Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Can't Deside Please Posts Your Opinion

12

Originally Posted by kbvk

I’m using IR lamp and I love it. It’s very convenient. It gives me confidence for intensive clamping :-)

I agree!


Start: 1-31-05 BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5

10-18-05 BPEL: 8 EG: 5.2

First Goal: 8 x 5.5 Final Goal: 8.5 x 6

Heat is soothing and theraputic. I have never used heat and have been doing PE activities for over 3 years, I believe it will help in rehabilitation of the worked joint and it feels good. Very sporadicly, I will use a vibrator with heat element (the vibrator is also soothing to a worked joint), the loin region is probably the warmest part of the body, and in my opinion the heat-up of the physiology probably does very little in terms of growth stimulant. I am just a bit under 8x6 and heat/IR were never in my growth program.


Banned for posting bullshit again - previously Salvo

Whats best to heat your shaft or your ligs in your pubic region? Or both?


Starting Stats: (Aug.3/07) // Flaccid: 4.5" / NBPEL: 7" (From Top) 7.5" (From Side) | Loosing 0.5" From Curve In Unit. / EG: 4.5"

Goal: // Flaccid: 5.5" / NBPEL: 8" (From Top) / EG: 5.5"-6" / Work out my curve. (Gain 0.5" from working out curve)

Try to use a wet cloth in a ziploc bad, nuke it and wrap it over available areas (ouch! that’s scalding!), or use a rice sock and you’ll hit more or less the entire region. Warm water cup will do shaft unless you shove it balls deep and hold against pubic area. What I mean to say is that it is difficult to get a good warmup without hitting both.

From what I gather on Shiver’s heat thread and other info, it is most likely useful to heat both. Do read that thread in it’s entirety.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains


Last edited by mgus : 05-14-2005 at .

The two fundamental types of stretch that occur are referred to as elastic and plastic.

An elastic stretch is a “spring-like” action in which any lengthening of the connective tissue that occurs during stretching is recovered when the load is removed. This makes elastic stretch a momentary condition. In contrast, the elongation that occurs in a plastic stretch remains, even after the load is removed, making a more permanent aftereffect.

Elastic deformation occurs when collagenous tissue is stretched without prior heating. Plastic deformation occurs when collagenous tissue is heated to 40-45 degrees Celsius (104-113F) just prior to being stretched.


Started: 2/03, Finished: 5/06, Total Gains: 1.375” BPEL 1.5” EG, Details: Progress after a year or longer off?

Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible—M. C. Escher

Speaking of IR Lamps, where is a good place to find one?

Originally Posted by MX
The two fundamental types of stretch that occur are referred to as elastic and plastic.

An elastic stretch is a “spring-like” action in which any lengthening of the connective tissue that occurs during stretching is recovered when the load is removed. This makes elastic stretch a momentary condition. In contrast, the elongation that occurs in a plastic stretch remains, even after the load is removed, making a more permanent aftereffect.


Well, just to muddy the waters, I’ll toss in the question whether the tissue actually grows from low but recurrent stresses, like pulling your earlobe or restoring your foreskin. Skin grows that way, whether or not connective tissue does, who knows.

Originally Posted by MX
Elastic deformation occurs when collagenous tissue is stretched without prior heating. Plastic deformation occurs when collagenous tissue is heated to 40-45 degrees Celsius (104-113F) just prior to being stretched.


I believe plastic deformation is possible without heating as long as the force is enough?

Travelguy, I saw that my local lighting & lamp shop had a 150 W bulb on the shelf. Trick is to find a suitable lamp that is rated for 150 W (electrician warned in another thread on the subject about using higher wattage than the lamps rate, resulting in fires).


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by mgus
Well, just to muddy the waters, I’ll toss in the question whether the tissue actually grows from low but recurrent stresses, like pulling your earlobe or restoring your foreskin. Skin grows that way, whether or not connective tissue does, who knows.


I’m not sure about this one. It does seem that different types of tissue display differences in terms of:
Elasticity - property of a tissue to return immediately to its original dimensions following loading.
Plasticity - property of a tissue to retain its change in size and shape when the load causing the change is removed.
Viscosity- property of a tissue not to deform instantaneously from an applied load.
Brittleness – a property of a tissue that has no or limited plastic deformation.
Ductility – a property of a tissues that exhibits significant plastic deformation.

Originally Posted by mgus
I believe plastic deformation is possible without heating as long as the force is enough?


I agree. I think that the heat basically “facilitates” plastic deformation.


Started: 2/03, Finished: 5/06, Total Gains: 1.375” BPEL 1.5” EG, Details: Progress after a year or longer off?

Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible—M. C. Escher

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:48 PM.