Comfortable Heating Method
I’ve found a new (well, probably not but I’ve never seen it before) way to warm up as part of our PE. It doesn’t draw attention to you if you have other people in the house during your workout and it’s a lot less awkward than a cloth that needs to be reheated constantly.
1) Take a hot water bottle, and stick the kettle on.
2) Fill the bottle with about a cup full of cold water, then the rest with boiling water form the kettle.
3) Wrap the water bottle in a t-shirt or some other covering
4) Sit down with the whole thing clamped between your legs, it warms the whole area.
5) Just re-apply whenever you need to, they stay warm for a long time!
Don’t make your covering too thick, otherwise not enough heat gets through.
Currently not doing PE