objects than a guy might, you may be surprised to see that some girls mouths actually aren’t that far off of their guy counterparts, also they is a little more “squish factor” as Brian said, and girls usually have smaller teeth, or so I think which can make a huge difference, if a girl has teeth that are 0.1 inches shorter each way than the average guy, that allows for a girth 0.65 inches or so larger to enter her mouth.

I think where I see the difference is the fact that so few guys in the real world have 5.5+ where as in professional porn, it’s probably an average size, but porn usually represents the upper 5% of men.

Personally I don’t see 5.75 on the lower end of monster. Last time I measured I was at 5.75MEG and I don’t feel too huge. Getting head from my girlfriend does involve the teeth basically every time, and I don’t get BJ’s for a very long time(<5 mins) without complaints of jaw soreness. She does say I am very thick but I never believe what women say about my penis.(It may just be my psychological fixation on my penis like many/most men)

However, the vagina stretches so much that women CAN take a lot more. I think with long term GF’s or wives, the quest for girth will always continue, due to the vagina becoming accustom to continual familiarity.

Don’t misunderstand me, I am very happy about my size but I always will want a bit more. I’m fortunate of what I have and anyone with a working penis is fortunate too. I guess 5.5” is on the larger size but I’m shooting for 6.5”+ ;) Pornography ruins our ideas of normality with camera angles, acting cues/tricks, digital enhancements, etc. Lol

I have had the same GF for 6+ yrs and don’t know what it would be like to experience a new vagina. Maybe I would feel different?

Originally Posted by wangalang
Personally I don’t see 5.75 on the lower end of monster. Last time I measured I was at 5.75MEG and I don’t feel too huge. Getting head from my girlfriend does involve the teeth basically every time, and I don’t get BJ’s for a very long time(<5 mins) without complaints of jaw soreness. She does say I am very thick but I never believe what women say about my penis.(It may just be my psychological fixation on my penis like many/most men)

However, the vagina stretches so much that women CAN take a lot more. I think with long term GF’s or wives, the quest for girth will always continue, due to the vagina becoming accustom to continual familiarity.

Don’t misunderstand me, I am very happy about my size but I always will want a bit more. I’m fortunate of what I have and anyone with a working penis is fortunate too. I guess 5.5” is on the larger size but I’m shooting for 6.5”+ ;) Pornography ruins our ideas of normality with camera angles, acting cues/tricks, digital enhancements, etc. Lol

I have had the same GF for 6+ yrs and don’t know what it would be like to experience a new vagina. Maybe I would feel different?

When I say monster, you have to take things into consideration. For instance on Brian’s body he is 6’0 250 pounds, that makes his whole penis, look a little bit smaller, it will still feel the same, but girls also make judgements based on visuals too. I think 5.75 mid-shaft girth, (not base or head) is a on the cusp of monster if the owner is the average size male at about 5’9- 170 pounds. Sure in the porn world it’s a pretty run of the mill size, probably average to slightly above, but we are talking about the average girl you are going to pick up at a bookstore or a bar. If the girl is a pornstar, than yes monster is more like 6.5+ midshaft because pornstars see the biggest dicks all the time, and monsters to them are like 1/20 of the already 5th percentile of huge dicks they likely see.

Very true. In relation to body size, the penis can be very deceiving. I obviously don’t see other men’s penises in person because I am straight and the only time I do see them is in porn, and I think for me THAT(porn size) is the average size. What doesn’t help me is that I am a grower, and my flacid size makes me uncomfortable sometimes.

Again, I am absolutely not saying “If you have so and so size you are small/big.”, I’m just imputing my opinion from my situation. I believe everyone should be happy to have such an informative site as this one. I have learned a lot from this place. I really don’t know how large I would have to be to consider myself really big, or if it is even possible.

I am a bit more than 5’10” and about 185lbs. When I was in better shape I thought my penis definitely looked bigger(something else I would like to work on). Also, having a long term S.O. Will warp someone’s opinion of their size, because you don’t get a wow factor when they know what you are “whipping out” already. I guess unless you start gaining.


Start of Pumping and Routine:1/10/2010 BPEL 7.25", MEG 5.75", BEG 5.75"

Current:3/3/2010 BPEL 7.9", MEG 5.75", BEG 5.55" (got length and lost base girth?)

Originally Posted by wangalang
However, the vagina stretches so much that women CAN take a lot more. I think with long term GF’s or wives, the quest for girth will always continue, due to the vagina becoming accustom to continual familiarity.

I have had the same GF for 6+ yrs and don’t know what it would be like to experience a new vagina. Maybe I would feel different?

Every vagina is indeed different. We have had some members (TNTjockey among them, I think?) who have made their penises too thick for their wives to enjoy optimally (in some cases, anything over 5.5”), and they regret it. As I think I’ve already said in this thread, I can say for sure that 6” girth is more than some women ever fully adapt to — whereas with other women, I swear I could probably have gotten a Coke can in there with hardly any foreplay! :D

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
— whereas with other women, I swear I could probably have gotten a Coke can in there with hardly any foreplay! :D

Hahahaha. I was shocked at an ex of mine before. That’s what made me wonder about PE. Ha. She could take my fist(got past all knuckles and was stopped), but was embarrassed so never let me. I thought it was fun but wished my penis was wide enough to do that!


Start of Pumping and Routine:1/10/2010 BPEL 7.25", MEG 5.75", BEG 5.75"

Current:3/3/2010 BPEL 7.9", MEG 5.75", BEG 5.55" (got length and lost base girth?)

Originally Posted by wangalang
Very true. In relation to body size, the penis can be very deceiving. I obviously don’t see other men’s penises in person because I am straight and the only time I do see them is in porn, and I think for me THAT(porn size) is the average size. What doesn’t help me is that I am a grower, and my flacid size makes me uncomfortable sometimes.

Again, I am absolutely not saying “If you have so and so size you are small/big.”, I’m just imputing my opinion from my situation. I believe everyone should be happy to have such an informative site as this one. I have learned a lot from this place. I really don’t know how large I would have to be to consider myself really big, or if it is even possible.

I am a bit more than 5’10” and about 185lbs. When I was in better shape I thought my penis definitely looked bigger(something else I would like to work on). Also, having a long term S.O. Will warp someone’s opinion of their size, because you don’t get a wow factor when they know what you are “whipping out” already. I guess unless you start gaining.

I agree with you about the significant other thing, my girlfriend feels I’m large, but I sometimes I feel like I’m missing out on getting any comments from other girls, and this can occasionally make one feel insecure. Also, if you are a grower that can be a real problem. I mean most people completely judge their opinions on how their peers look limp. For instance, say some guy has a 4.5 flaccid, and grows to 5.5 NBP Erect. Usually they will grow to more, but it can happen this way. Let’s also make this guy 5’4 135 pounds, All of the sudden people are talking about the little guy with a big ol dick when in all reality his erect size is very slightly above average.

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
— whereas with other women, I swear I could probably have gotten a Coke can in there with hardly any foreplay! :D

Reminds me of one time I was horsing around with a female friend I had no intention of ever fucking. We were wrestling on the ground she grabs my crotch so I grab hers. She had a skirt on and no underwear (I hadn’t known that). When I reached under her skirt and grabbed her crotch, one of my fingers slipped inside her and it was sopping wet. It was absolutely drenched with goo. We both stopped, got up and awkwardly went about our day.


If girth is king, why the hell does everyone keep talking about length?

Dude, maybe I’m not as rough as waynecider but while there has been some pain it’s been more to the frequency and roughness of sex not due to me stretching anything out. I can just feel this. I’m at 5.5 as well. I have no idea what you are doing to tear the fourchette, maybe it’s more common than I realise? No offense wayne I’m honestly curious :)

Originally Posted by thelovebelow
Dude, maybe I’m not as rough as waynecider but while there has been some pain it’s been more to the frequency and roughness of sex not due to me stretching anything out. I can just feel this. I’m at 5.5 as well. I have no idea what you are doing to tear the fourchette, maybe it’s more common than I realise? No offense wayne I’m honestly curious :)

No offense taken!

It could’ve been the roughness. In fact, I’m sure it is. I like my sex long and drawn out. I love the feel and look of my wife cumming multiple times (yeah, it strokes my ego). Her post coital soreness downtime during these marathon fuckfests is about 2 or 3 days.

I asked her once if she’d have sex with me more often if I had a smaller dick and she replied, “Yes.” <— That was both a compliment and a letdown. I asked her if she’d have fewer orgasms if I was smaller and she also said yes. <— That made up for the earlier letdown.


If girth is king, why the hell does everyone keep talking about length?

Haha nice. I like it longer sometimes as well.. But I’m only young and new to it so thats a challenge sometimes haha.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:20 AM.