Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Are significant gains possible

I don’t know where you got the idea that most women can take 9 inches, but it’s not so. There may some who can take the entire length, and of those, a few who enjoy it. This is a very small minority, about as small as the minority of people with dicks naturally as big as yours (less than 1 in 10,000). So if you want to make it bigger for her, you’re doing it for an extremely small percentage of women.

Also, just to clarify, what is your method of measuring yourself?

And yes, you can certainly gain more, you have as much capacity to do so as anyone else, probably more.

Johnathon Doe,

Welcome to the forum and the world of PE.

It is your body, so do what you want to with it. Shoot for the moon on your goals. But I recommend being careful on what you ask for. Too much of a good thing is normally a bad thing. Let me explain?

I don’t know your age or anything because you didn’t fill out very much on your statistical information in your profile. Based on your statement above, at 9x6 you are already bigger than 99.99% of men. With something that big it will be difficult to find women that can take all of it in any orifices they have. I am sure there are some who can, but you won’t find many. So you may have trouble finding woman that can take it all. It may even be more difficult to find ones who can take it all AND get pleasure out of it for themselves. If they are not getting pleasure out of it, they may not be around long. So in the end, how much pussy will you get with a 10x7 dick? I don’t think it will be much?

What do I know, not much when it comes to a big dick. I am on the small side so take this for what it is worth. At 6x4.5 inches it is below average and has been my entire 47 year old life. That is why I am here. Anyway, even with a less than average size dick I have had a couple of women tell me I hurt them. Not bad, but a little. So I adjusted what I was doing and went back at it. We both had fun. I have had no one complain on my small size, at least to me. They may have to their girl friends, but who cares. Almost all of them came back for more, and more, and more. So why did I say all that.

I like having fun with my dick. For me the idea is to have something that pleases you AND your partner(s). If it is too big and hurts, I don’t think you will get to use it much. If you don’t use it much, you don’t have much fun with it. That is not my goal at all. If you cannot have fun with it what is the point, at least the way I view the sexual world.

So my recommendation would be to do PE for improved erection quality, but I don’t think I would have a goal of getting bigger.

Take care and I hope you reach your goals.


4Foreskin ;)

Originally Posted by Tweaking
Also, just to clarify, what is your method of measuring yourself?

Measurement from the side, trying to be as hard as possible. Lately I’ve been using a tape measure and converting to inches, which is still fairly accurate. At the absolute hardest I’m 9, but I’m always over 8.

from the side is wrong. Hell I can actually almost hit the 9 mark from the side and if I jam it enough. From the top, pushed back into the fatpad is the correct way


8 nbp| x |5.8"

Stats|:mwink: |Pics!

I can't stand Diet Coke. Does anyone know where I can see pics of a girl with a regular Coke can up her ass? - Chad66 (:

Originally Posted by goingfor8at
From the side is wrong. Hell I can actually almost hit the 9 mark from the side and if I jam it enough. From the top, pushed back into the fatpad is the correct way

That’s right.

John, if you want to compare yourself and give other members and an accurate idea of your size, then you have to follow the measuring conventions that are used on this forum (and in the majority of most penis size studies).

There are correct measuring instructions but what goingfor8at said is basically right.

When measuring girth, you should measure at mid shaft or if there’s a large discrepancy, you can take an average of head/mid/base, which is what I do.

So with this in mind, what are your stats at now? :)

9” from the side? Hmm… Then your bone pressed length should be a tad more than 8” Johnathon.

Like everyone said, a side measurement is wrong, from the top is the correct way, the pelvis slopes inward the further you go down.


8-1-2009: BPEL 7.250 x 5.5

11-1-2009: BPEL 7.750 x 5.875

Goal: 9 x 6.5

You measure across the top of your shaft buddy.

Heck from the side I’m about 9” also.

:)

(7.9” bpel in reality though)


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

I was under the impression measurement from the side was standard? Anyway, it’s still very close to 9, as it juts out at about 90 degrees, rather than standing upright.

Even if I believed you were close to 9 (which I won’t without proof) I wouldn’t include stretching of any sort in your routine, at 9 inches you are going to start losing your selection of women, theres will always be the ones who will sleep with you out of curiosity, but very few will “desire” it. 10+ you might as well just become a porn star, because a normal sex life with normal women is out of the question.

If I were you, I would do jelqs and kegels only for better erections and flaccid hang, not for gains.


8-1-2009: BPEL 7.250 x 5.5

11-1-2009: BPEL 7.750 x 5.875

Goal: 9 x 6.5

Originally Posted by Johnathon Doe
On average women can accommodate 9 inches with little to no pain.

Most female porn stars can barely accommodate 9 inches, and probably only with a great deal of warm-up and stretching. If you want a bigger dick then just know that you are doing it for yourself, as sex is going to become more difficult and less enjoyable for the majority of women.

Originally Posted by Maverick383
Even if I believed you were close to 9 (which I won’t without proof) I wouldn’t include stretching of any sort in your routine, at 9 inches you are going to start losing your selection of women, there will always be the ones who will sleep with you out of curiosity, but very few will “desire” it. 10+ you might as well just become a porn star, because a normal sex life with normal women is out of the question.

If I were you, I would do jelqs and kegels only for better erections and flaccid hang, not for gains.

I’m planning on going into a career in porn as it is anyway, just because I think you would meet some interesting people, and it is obviously something I’m interested in.

And vaginal depth changes based on arousal, or at least that’s what I thought? I wouldn’t think women would be too aroused when measuring vaginal depth, maybe that’s why the averages are so low? I remember reading it was 9 inches in a few places.

Originally Posted by ch950990006
Most female porn stars can barely accommodate 9 inches, and probably only with a great deal of warm-up and stretching. If you want a bigger dick then just know that you are doing it for yourself, as sex is going to become more difficult and less enjoyable for the majority of women.

Quoted for truth. I am only at 8.5 BPEL and running into issues with sex. You can pretty much forget about any petite girl, in my experience. I am sure girls can expand to some ridiculous amount under lab conditions but in real life conditions I’ve found it to be an issue. The more you go past 8 the harder everything becomes. The absolute worst feeling in the world, at least in my opinion, is when you are sharing a great moment together and she yelps because it genuinely hurts. That’s no fun for either of you. Lube more or less becomes a necessity. You also tend to get limited to girls who have next to no gag reflex, unless you enjoy terrible blow jobs. All in all, going that big is more trouble than it’s worth. There’s enough issues with being emotionally compatible; why make physical compatibility an issue too?

It’s not a blessing.

Originally Posted by Maverick383
.At 9 inches you are going to start losing your selection of women, there’s will always be the ones who will sleep with you out of curiosity, but very few will “desire” it. 10+ you might as well just become a porn star, because a normal sex life with normal women is out of the question.

I just don’t buy that.

Those men who are on this board with 9”+ penises and plus 6” eg still have very active sex lives and ultra willing partners (multiple in a lot of the cases)

So this theory that women don’t want huge cocks (above 8 nbpel) or will baulk and run a mile is a fallacy to me, it really is. Show me one guy on here who has had his sex life reduced to a crawl BECAUSE he was found to have a very large penis?

Go on then..

Honestly, women lose their mind over large penis’s, while some are more civilized and restrained upon their discovery, and while I do accept there are a sizeable number of women who will question their ability to accommodate a 9”+ penis the vast majority will jump at the chance to tame a beast of that size.

Put it this way.. I’m known for having a big dick in work because I showed 2 female colleagues my pe pics showing my, at the time, 8.6” bpel x 6.125” eg fully erect cock in all it’s glory and one of them I had a short affair with (she still wants to fuck but I’d prefer not to as she developed serious feelings for me) and the 2nd one is STILL trying to get into my pants (though fucking her is out of the question as she is butt ugly and the town bicycle) and I’m always getting looks from women who work with me, sometimes even directly at my crotch. As I’m sure the 2nd female has told a good few about my dick while the 1st told a few of her close female friends who look at me with daggers in their eyes because I ended up hurting their friend when I stopped seeing her.

Which brings it’s own problems as I’m the manager of both of them now, but that’s a whole other story.

Anyway, to get back on point. Women love big dicks and will try their darn rooting, tooting bestestest to tame a king cobra of noticeable size. They love bragging about being with a guy with a huge penis and it almost becomes their version of bragging rights like us men brag about sleeping with a woman with big tits or an extremely tight vagina or incredible at giving head, etc.. Please don’t be shy about making your penis as big as it could possibly be with pe because it’s highly unlikely your sex life will experience anything other than increased activity as a result.

Go on bro, indulge yourself.

:)


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

If you want to get bigger, have at it. Take some pictures with a ruler, pack of smokes, what ever. Post them or not, your call. But do take them simply for your own use to compare back to once you gain. Two things you hear all the time from guys here. I wish I had started PE at a younger age. I wish I had taken pictures.

Originally Posted by Johnathon Doe
On average women can accommodate 9 inches with little to no pain.

WTF?!? What is this based on? You perhaps have a link to a study for us? Keep in mind that dubious claims like this will make guys question other things that you say, like your size.

Originally Posted by Johnathon Doe
I was under the impression measurement from the side was standard?

No, no it is not. What exactly gave you that impression any way?

Originally Posted by Johnathon Doe
I’ve been using a tape measure

A tape measure tends to give larger measurements than a ruler. That combined with a side measurement and you have seriously distorted your actual size.

Claim any size you wish off line. Hell, measure it like a cat if you wish. Asshole to the top of the head.

Around here we use the standard medical measurement, i.e., a ruler along the top. 8 or 9 inches doesn’t matter, you are already larger than most of our guys will be after PE gains.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:56 PM.