Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Can this happen?

Can this happen?

Can penis size reduce instead of increase with PE?

I you over train and don’t pay attention to your PIs, yes, it can.(In fact, that would constitute a negative PI.) I don’t think it’s permanent though. I that’s happening to you, take a break. And remember to use heat when you start back up!

Happened to me when I started.

Still happens for a short time if I over do it.

To cheeva’s I’ll add take a 4-5 day break and measure at the end of the break.

Start back at it at 25-50% of what you were doing. For some, results can be had with seemingly super light workouts.

See the progress report of Kevin12.


Sept. 4, '07: BPEL 6.875 inches, EG widest 5.25

Goal: Double digits

Chronostone, I couldn’t have said it any better. When unsure and a bit more sore, rest , rest ,rest. It is the only time when the body heals totally, and starting back at 50% to get your muscles warm again is good advice in its on. Light workouts are the newbs best friend at the beginning, as long as you apply the overload principal and continue to try and improve, you will do great.

Well you see, that is just how sneaky this Thunder fellow is. The penis enlargement exercises are free and work quite well. Too well for many guys. And that my friend is where the pay portion of the site kicks in!

Most guys are so thrilled at how quickly they are getting bigger, (gains of 1-2 inches per week are not uncommon), that they fail to consider just how unwieldy their new 13X8 penis actually is and just keep on gaining. By the time It dawns on them just what they have done it is much to late. And that is when we introduce you to the pay portion of the site: Penis Reduction Exercises!


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by chronostone
Happened to me when I started.

Still happens for a short time if I over do it.

To cheeva’s I’ll add take a 4-5 day break and measure at the end of the break.

Start back at it at 25-50% of what you were doing. For some, results can be had with seemingly super light workouts.

See the progress report of Kevin12.


Hello.

What exactly did you lose (girth or length) ?

For how long have you been P.Eing when that first occurred?

What’s your routine like?

Do you heat up your member before and after work outs?

I shall be very interested in your comments, this should help me tweak my exercises.

Thanks mate.


I have decided whatever I do I will move forward in life

Originally Posted by iamaru
And that is when we introduce you to the pay portion of the site: Penis Reduction Exercises!

LMAO! I’d be rich, see below.

Padawan:

I can shrink myself by 1/4 inch by tomorrow if you want, seriously. All I have to do is jelq the shit out of it, high erection and sqeeze hard, or low erection and yank hard.

Luckily it comes right back with time off, at least it has so far.

I have been at this since about the beginning of August. I did it for a month on the advice of a pay site before I found Thunders.
I was shorter at the end of the month by 1/4 inch. I don’t know about the girth.

I do warm up with hot water on a cloth. As hot as I can stand, (and this is hotter than you might think), until I feel like I am heated all the way through.

My progress report is called “movin on up”. I basically just jelq. How much and how often is still a matter of contention.

However, I did hover around 250 jelqs per session for a good amount of the first two months after finding Thunders. This was too much for most days.

For the last 3 weeks I have been experimenting with different numbers and days on/off.

To date my conclusion is that I should either do about 100 jelqs every day, or do 200-300 one day on, then 1-3 days off.


Sept. 4, '07: BPEL 6.875 inches, EG widest 5.25

Goal: Double digits

That’s interesting.

By doing less we gain more.

What about those hangers who logs on 2-3 hours of hanging time or the experience manual P.Eers who log 1 hour work out, do you guys gain? (minimal gains or astonishing gains?)

I wonder why is there some loss when we do more?

When does someone actually reach a plateau?
Is it when you change your routine and find you do not gain or while with the same routine?

Please if any of you would care to comment, I’ll be grateful.


I have decided whatever I do I will move forward in life

You’ll have to look around this forum for your answers.

I don’t know if you will find answers to all of your questions. But you will find most of them discussed, and discussed, and discussed.


Sept. 4, '07: BPEL 6.875 inches, EG widest 5.25

Goal: Double digits

Originally Posted by padawan
Hello.

What exactly did you lose (girth or length) ?

For how long have you been P.Eing when that first occurred?

What’s your routine like?

Do you heat up your member before and after work outs?

I shall be very interested in your comments, this should help me tweak my exercises.

Thanks mate.

I didn’t lose any length or girth size. I just want to know! :)

Basically I’m doing the Newbie Routine with 2 days on 1 day off , BUT on the day off I still jelq for about 20 minutes with hot wrap before and after. I’ve been told that jelqing everyday help to get fast gains, and that’s what I’m doing.

On the 2 days on I stretch for about 10 minutes and jelq for about 20 minutes with hot wrap before and after obviously.

Originally Posted by cheeva
I you over train and don’t pay attention to your PIs, yes, it can.(In fact, that would constitute a negative PI.) I don’t think it’s permanent though. I that’s happening to you, take a break. And remember to use heat when you start back up!

Good call Cheeva!

By the way, I really like your new avatar.
Are you going to have your unit preserved also?

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Guys, don't let this happen to you...stay focused on PE dammit!j384Penis Enlargement6506-04-2010 08:26 PM
What would happen if you mixed a bunch of "load" supplements?EndowMale Supplements111-12-2005 05:22 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:38 AM.