Another newbie thread
First off, I want to thank everyone for participating in these forums. Basically, I wanted to go over what my routine is and what my concerns are, so without further ado..
I am currently doing a stretch and basic wet jelq on Monday and Tuesday, and then Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I always stretch about 30 seconds at every general angle from a standing position and I make two rounds - his typically takes me about 5 minutes. From there, I lay down and wet jelq for about 30-45 minutes. I have been doing this for over a month now, and even though I did not measure prior to starting this exercise routine, I have added .5” to my length, but I am unsure about girth. I remember measuring my penis about 6 months back and getting 5.5” NBPEL (Non-bone pressed erect length?), and now I easily measure over 6” NBPEL and just shy of 7” BPEL.
Now onto my concerns..
1) At one point in time, I read a list of positive “tells” or observations that indicate good PE exercise with a contrary negative list for bad PE exercise. I can’t find it anymore, but (IIRC) I don’t really have any indications of either positive or negative “tells”. Also, after doing a long session, my tunica and penis are not sore unless I stretch extensively, but wet jelqing never makes me sore.
2) Regarding my last concern, my hands get really tired and fatigued which is usually what sets the duration of my jelqing sessions. I typically squeeze my penis very hard at about 70-80% erection and the muscles that form the “O” grip well get tired eventually. Again, I do not feel any pain or soreness no matter how hard I squeeze with one hand. I have found out that there is a very intense technique I found in which I squeeze the base of my penis and then perform a jelq with my other hand, but it was so intense that I have not pursued that exercise in fear of injury.
3) I have measured my penis about 10-20 times in the last 3 days, and I am very concerned about the proper way to measure. When measuring BPEL, is the length taken from the side of the penis, below the penis, or above the penis? When measuring girth, is it typically taken mid-shaft? Based on my results, I honestly think I am measuring incorrectly, because I never thought that my penis is large, but perhaps it is a matter of perception.
4) For the more experienced posters on here, what would you do to change my current routine? I have heard about warming up the penis (temperature-wise), but I have never really understand the rationale involved with that preparation and it seems to add too much time to my routine.
5) Where do I go from here? I think I have realistic goals, and they typically revolve around being able to perform certain sex positions that I personally think are amazing. Granted, I am very novice in sex experience, but my desires remain nonetheless. I would like fulfill my goals, and I am sure there are exercises that show even better gains than what I am currently doing. I know that the more advanced techniques are usually suggested to be done with at least a few months of basic techniques for foundation, but what is the typical progression like for most people in the PE community?
Thanks in advance!