6 months, no gains -> add clamp or pump?
I’ve been doing the below routine for 6 months now and have unfortunately not gained anything. No length and no girth. I don’t have any negative PE symptoms, though I also don’t really feel I have much positive PE symptoms. My erections are hard though, and I have plenty of morning wood. I also use constant heat during my stretching and jelqing.
I do the below routine with much discipline, 2 days on, 1 day off.
- 4 minutes kegels/reverse kegels 5-10s hold
- 5 minutes heating with rice bag.
- 5mins stretching with constant heat -> 30s holds forward/up/down/left/right (2 times each)
- 13-15mins dry jelqing with 70-90% erection level with constant heat (I can’t really get it much lower, else I’d have to stop every 30 seconds…even after 6 months of jelqing, jelqing just makes me hard…). I use different grips throughout the 13-15mins (alternate between C grip/overhand/OK grip)
- 5mins heating with rice bag
So since this routine does not seem to be working for me…I think its time to add either pumping or clamping to my routine. My goal is to increase GIRTH. I was wondering what you guys would suggest? Note that I definitely do not want to lower my EQ, does pumping or clamping lower EQ? I am single and have regular hook ups and need to be at good EQ for my self confidence.
Also I was wondering where to buy stuff (to pump or clamp) in the EU. In the Netherlands would be even more perfect.