Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Can I hold a stretch for too long

Can I hold a stretch for too long

Is there such thing as holding a common stretch too long?

Well if you feel pain, then yes, you are holding it for too long

Pain is very relative, what is dangerous when talking about pain?? A little pain is normal?

I guess a little pain is OK, as I have experienced this and healed properly after a day or two of rest. What I meant is lots of pain, like you feel like your dick is gonna explode, fall off etc etc ;)

In my opinion you can’t stretch to long but you can stretch to hard. Use moderate force while stretching and a little (fatigued) pain, comparable to a good workout in the gym, is OK. If you feel other pain I’ll advice you to stop immediately and take a few days off or modify your stretching technique.

This is the problem with manual stretching. Nobody knows what the hell words like “moderate” even mean.

Originally Posted by Klayton
This is the problem with manual stretching. Nobody knows what the hell words like “moderate” even mean.

You are right. So it’s better saying 90% of FSL instead of “moderate”.

Originally Posted by Klayton
This is the problem with manual stretching. Nobody knows what the hell words like “moderate” even mean.

Moderate is 50% if 0 is just holding your dick and 100% is trying to rip it off. What si so hard to understand about that?

Originally Posted by meiya777
You are right. So it’s better saying 90% of FSL instead of “moderate”.

No. There are to many variations to reach something like that that aren’t correct. Aside from that, I believe you should achieve a 100% FSL to stretch the most effective.

Well I’ve held a stretch constantly for 24 hours (no lie) with the AutoExtender. This took about a month or two for conditioning to be able do that. I might add that I seemed to gain length + girth after that 24 hours of a constant stretch. ;)

Originally Posted by Bird2
In my opinion you can’t stretch to long but you can stretch to hard. Use moderate force while stretching and a little (fatigued) pain, comparable to a good workout in the gym, is OK. If you feel other pain I’ll advice you to stop immediately and take a few days off or modify your stretching technique.

Yeah, I agree with this statement. Keeping your dick extended for as long as possible seems to work. Big Girtha had the philosophy of “never let it turtle”. Stretching too hard or feeling pain generally causes your body to go into a defensive mode which seems to be counter-productive.


Gut Scramblin' goodness.

Originally Posted by LoveMachine
Well I’ve held a stretch constantly for 24 hours (no lie) with the AutoExtender.

How you do it when you turn around while you sleep?

Originally Posted by Gut Scrambler
Yeah, I agree with this statement. Keeping your dick extended for as long as possible seems to work. Big Girtha had the philosophy of “never let it turtle”. Stretching too hard or feeling pain generally causes your body to go into a defensive mode which seems to be counter-productive.

To encounter “never let it turtle”, is there any term “don’t wear too long” for ADS?

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
A Quickstart Guide to Manual Exercisessoon2b9Penis Enlargement Basics10911-03-2011 10:15 AM
Centrifugal effect of a long helicopter stretchjordonPenis Enlargement1304-04-2006 12:06 AM
Bare lig stretch-New stretch techniqueAlrdybigPenis Enlargement803-06-2004 05:00 AM
Can I Wrap after I Stretch?PeeFrightPenis Enlargement102-24-2004 08:54 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:21 AM.