Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Are significant gains possible

Originally Posted by iamaru
WTF?? What is this based on? You perhaps have a link to a study for us? Keep in mind that dubious claims like this will make guys question other things that you say, like your size.


I just remember reading it a few times from decently legit places on the Internet.

Originally Posted by iamaru
A tape measure tends to give larger measurements than a ruler. That combined with a side measurement and you have seriously distorted your actual size.


Side measurement really doesn’t change the result, but yeah, I should use a solid ruler. I just can’t find one.

Originally Posted by iamaru
Around here we use the standard medical measurement, I.e., a ruler along the top. 8 or 9 inches doesn’t matter, you are already larger than most of our guys will be after PE gains.


I was positive most scientific inquiries were done with side measurement, or at least that is what I remember from reading Kinsley’s.

Originally Posted by kooljohn
I just don’t buy that.

Those men who are on this board with 9”+ penises and plus 6” eg still have very active sex lives and ultra willing partners (multiple in a lot of the cases)

So this theory that women don’t want huge cocks (above 8 nbpel) or will baulk and run a mile is a fallacy to me, it really is. Show me one guy on here who has had his sex life reduced to a crawl BECAUSE he was found to have a very large penis?

You’re putting words into my mouth, I never said that sex life comes to a screeching halt at 9+, I said the selection “starts” to slim because there is going to be a number of women that 9 inches is uncomfortable and borderline painful, and theres also women who physically cannot take the size at all. There are various studies that surveyed women on the “perfect size” and many said that 7-8 is perfect, and we all know women grossly overestimate the size of their partners.

Originally Posted by kooljohn
Honestly, women lose their mind over large penis’s, while some are more civilized and restrained upon their discovery, and while I do accept there are a sizeable number of women who will question their ability to accommodate a 9”+ penis the vast majority will jump at the chance to tame a beast of that size.

You restated what I already said, many women will sleep with a 9+ out of curiosity for the experience, not because it’s what they “need”. I wouldn’t pass up the chance to sleep with a flat chested midget, or black girl with inch long nipples, or a chick so loose I could fist her, but is that normal demographic of woman that I’m after? Hell no, it’s a novelty thing, something to do just to say you did it.

To Johnathon: If you’re thinking about going into the porn industry, then by all means PE, shoot for the moon and go for double digits, but make sure that its something you REALLY want to do because thats the only thing you’re going to be able to do, after you appear in a porn for the world to see, any future career choices may possibly be shot down in flames. You have to choose whether you want a porn life, or a normal life, because you wont be able to have both.


8-1-2009: BPEL 7.250 x 5.5

11-1-2009: BPEL 7.750 x 5.875

Goal: 9 x 6.5

Originally Posted by Johnathon Doe
I was positive most scientific inquiries were done with side measurement, or at least that is what I remember from reading Kinsley’s.

You were wrong. Along the top is standard.

In Kinsey’s study:

“Men were asked: “How long is your penis, measuring on the top side from your belly out to the tip?” They were each given a pre-stamped card to take home, and instructed to mark the length on the card when flaccid and when erect.”

Also, because these measurements were self-taken, there’s plenty of debate as to the fact that they are probably higher than the truth.

Originally Posted by Tweaking
You were wrong. Along the top is standard.

In Kinsey’s study:

“Men were asked: “How long is your penis, measuring on the top side from your belly out to the tip?” They were each given a pre-stamped card to take home, and instructed to mark the length on the card when flaccid and when erect.”

Also, because these measurements were self-taken, there’s plenty of debate as to the fact that they are probably higher than the truth.

I see, I thought that paper card thing was done from the side. Learn something new every day.

Originally Posted by Johnathon Doe
I see, I thought that paper card thing was done from the side. Learn something new every day.

Now that you know, what is your along the top measurment? About 8”?

Originally Posted by Cyclope
Now that you know, what is your along the top measurement? About 8”?

Haven’t done it yet, but I expect it to be the same. I don’t see why it would change, because I don’t have an upright pointing dick, like is common. I’ve got one that goes out at 90 degrees, so it should be close to the same wherever I measure it from.

It wont be the same, it’s not about the angle of your erection, like I said earlier, your pelvic bone slopes inward the further you go down.

I just now measured myself from the side and from the top to compare, theres a little more than a half inch difference.


8-1-2009: BPEL 7.250 x 5.5

11-1-2009: BPEL 7.750 x 5.875

Goal: 9 x 6.5

Originally Posted by Maverick383
It wont be the same, it’s not about the angle of your erection, like I said earlier, your pelvic bone slopes inward the further you go down.

I just now measured myself from the side and from the top to compare, theres a little more than a half inch difference.

He still insists not understanding it. On purpose I guess.

:who:

Originally Posted by Cyclope
He still insists not understanding it. On purpose I guess.

:Who:

I just measured. Maybe a tenth inch difference? But that could be attributed to not being as hard. So.. Yeah.

Originally Posted by Johnathon Doe
I just measured. Maybe a tenth inch difference?

Sorry, I don’t think you are measuring correctly. For example, my side measurement is between .5 and .75 inches longer than my top down measurement

You want to measure

— top side of your penis, the view you have when you look straight down.

— ruler lightly pressed on the pubic bone (for [NBPEL] non bone-pressed erect length)

— align the edge of the ruler with the center of your penis, so it bisects your unit/piss slit

Stand up straight, do not thrust out your hips.

If you want the other measurement we use, press the ruler harder against the pubic bone, that is Bone-Pressed Erect Length [BPEL].

Originally Posted by sta-kool
Sorry, I don’t think you are measuring correctly. For example, my side measurement is between .5 and .75 inches longer than my top down measurement

You want to measure

— Top side of your penis, the view you have when you look straight down.

— Ruler lightly pressed on the pubic bone (for [NBPEL] non bone-pressed erect length)

— Align the edge of the ruler with the center of your penis, so it bisects your unit/piss slit

Stand up straight, do not thrust out your hips.

If you want the other measurement we use, press the ruler harder against the pubic bone, that is Bone-Pressed Erect Length [BPEL].

Yep, exactly how I did it. The only difference measuring from the side or top is where I’m holding it, it really doesn’t change the numbers at all.

We’ll just have to take your word for it Johnathan.

:)


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

I’ll throw up some pictures if I can get a hold of a camera, I suppose. So what should I be doing? As of now, and since as long as I can remember, here’s the only things I do that I think could have had an effect on my size:
Hot, hot showers. Spend a couple minutes having hot water run over your dick, maybe some light jelqing with soap during this.
Dry jelqs when bored.
I think my masturbation technique might, in itself, have an effect. I only work on the tip, and always have some pulling going on.

So what else should I be doing? What are the risks?

Holy smokes dude 9x6? Oh wow, hehe wow, blessed is an understatement, but hey it’s not all about your penis after all is it.


Short Term Goal. 7.5 NBPEL. 5.5 EG. Long Term Goal 8.25 NBPEL 6.25 EG July 09 6.9NBPEL EG 5.2 August 09 7.1-7.2NBPEL 5.25 EG . October 7.1-7.25NBPEL, 5.25 EG Started at 6.5NBPEL, 4.6 EG

(Insert exceptional quote here) :P

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:37 AM.