Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

A few questions from a newbie

12

A few questions from a newbie

Hey guys.

Before I start I have done some searching and some of my questions have been answered but sometimes there seems to be multiple answers or I can’t really fathom the best so I would like to make a new thread for myself to get the correct information before I hurt myself.

So I have recently been very very depressed about my size(so much so its been drawing me to suicide), I haven’t actually measured myself and cannot bring myself to do it but I have had quite a few comments from girls that state I’m not much down their, or their other partners have been bigger etc (I know I should fuck them off for saying such things but beggars can’t be choosers)

So I have been doing some Jelqing but want to start doing something a bit more serious

I want to start pumping and Stretching

First hings first I work in a very busy retail environment where a lot of physical duties are carried out.

I was wondering some people where stretchers/extenders throughout the day but with this kind of work how feasible is it, comfort, physical looks(from the outside)

Now then Starting to Stretch and pump, I really need to get some gains and preferably before I end up doing something stupid(as above).

I will purchase an extender and a Pump and would ideally like to know a good basic routine on how to use both and where to start, As I said I have read things but get conflicting read, I know this is a good place so would love to get a good idea on whats best.

My thoughts would be with pumping would be 10 minute sessions with a 3 minute gap

As for stretching (with an extender) I would like to know the best course for this due to my work, Could I do it in my sleep instead?

Thanks

Me

Listen brother. You are not alone ok. As a person, you bring much more value than what your penis looks like in the mirror. I would say, make an interim goal to try this PE thing. I basically just started with telling myself I’ll give 6 months to it. No more suicide thoughts. I can’t promise that PE works or will work for you, but I promise to follow your journey and be there for you and you can be there for me. In that, I’d suggest starting in the member’s forum under progress reports and pics. Your PE journey must start somewhere so give a brief history and document your current size abosultely accurately. You don’t have to post pics here, but surely, have them for your own sake. Measure properly and be consistent in your journey. It’s very important.

Thank you for the words of wisdom and the support.

I agree its not all about the Penis but it has played a large part in my life along with other things, I can’t even look in a mirror at all, nor take a selife I am ashamed of myself, I now want to make a start of improving myself.

I do not in ANY WAY wan this to be a ‘please feel sorry for me thread’ I want it to be a positive approach on a grim situation and try to better myself or at least give me some self confidence.

Thanks

Me

I would suggest you do just the newbie routine for some months. Devices won’t give you faster gains at the beginning.

I suggest you take measurements even if you find it depressing, because otherwise you’ll always believe that you haven’t grown.

Will do, Thank you

I do want to start using devices sooner than later as I find it hard doing the jelqing due to wrist pain/injuries

The problem with taking a measurement is I get so nervous that when I know I am going to take a measurement I go Flaccid or can’t get it up (confidence issues again)

I will find a ay of keeping track, even if its just a marker stick.

Thanks

Me

You can measure your BPFSL, which doesn’t require an erection.

If you are that depressed with thoughts that you might be small? You really do not want to deal with having an extender spotted at work.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by 4wheeler
Thank you for the words of wisdom and the support.

I agree its not all about the Penis but it has played a large part in my life along with other things, I can’t even look in a mirror at all, nor take a selife I am ashamed of myself, I now want to make a start of improving myself.

I do not in ANY WAY wan this to be a ‘please feel sorry for me thread’ I want it to be a positive approach on a grim situation and try to better myself or at least give me some self confidence.

Thanks

Me

From someone who has expertise in what you’re speaking of, most of this is your perception. Here’s a start for you to consider. Make yourself look. Don’t judge. Say to yourself, “it is what it is.” Realize you are where you are and it has nothing to do with a choice you made. Use that. Look again and say it again. You’ve made a choice to improve yourself. Say to yourself, “I am going to make a difference.” Gain strength in that. I won’t pity you, but don’t downplay depression. If you feel depression to the degrees of suicidal thoughts, I strongly suggest you seek counseling. You may have a chemical imbalance. It’s not a weakness. I’ve been to counseling myself as well as most people I know at some point or another. I say again. Seek help if you’re contemplating suicide ok. Make it an integral part of your growth.

Originally Posted by iamaru
If you are that depressed with thoughts that you might be small? You really do not want to deal with having an extender spotted at work.

That’s right, that’s why I was asking the viability of it in a busy work place or anoy other options like night time etc.

I don’t really want to turn this into a thread about my confidence issues or a feel sorry for me I was just merely stating my reason for wanting to do this.

Hopefully I can make a step in the right direction

Thanks
Me

Originally Posted by Monty71466
From someone who has expertise in what you’re speaking of, most of this is your perception. Here’s a start for you to consider. Make yourself look. Don’t judge. Say to yourself, “it is what it is.” Realize you are where you are and it has nothing to do with a choice you made. Use that. Look again and say it again. You’ve made a choice to improve yourself. Say to yourself, “I am going to make a difference.” Gain strength in that. I won’t pity you, but don’t downplay depression. If you feel depression to the degrees of suicidal thoughts, I strongly suggest you seek counseling. You may have a chemical imbalance. It’s not a weakness. I’ve been to counseling myself as well as most people I know at some point or another. I say again. Seek help if you’re contemplating suicide ok. Make it an integral part of your growth.

Thank you, I am already seeking help but hope not to turn this thread into a a debate of depression more to help me get one asspect on track and do somthibg about it.

It took me a lot of courage (about 3months) to post that first post.

I hope it pays off in a positive way.

Thanks
Me

Originally Posted by marinera
Vacuum Pumping 101

Pumping alone hardly gives permanent gains to a high percentage of people by what I know, jelqing is the ideal companion; stretching is also good. If you have wrist injuries maybe something like these could help

Homemade Power JELQ
Homemade Hanger Models and Instructions

There are also instructions about how to make homemade stretchers (one is in the homepage).

This is for inspiration
2-inch Growth Comparative Pictures

Thanks you, so pumping with jelqing could see me some permanent gains in girth and the stretching should help with length ?Thank

Jelqing helps with both length and girth. Pumping can help with length too, but I think most of people get mostly girth gains from pumping. Stretching does nothing for girth for most of people. Pumping is good because can, near immediately, give you an impressive flaccid improvement, but requires a lot of self control and patience to get permanent gains from pumping. Most of people overdo pumping, everybody thinks ‘I will not do this mistake.’, but still the once who overdo are the vast majority, basing on what I read.

I could be wrong on everything of course. :)

A little off topic but to help me, what is the most common way you guys me assure ie position (stood, lay down etc) and from where like side top bottom and finally I guess most guys me assure bone pressed?

Thanks

Me

Bp rules bro, just shove the ruler into your fat pad.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Hey guys, a couple of newbie questions.viksenpaiPenis Enlargement Basics1010-22-2011 11:01 PM
Questions from a newbie.MarkieMarkoPenis Enlargement Basics1505-24-2011 04:51 PM
How do I measure other newbie questions, please helpNumnutzPenis Enlargement Basics301-28-2011 04:47 AM
Newbie questions.robekPenis Enlargement Basics506-14-2005 01:17 PM
Few Quick Newbie QuestionstycomPenis Enlargement Basics905-26-2005 02:15 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:18 PM.